I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, November 24, 2007
Wow......what an 'adventurous' day!!
And wushu people.....please take care of yourselves.......spare yourselves from the agony of going out shopping everyday....
Yes, I know A levels is over and you need to prepare for prom....still......going out to town everyday and sleeping at times like 2A.M in the night is really out of the line......
Other people can shop all day and everyday and sleep for 2 hours constantly for all I care......
But to my choir and wushu peers.........take care la hor...... :D

YAY!!! GOING OUT WITH CHOIR PEOPLE ON 1ST OF DEC!!!
TANG YULING IS FINALLY BRINGING MOO MOO ALONG!!!!! YAY!!!!!!
Hope that they don't break up after his first outing with us..... ;P WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

And chalet on 28 Dec, going M'sia on 29.....sigh....still need to help cousin move house.......troublesome.....but never mind.....can get low-cost(please don't use cheap, cheap sounds so cheap) products :)

Have wushu tomorrow.....can play Pepsi Cola again!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Okay, song for this week is a 1984 hit for Chaka Khan....entitled Through The Fire
If anyone of you finds this familiar, yes, it's sung by our second Singapore Idol Mr Hady Mirza during the finals.....and to anyone who said that his version was fabulous....obviously you haven't heard the original version.....The original definitely has much much much much much more power than the rendition by Mr Mirza........I don't give a damn to those 'He has his own style' crap.....these people are just blinded by their infatuations for Mr Mirza.......I just think it is suicide by challenging Ms Chaka Khan.....Her vocal belting is like legendary....As for Mr Mirza..it's okay if he switched octaves..but it's not okay when he lowers the key for the high notes....Just goes to show how 'wide' his range is..If he were to be on American Idol.....I can just imagine the comments given by the 3 judges......but can't expect too much from Singapore Idol since talented singers always don't make it further than Top 5......


I look in your eyes and I can see
We've loved so dangerously
You're not trusting your heart to anyone
You tell me you're gonna play it smart
We're through before we start
But I believe that we've only just begun

When it's this good, there's no saying no
I want you so, I'm ready to go

Through the fire
To the limit, to the wall
For a chance to be with you
I'd gladly risk it all
Through the fire
Through whatever, come what may
For a chance at loving you
I'd take it all the way
Right down to the wire
Even through the fire

I know you're afraid of what you feel
You still need time to heal
And I can help if you'll only let me try
You touch me and something in me knew
What I could have with you
Well I'm not ready to kiss that dream goodbye

When it's this sweet, there's no saying no
I need you so, I'm ready to go

Through the fire
To the limit, to the wall
For a chance to be with you
I'd gladly risk it all
Through the fire
Through whatever, come what may
For a chance at loving you
I'd take it all the way
Right down to the wire
Even through the fire

Through the test of time

Through the fire
To the limit, to the wall
For a chance to be with you
I'd gladly risk it all
Through the fire
Through whatever, come what may
For a chance at loving you
I'd take it all the way
Right down to the wire
Even through the fire

Through the fire, to the limit
Through the fire, through whatever
Through the fire, to the limit
Through the fire, through whatever



|Shi Hao| 10:39 PM|

------