I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, November 10, 2007
Sigh......so tired......feel like giving up
But given my
strong determination.......it is of course impossible for that to happen..wahahahahahahahahahahaha

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH EPIC RECORDS?????!!!!!!
WHY DID THEY FOR NO GOOD REASON PUSHED BACK THE RELEASE DATE OF TAKING CHANCES COLLECTOR'S EDITION????!!!!!!



This is the official cover of the collectors edition.....at the very first sight I thought it was a snake's skin....Upon closer inspection inspection...it all turned out to be flowers....
I can't believe I'm saying this......but oh well, who cares, as long as there is substance.......this packaging is quite ugly......the original one was way way much better than this....this cover's too retro already....it looks like something that I would be able to find in my great-grand mother's room....But still, this ain't the worst CD cover of Ms Dion.....The worst would have to be one for her 'Unison' album


Look at this!! This is so much better!!! It's looks so much smarter, classier and posher than the previous one....I wonder what's wrong with the producers........pushing back the release date is already stupid enough and now they have to come up with a CD cover in which the design looks like something Queen Victoria would use to make her bra......yucks.....never mind......I'll still get it nonetheless....wahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This week's song is called Alone...which is from the above album
This is a cover of Heart's no. 1 hit on 1987......And WOW!!! Don't I just love Ms Dion doing rock.....I don't think many people know that but she invaded the anglophone world as a rock artist before gradually becoming famous for her power and more pop-orientated ballads....
And thanks to Min Jie for sending me this song....though I still detest the fact that you DOWNLOADED it!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ENJOY!!!


Alone

I hear the ticking of the clock
I'm lying here the room's pitch dark
I wonder where you are tonight
No answer on the telephone
And the night goes by so very slow
Oh, I hope that it won't end though, alone

Till now, I always got by on my own
I never really cared until I met you
And now it chills me to the bone
How do I get you alone

You don't how long I have wanted
To touch your lips and hold you tight
You don't know how long I have waited
And I was gonna tell you tonight
But the secret is still my own
And my love for you is still unknown, alone

Till now, I always got by on my own
I never really cared until I met you
And now it chills me to the bone
How do I get you alone

How do I get you alone
How do I get you alone
Alone
Alone



|Shi Hao| 9:53 PM|

------