I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Friday, March 13, 2009
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This shall so be this blog's SIGNATURE POST!!!!!

As you people know, I'm on off from yesterday all the way to next Monday. So other than helping out with the housework, I did something nothing short of fanatical, WAHAHAHAHAHA!! But for the sake of ENTERTAINMENT and to prove my EVERLASTING SUPPORT of Ms Celine, I guess it doesn't matter much. Moreover, this blog is INFAMOUS for posting WEIRD & DISTURBING PHOTOS!!!


WOOHOO!!!!! I've expanded my Celine collection with the addition of 3 more album: D'eux, Sil' Suffisait D'aimer & My Love Ultimate Essential Collection.

Ready??? BRACE YOURSELVES....For either the terror or the laughter is gonna CONQUER YOUR FREAKING BRAINS!!!


Celine's Debut, Unison! But it looks more like Depression to me :P


Celine's eponymous album. I had to add another green stool onto the chair to make myself comfortable -_-


The Colour Of My Love. The chair was quite small actually, I wished I had those kind of single sofa in BTO office! That'll make the effect better!


The world's best selling french album in the history of music, and the record still stands today! The album is called D'eux in the French edition, which means 'Them'(It's actually referring to Celine & Jean-Jacques Goldman). I think I'll change the title to 'Nous' instead :D


Celine's international hit album, with over 31 MILLION SOLD WORLDWIDE, Falling Into You! Okay, I loook quite like a mouse in there...


Let's Talk About Love.....Another album which sold over 30 MILLION COPIES WORLDWIDE! Making the Celine the ONLY female artist to have more than one album with sales over 30 MILLION COPIES!! WOOHOOOO!!!


Sil' Suffisait D'aimer, the second best selling french album after D'eux. If means 'If Only Love Was Enough'. I can already hear people screaming 'ENOUGH!!!'


These Are Special Times! The second best-selling Holiday album in USA!!! I couldn't find a ribbon to match the CD cover....sigh.....


All The Way, A Decade Of Songs... I seriously think this is the nicest pic taken after Sil' Suffisait D'aimer.


Okay, The Collector's Series, Volume 1. I think this is the MOST DISTURBING PIC among the 3 which I classify as DISTURBING & REVOLTING....


A New Day Has Come! Celine's comeback after her 2 year hiatus to have Rene-Charles... Sorry I couldn't find a tree or a pillar of sort or something that has a PHALLIC shape...oops...... :P


One Heart!!! OMG, the is the 2ND MOST REVOLTING PIC!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Somehow all the photos that require me to lie down looks so SLUTTY!!!


A New Day... Live In Las Vegas, Celine's first anglophone live album. That's a real microphone by the way :)

For the next 'album shoot', I enlisted the help of.....

B.B!!!!


He was VERY UNWILLING TO HELP ME OUT!!! Keep STRUGGLING THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE PROCESS!! INGRATE!!!


TAKING CHANCES!!! The MOST EXPENSIVE album I've ever bought. Cost me $72.95.
Okay....this is the least VOMIT-INDUCING one out of the 3 photos. Sorry, NO CLEAVAGE..WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


My Love: Ultimate Essential Collection. I think this is one of the more decent ones. :D

So that's it. I've showcased my whole Dion Collection, somehow I'm considering whether or not to post these pics on Facebook.... Hmmm.....



|Shi Hao| 9:09 AM|

------