Wednesday, October 24, 2007
A' levels coming in another 5 days.......somehow I got a very bad feeling about it....
Don't really recall feeling this way when the 'O's were coming.....
Maybe this is a harbinger of the impending catastrophe on march 2008????
I don't wish to let my teachers down, or myself, or whoever who holds high expectations for me (I doubt there is even anyone..... -_-)
FASS seems to be getting further and further......
Somehow, it just grew from Bukit Timah Hill to The Himalayas within these few months....
Other than chinese studies, I'm really unsure of where else I can go to, please don't ask me to take chemistry....frankly speaking, I don't really like chemistry, even though my grades do give slight hints of my likings towards the subject....but it's just that....sigh......At the end of the day, results just doesn't reflect whether one harbors passion for a particular subject or activity or whatever......
Constant 'D's for CLL since block test doesn't portend my aversion to mother tongue.....
Though my results for maths somehow do represent my abhorrence for that imbecilic, asinine, moronic, senseless, purportless, fatuous, gruesome, ghastly, macabre, nauseating, revolting, odious, abominable, invidious subject which contains all sorts of cloying abbreviations (Sin, Cos, Log, !, Ln........) which are being invented by some satanic dumb ass whom probably is being subjected to some harsh mental, psychological and emotional treatment which causes him to come up with all these atrocities so that he could also subject future generations to the same amount of agony that he endured....
To exacerbate matters, a bunch of nincompoops went to string all this abbreviations together with number to come up with a whole list of inane formulas which just deprive our poor brain of more space for things which are more constructive.
Lucky for us that the industrial revolution took place during the late 18th century resulting in the hastening of the pace of societies, or else some other ignoramuses who are too free for their own good will come up with more formulas or abbreviation to push their rain of terror to an even greater height.....okay, I'm digressing....
As i was saying, results does not really show.....therefore
chinese rocks!!!okay okay, the Dixie Chicks are on this week!!!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
My favorite country band of all times!!!!
The song's entitled voice inside my head, taken from their double platinum Grammy winning album, Taking The Long Way.
I absolutely love this song, but somehow the single wasn't really well received.
Looks like Americans still can't get over their 'unpatriotic' comment.....which is just ridiculous.....
Anyway, try to see if you can interpret the song correctly
And no, it is not some love songs....it deals with certain problems which is plaguing the modern society......(that's the good thing about this album, it does not contain a single love song! And that is the good thing about country music, themes aren't myopic and the way they present their songs certainly aren't crude :) )
Voice Inside My HeadI was only a kid
When I said goodbye to you
Ten summers ago
But it feels like yesterday
Lost, scared and alone
Nothing I could give to you
I tried, I really did
But I couldn't find another way
And I want and I need
Somehow to believe
In the choice I made
Am I better off this way
I can hear the voice inside my head
Saying you should be with me instead
Every time I'm feeling down, I wonder
What would it be like with you around
So I, I made my way
Cold and roaming in the wild
I'm forever changed
By someone I never knew
Now I've, I've got a place
I've got a husband and a child
But I'll never forget
What I've given up in you
And I want, I need
Somehow to believe
In the choice I made
Am I better off this way
I can hear the voice inside my head
Saying you should be with me instead
Every time I'm feeling down, I wonder
What would it be like with you around
And I want, I need
Somehow to believe
In the choice I made
Am I better off this way
I can hear the voice inside my head
Saying you should be with me instead
Every time I'm feeling down, I wonder
What would it be like with you around
What would it be like with you around
What would life be like with you around
|Shi Hao| 12:13 AM|
------