I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, November 18, 2007
WOW!!!! Finally had my first wushu training with Ling Nai Nai (Hui Ge Ge had a date with his whole family, so he sort of stood up on us) after about... erm.....5 months?????
And hoping that today would just be a start to get back in shape after 2 hours of training, the J1s told me, to my HORROR, they would usually train for 4 hours!!!!
WTH!!!!! But I think 30 mins out of the 4 is spent on Pepsi Cola...wahahahahahahahahahahaha
I think my tactic for Pepsi Cola is like godly la......wait for everyone to kill each other before I step out to kill the last one.....WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
作壁上观is such a good technique...... :D
It wasn't until about 1325 when I realized I had 13 missed calls.......don't need to guess also know who is that.....I called that person back and she was shouting like mad....blah blah blah......the most I could do is just keep quiet and let her shout.....as the saying goes '小不忍则乱大谋', I think she would just ban me from going from Wushu training sessions if I shout back at her.......wahahahahahahahahahahahaha
But I'm glad I left immediately after her shouting through the phone or else I'll have to go through a set of tormenting extra physical training after wushu training....wahahahahahahahahaha.....sorry to Ling Nai Nai, Louis, Lixian, Novyn and Jason for not being able to 有难同当....but I think if I had stayed back....I might not even have the strength to keep my heart beating......wahahahahahahahahahahahaha....
Never mind....I'll stay for the whole training next week...don't worry....

Oh ya, as for the outing...I can't make it for the Nov outing..I can only make it for the Dec outing and on third week of Dec...... So sorry to Shawn if there are any troubles caused...... :( really very sorry.....

Okay.....after a week of rock......we'll be having blues for this week :D
The song's entitled 'Waiting For The World To Change by John Mayer....
The song's theme revolves round the protagonist and his generation's inaction in regard to current world conditions, attributing the inaction to a lack of power. However, the song alludes to hope for the future, hinting that with his generation's ascension to power, things will change......hence the title :D


Me and all my friends
We're all misunderstood
They say we stand for nothing and
There's no way we ever could
Now we see everything that's going wrong
With the world and those who lead it
We just feel like we don't have the means
To rise above and beat it

So we keep waiting
(waiting)
Waiting on the world to change
We keep on waiting
(waiting)
Waiting on the world to change

It's hard to beat the system
When we're standing at a distance
So we keep waiting
(waiting)
Waiting on the world to change
Now if we had the power
To bring our neighbors home from war
They would have never missed a Christmas
No more ribbons on their door
And when you trust your television

What you get is what you got
Cause when they own the information, oh
They can bend it all they want

That's why we're waiting
(waiting)
Waiting on the world to change
We keep on waiting
(waiting)
Waiting on the world to change

It's not that we don't care,
We just know that the fight ain't fair
So we keep on waiting
(waiting)
Waiting on the world to change

And we're still waiting
(waiting)
Waiting on the world to change
We keep on waiting
(waiting)
Waiting on the world to change
One day our generation
Is gonna rule the population
So we keep on waiting
(waiting)
Waiting on the world to change

Now we keep on waiting
(waiting)
Waiting on the world to change

Waiting on the world to change
Waiting on the world to change
Waiting on the world to change
Waiting on the world to change



|Shi Hao| 8:26 PM|

------