I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Monday, September 29, 2008
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA....I initially wanted to add contents of this post into the previous post. But due to connection which is a serious turn off....I postponed it till today

Anyway, I had a long chat with YH and cass recounting our days back then. The classic moments that we shared and experienced and the unglam photos of Cass as result of my presence(This is not always the case thought).

Well, I've dug out quite a few photos of her.....Let's just be carried back to yesteryear!


This pic is still okay...but my point of showing this pic is that NOT ALL unglam shots are a results of my insance antics! :D

Another example of occasional screw looses in the mind of Ms Chew.... :)
And I just realised YH is thinner in the past


This was a result of lack of frequent exercising......These pics are actually still acceptable...

NOW BRACE YOURSELF PEOPLE!!!


This is ONLY the appetizer.... Prepare for the main courses!


Don't you just want to slap her face?? (The pose and facial expression were MY IDEA!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)


THE AMAZON!!!!


Don't you think I'd make an EXCELLENT hairstylist??


EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Her eyes look scary!!!


I was pulling the cap....really....

And now........for the final pic.....The MOST CLASSIC PHOTO EVER!!!!

TA-DAH!!!!!



|Shi Hao| 8:12 PM|

------