I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Shit! Albert just told me something today...
He said he read somewhere that that guys that listen to Celine Dion were gays...
WTH!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!! HOW COULD THIS BE????!!!!
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! CELINE DION IS NOT A GAY ICON!!!!
Okay, maybe she is.....but she definitely isn't Cher!! Or Kelly Clarkson
These 2 are one of the biggest Gay icon in the music industry! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway, today was quite normal.....as usual...
Wake up followed the normal procedures...brush brush wash wash then walk to CCK station to wait for Shu Zhen....
Well, I guess we're really good friends.....and why???
Cause we're 2 god damn paranoids....though the attention were put on different things....wahahahahahahhaha

Got back GP today......and OMG!!! I was so bloody confident for paper one and in the end.....I got a pathetic 23......and mickey mouse was the one who marked my paper!!!
Grammar errors filled the whole script....almost 95% of the margin was filled with either G or G/E, clap lor......-_-
But at least the 26 for paper 2 and the moderation of 1 mark pushed me up to a D...
wahahahahahahahahahaha....guess I can't expect anything more than a D......now just praying for chinese :)

This week's song very nice hor!!!!!!!!
It's CELINE DION'S NEWEST SINGLE!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
AND HER ALBUM WILL BE OUT ON 13 NOV!!!!!!!!!!! LESS THAN 2 MONTHS AWAY!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!! INTOXICATED!!!!! EUPHORIC!!! ENRAPTURED!!! FRENETIC!!!! RAPTUROUS!!!! BRIMMING WITH FELICITY!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

Taking Chances

Don't know much about your life.
Don't know much about your world, but
Don't want to be alone tonight,
On this planet they call earth.

You don't know about my past, and
I don't have a future figured out.
And maybe this is going too fast.
And maybe it's not meant to last,

But what do you say to taking chances,
What do you say to jumping off the edge?
Never knowing if there's solid ground below
Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
What do you say,
What do you say?

I just want to start again,
And maybe you could show me how to try,
And maybe you could take me in,
Somewhere underneath your skin?

What do you say to taking chances,
What do you say to jumping off the edge?
Never knowing if there's solid ground below
Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
What do you say,
What do you say?

And I had my heart beating down,
But I always come back for more, yeah.
There’s nothing like love to pull you up,
When you’re laying down on the floor there.
So talk to me, talk to me,
Like lovers do.
Yeah walk with me, walk with me,
Like lovers do,
Like lovers do.

What do you say to taking chances,
What do you say to jumping off the edge?
Never knowing if there's solid ground below
Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
What do you say,
What do you say?

Don’t know much about your life
And I don’t know much about your world.



|Shi Hao| 8:10 PM|

------