I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Monday, October 29, 2007
Phew, my first paper of the A levels went pretty well today..... :D

And I finally saw Tan Shiling after like almost a month???? wahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Anyway....the compo questions were so much better than those of block test and prelims....phew......talked about the gap between our generation and our parents....the main focus of the question was that working parents are too busy to spent time with their children.
And YAY!!! No mental block these time!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Congratulate me!!!!!

And OMG......sakinah's hair!!! I think she wants really wants to fortify her position and reputation as being the president of the toot club. Just like what mdm masayu have said, the hairdresser must have blindfolded her while cutting her hair.....wonder how much did she pay for such a nasty haircut, I would have given it to her for free... :P

And I have a confession to make....I did said that I would be saving for Taking Chances on Nov 13 (Now being pushed to Nov 20 cause I want to purchase the collector's edition, WITH THE PERFUME!!!!!!!!), but somehow.....my instincts defeated my determination and I just could not resist the temptation of taking 2 albums from Sembawang and putting my cash into their cash register......I think I almost developed some sort of withdrawal syndrome through the past weeks for not buying CDs.....come to think of it.....the period of time between Reba Duets and Carnival Ride was like.....less than a month.....anyway.....I just felt that I totally let myself down......AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! But then again......Carnival Ride and Breathe WERE GREAT!!!!



Ms Carrie Underwood has proven to be the successor of Shania Twain by delivering 13 great contemporary country pieces, with every one of them being fashioned to suit the young generation of listeners. Every song are being placed in the condign position with 2 upbeat songs (Flat On The Floor & All American Girl) being the first 2 tracks in the album before the twist of emotion with So Small. This album could just jolly well be the next 'Come On Over'



And WOW!!! Ms Faith Hill never fails to amaze me with her stellar vocals and immense belting fused with her own rush of emotion. It is certainly clear that her 7 times platinum album Breathe has reinforced her place of being a country Virtuoso . I think Celebrity Deathmatch should make an episode of Faith Hill VS Martina McBride VS Shania Twain someday.....That'll be really fun!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I think I'm falling deeper and deeper into country music....somehow this genre which apparently isn't very popular in Singapore seem to be able to entice me with its mysterious allure.
This week shall be featuring Tim McGraw!!! FAITH HILL'S HUBBY!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA......The song is entitled Old Town New from his double Multi-Platinum album, Live Like You Were Dying....Oh ya, when you guys purchase any albums.....please do not straight away proceed to the singles or songs which received heavy air plays, listen to the album right from the beginning to the end. Somehow, songs which aren't released as singles are usually....much nicer than singles.....at least that's how I feel for most of the CDs that I bought...furthermore, it helps you to check if there are any faults or damages within the CD, especially when you bought albums which are produced (not Made) in China.......... Anyway, just enjoy the song....don't really know what the song's talking about...... :P




On a lover's lee with a freeway view
Sittin' on my hood
Thinkin' bout you
Going over in my mind
Every kiss and every fire
Yeah the fool on the hill
Is beating down another night

There were days so hard
I thought I had to go
I'd get in my car
And just follow the road
But this is my home
And it's who I am
And I know I'd stay
If I could make this old town new again

Color other than blue again
I'd have something to do again
Instead of thinking about you again
But the people I know
The places I go
Remind me of you
Oh, somebody come around
And make this old town new

There were nights so long
I thought the sun burned out
And there were girls so wrong
I don't want to talk about
I was burning up the night
Yeah, in an alcohol flame
Lightin' up my way
Trying to make this old town new again

Color other than blue again
I'd have something to do again
Instead of thinking about you again
But the people I know
The places I go
Remind me of you
Won't somebody come around
And make this old town new

Love goes wrong but life goes on
And I know what I gotta do.
I'm just hanging around
Trying to make this old town new



|Shi Hao| 9:16 PM|

------