I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Monday, October 8, 2007
OMG OMG OMG!!! MR CHU ACTUALLY THOUGHT I SAID CUCUMBER WAS CUTE!!!!!
WTH!!!! AND HE GOT SO EXCITED THROUGH THE MISUNDERSTANDING OF OUR CONVERSATION TO THE EXTENT THAT HE DID A CAT-CALL! Yes, a CAT-CALL! Imagine that...wahahahahahahahaha
Can't help it, we're too used in calling her cucumber that when Mr Chu asked who were absent...I just thought of cucumber.....but lucky I managed to stop myself, resulting in the projection of only the first syllabus of the word....that's how the misunderstanding arose (Choir people, I'll tell you the origins of cucumber next time.. :D)

Today so pathetic, wonder what happened to most of the girls...attendance was like...10 people present??? Pity fangling, she's always the one who got stood up by the other 2 physics student, excluding cucumber....and now she's ponning school tomorrow. Zhi ping, Jie ying tomorrow also not coming!!! AHHH!!!!!!! What's the world coming too????!!!! Not such a big deal actually, just trying to vent my frustration on something....wahahahahahahahahha....

Maths is really driving me crazy...everytime when I've regained my confidence for mad....the school just gives us some super hard test paper which brings my confidence level back to square one...just what exactly is the problem with the maths department??? They want their students to do well, on the other hand.....they just keep on demoralizing their students....can anyone explain the rationale behind all these??? I can only think of one thing...Maths SUCKS!!!!!! But this mentality shall disappear from now....and will appear only after my maths exam passes! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MATHS REALLY SUCK!! I don't understand the purpose of studying maths.....I don't need to know how to integrate to count my salary....I don't need to use hypothesis testing to see if my height is not equal to 159cm at any % significant level.....what's the use of binomial and poisson distribution when they're just probabilities which doesn't give you a 100% assurance of something happening?? So what it there is a 0.99 probability of something happening? There's still a 0.01 probability of that thing not happening! So what's the point here??? No matter how high the chances are of something happening...there's always a possibility of it not happening.....so chances of whether something will work or happen or succeed is always 50%! Why must we subject ourselves to such complicated calculations when they are not a representation of daily life.....when we go to work...our superiors isn't going to ask us 'please tell me the probability of you getting fired', which just simply means you're fired.....or 'please come up with a differential equation for blah blah blah blah......' Almost everything we learn is senseless.....complex number is another stupid part of maths.......Why must you insist on creating an imaginary number which doesn't exist??? Since it's imaginary, we shouldn't even be writing in on our scripts....why make life so difficult??? You'll never ever encounter negative numbers in real life......it's either zero or more than 1, there's no such thing -1 apples on the table....and now stupid mathematicians come up with root of -1.......-_- How dumb can they get......at least science are more useful...much much much much much more useful.....improvements in technology prompts economic growth, enhances the quality of goods and services which lead to increase in living standards. And maths??? It's totally meaningless, ever since primary school.....'Calculate the distance from A to B' Hello! For heaven's sake.....you don't calculate the distance in real life....you just walk to that place! If the distance is short....you'll smile....if the distance is long....you grumble.....isn't that a much better measurement???? 'Please find the number of ways XXX can split the 10 people into groups of 5' Excuse me....you just go according the way you like...why even bother finding the number of ways......people always say you must apply what you've learnt...or else it'll be wasted....yes, we've applied the maths theory we've learnt....ON MATHS QUESTIONS!!! WTH???!!!! Totally senseless and nonsensical......better stop here.....must not feel this way until maths exam is over.....

*Disclaimer: I have nothing against the maths tutors in school, I just hate the subject, that's all :D

Spousal Power!!!!
Faith Hill and Tim Mcgraw shall serenade the blog for the next 7 days
The song's called 'Like We Never Loved At All' from Faith Hill's third consecutive no.1 album Fireflies!
The song made it to the top 10 of the Billboard Country Charts at no.5 and earned a grammy for best country collaboration with vocals in 2006! :)))
FAITH HILL ROCKS!!! 'THE HITS' IS OFFICIALLY OUT!!!!! YAY!!! But no money.....-_-||


You never looked so good
as you did last night,
underneath the city lights,
there walking with your friend,
laughing at the moon.
I swear you looked right through me.
But I’m still living with your goodbye,
and you’re just going on with your life.

How can you just walk on by
without one tear in your eye?
Don’t you have the slightest feelings left for me?
Maybe that’s just your way
of dealing with the pain,
forgetting everything
between our rise and fall
like we never loved at all.

You, I hear you’re doing fine.
Seems like you’re doing well
as far as I can tell.
Time is leaving us behind,
(time – leaving us behind)
another week has passed
and still I haven’t laughed yet.
So tell me, what your secret is
(I wanna know, I wanna know, I wanna know)
to letting go, letting go like you did,
like you did.

How can you just walk on by
without one tear in your eye?
Don’t you have the slightest feelings left for me?
Maybe that’s just your way
of dealing with the pain,
forgetting everything
between our rise and fall
like we never loved at all.

Did you forget the magic?
Did you forget the passion?
Oh, and did you ever miss me,
and long to kiss me?
Oh baby, baby.

Maybe that’s just your way
of dealing with the pain,
forgetting everything
between our rise and fall
like we never loved at all.



|Shi Hao| 11:15 PM|

------