I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, September 30, 2007
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!
VS
It's Hip Hop VS Country this week!!!!
AND REBA TOTALLY TRASHED THE HELL OUT OF KANYE WEST BY CLINCHING THE TOP POSITION OF THE BILLBOARD 200!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
COUNTRY RULES!!!!!!!!
With her career spanning over 20 years.....this marks the first time in Reba McEntire's career where her album peaked on the first position! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But nevertheless, that didn't stop her from selling over 60 million albums......WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Totally deserved the title of 'Queen Of Country Music', she could just jolly well be the female Garth Brooks! YAY!!!!
Sorry Shania, I know you tried your best.........but you chose to crossover to pop.....so just take things in your stride. But hey, you still managed to sell 75 million albums worldwide! And being one of the only 7 female music artists to achieve multi-Diamond sales, what more could you ask for????? WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Mr Chu's right.....I'm really quite bitchy....WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Enough, enough.....

Can't believe I'm actually blogging at such a time.....usually I would have already been in some strange dreams jumping down from the Great Canyon and landing on the peak of Mount Everest...but just couldn't get to sleep somehow.
Must be the humongous amount of econs that is still churning in my cranium.....sigh......why do I have to go through this??? But must be optimistic, just like Mdm Chan, 'I'm not the only one who's going through this!' Furthermore, my 'A's end on the 16!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Just can't wait till the exams are over....that taste of freedom, that sense of relief, that feeling of boredom, the 'pain' of sitting around the house all day long with nothing to do, and the PLEASURE of BURNING ALL MY MATHS NOTES!!!!!!! ROAR!!!!!!!
BURN!!! BURN!!!! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!!!!!!!!!

Oh ya, I think of taking up wushu after 'A's, anyone interested???? :D

Björk's on this week!

The song's entitled Joga, from her greatest hits album!!!
Strange name hor.......the title doesn't even appear in the lyrics....furthermore, the video don't even make any sense......But still....that doesn't stop it from being a great song! :D

All these accidents,
That happen,
Follow the dot,
Coincidence,
Makes sense,
Only with you,
You don't have to speak,
I feel.

Emotional landscapes,
They puzzle me,
Then the riddle gets solved,
And you push me up to this

State of emergency,
How beautiful to be,
State of emergency,
Is where I want to be.

All that no-one sees,
You see,
What's inside of me,
Every nerve that hurts,
You heal,
Deep inside of me
You don't have to speak,
I feel.

Emotional landscapes,
They puzzle me - confuse,
Then the riddle gets solved,
And you push me up to this

State of emergency,
How beautiful to be,
State of emergency,
Is where I want to be.

State of emergency,
How beautiful to be,

Emotional landscapes,
They puzzle me,
Then the riddle gets solved,
And you push me up to this

State of emergency,
How beautiful to be,
State of emergency,
Is where I want to be.

State of emergency,
How beautiful to be,
State of emergency,
State of, state of,
How beautiful,
Emergency,
Is where I want to be.

State of emergency,
How beautiful to be,
State of emergency,
Is where I want to be.

State of emergency,
How beautiful to be.



|Shi Hao| 10:37 PM|

------