I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Thursday, November 29, 2007
WOOOOOOoo.....just came back from chalet today......just lasted one day....but well, it's better than nothing, at least we get to gossip around and can crap with ms tan for the first time without anything to do with studies....... :D

And YES!!! I finally got the feeling of sleeping at times like 3 A.M in the morning...thanks to Rodhiah's Ratatouille :D, I don't think I'll ever get sick of watching that movie....I ALSO WANT A MOUSE CHEF!!!!!

I think I'm gonna be sick of BBQ food sooner.....still have like 3 more similar parties to go....but lucky all different companies, so maybe the quality of the food is different....don't worry aisyah.....I'm not criticizing or anything, so no offense kay?? :D

Hmm....I'm changing the song a little bit earlier for this week....wahahahaha....cause I just can't wait....wanted to share this song by Tim McGraw (I can just hear people yawning)......the song's called 'When The Stars Go Blue', originally performed by Ryan Adams


Dancin' when the evening fell
Dancin' in your wooden shoes
In a wedding gown
Dancin' out on 7th street
Dancin' through the underground
Dancin' with the marionette
Are you happy now

Where do you go when you're lonely
Where do you go when you're blue
Where do you go when you're lonely
I'll follow you when the stars go blue
Stars go blue, stars go blue
Stars go blue

Laughin' with your pretty mouth
Laughin' with your broken eyes
Laughin' with your lover's tongue
In a lullaby

Where do you go when you're lonely
Where do you go when you're blue
Where do you go when you're lonely
I'll follow you when the stars go blue
Stars go blue, stars go blue
Stars go blue



|Shi Hao| 10:42 PM|

------