I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Monday, September 20, 2010
Alright, this post is a dedicated to Fangling, and she's now my 'MOTHER'!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA, for the reason behind it, you people can just ask her directly

Anyway, in order to show appreciation for our friendship, I shall present to you guys some of the most precious photos that I have of hers in the course of 5 years of our friendship

The first group of photos: Acceptable photos but still unglam nonetheless:
One of her favourite poses, she could have lift if higher if it wasn't for her BELLY

Potential auntie, it's now wonder people thought I WAS HER SON!!!!

Her auntie demeanor
 

Blinkey Photos

2nd Group: The Glutton
She finishes EVERYTHING that is put upon her plate

Trust me, she FINISHED THAT CONTAINER OF POPCORNS!!

She has never cared about her image since the first day I saw her.

Group 3: The Hostile
These are the BIGGEST her eyes could ever get

Don't cover your eyes seriously, we've trouble locating them as it is

Ah Lian demeanor

If you feel like punching her... well... I DO TOO!!!

Group 4: OPEN WIIIIIIIIDE
She has got 2 of everything on her face other than her nose. Eyes, ears, jaws, nostrils, eyebrows, CHINS

My dog would end up IN HER STOMACH if I weren't there

Group 5: Dumb Faces
These just proves how FLESHY her face is:P

Group 6: When she sings... AND SWEATS
I think for this we got BLACKLISTED by K box

She's practically in her own world! I wonder how Shiling can still manage to smile -_- IT'S DAMN FUNNY!!!!

She's like too hyped up to care :P

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THIS IS REVOLTING!!!!!!!

Group 7: When She's in Bed
Are you BALDING?!

To Fangling's Prospective Husband (Whoever you are): Now that you've seen the faces of her on bed. PLEASE DON'T GET SHOCKED DURING THE FIRST NIGHT OF YOUR MARRIAGE OKAY??!!

Final Group: Her Assets
I Find this photo rather DISTURBING!!!

MACARON!!!!

Oops :P

THE REVELATION!(Of the above picture :P)

Fangling, I'll still be one of your best friend from now till ever! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *PEACE*
AND YOU'LL STILL BE MY MOTHER!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!



|Shi Hao| 8:51 AM|

------