Friday, November 2, 2007
YAY!!!!!!!! AFTER 1 DRAGGY WEEK!!!!!!!!! I'VE FINALLY COMPLETED 2 SUBJECTS AND MATHS PAPER 1!!!! YAY!!!!! LET'S CELEBRATE!!!!!!! CAUSE ALL THE PAPERS SUCK TILL CORE!!! EVEN THE EASIEST CHINESE PAPER!!!!
But I should be contented, at least i get to have a nice short break on Tuesday while some of my unlucky classmates have paper throughout the whole week, EVERYDAY!!!
Oh man, can't imagine if I was the one.........I AM SO BLESSED!!!!!
Wednesday was GP paper.....and I drilled myself with medical science and education, I went to study every controversies regarding each aspects of medical science, eugenics, cloning, stem cells etc. each with concrete examples....For education, I just memorized my whole 30 mark essay, hoping that a similar question would come out of the for the paper, so that I could regurgitate the whole essay....wahahahahahahahahaha. And ain't I the most naive guy ever to walk on this universe, nothing which I've studied came out.....even though there was a question on medical science....but the nature of the question was more on the wealth disparity rather than on medical science......and which bloody question did I chose??? Knowing that no matter which question I choose, I'm just destined to do very badly for paper 1......so I just chose the one regarding mass production inevitably leading to loss of craftsmanship and quality....I keep deviating towards machines and had an extremely hard time dragging the whole gist of the essay back to mass production....and I managed to use food as an example!! ISN'T THAT AMAZING???!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Wed was chinese paper II, I was just damn nervous....Went to school like 4 hours before the papers started and browse through a damn nice book called 'Life Heaven on Earth:100 places to See In Your Lifetime'. AND WOW!!!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! I just realize the how large the world was and how small I really am.....so for those idiots and ignoramuses out there, stop for heaven's sake saying that 'It's One Small World'.....The places that were presented and showcased were just breathtaking....it's really like heaven on earth...Singapore is really a far cry when compared to places like The Cyclades, San Francisco Bay Area, Nantucket, Bermuda & Kyoto and the other remaining 95 places. Well, now I've decided, the first foreign country I'm going to bring my mom and dad to will be either the Cyclades or San Francisco Bay Area, AND GOING THERE BY FIRST CLASS TOO!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Okay okay, so went to take chinese paper II, and the first thing that caught my eye was IVAN!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I think that's his name if I'm not wrong.....he was one of the invigilator, the thing that attracted me was his Abercrombie T-shirt.....wahahahahahahahahahahaha! It's so tight la....then don't know whether it's his fats or his muscles....then fangling began another fantasy again!! WAHAHAHAHA, well sort of la. Anyway, that invigilator....sigh....he uses perfume/cologne as if there's no tomorrow...the intensity of the smell is as if he finishes a whole bottle every time he uses it. But cannot blame him also, as he was sweating profusely the whole time even though we were in a fully air-conditioned environment, if he were to use any less than the amount of perfume/cologne he's using right now, we'll probably be smelling his rancid sweat!!!
Chinese paper II, sigh......it's easy.....and I mean really easy.....But now the problem is.....getting A would be absolutely tough since it's an easy paper....can only now try to cross every part of my body and pray as hard as I can...
Today is maths paper. And of course, as everyone knows, maths is my strongest topic.....no one can do so many maths questions and get my kind of results....wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....and I actually forgotten to bring incense paper to school, which is for myself of course......wahahahahahahahahahaha
And the first thing I saw outside the hall was again.....ABERCROMBIE!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! He was wearing the same blue t-shirt, causing the bunch of girls and me to think that he did not change...wahahahahahha....but actually he did la, the 'Abercrombie on his T-shirt today was brighter than yesterday's.....wahahahahahahahahahaha....so now....before maths paper start....we have to sit and rot before the paper starts. And thanks to the one whom I think is the chief invigilator, for bringing forward the starting time....thanks leh....wahahahahaha..
Maths paper....sigh.....the first 8 questions were easy....very very easy.....I thought so nice of the Cambridge examiners, give us so easy questions.........But then I finally know why they WERE so 'kind'....they WERE so 'kind' to give us 8 easy question to build up our confidence and morale only to SLAUGHTER AND MUTILATE US WITH THE REMAINING 3 QUESTIONS WHERE EACH OF THEM CARRIES MORE THAN 10 MARKS!!!!!!! BLOODY OLD FOGEYS!!!!!! Well, I DO HOPE THAT THE SAME HAPPENS TO YOU!!! SOMEDAY YOU'LL GET SOME VERY INSANE DISEASE WHERE THE DOCTOR WILL GIVE YOU A VERY GOOD PROGNOSIS SAYING THAT YOU'LL HAVE 99% CHANCE OF FULL RECOVERY AND SURVIVAL SO AS TO BUILD UP YOUR IDIOTIC CONFIDENCE AND STUPID MORALE FOR FIGHTING THE DISEASE ONLY TO GO BACK THE NEXT TIME WITH THE DOCTOR SAYING "I'm very sorry, but your condition aggravated and deteriorated to such an extent that you'll only have 2 weeks left, really sorry... :( " WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THAT'LL BE THE PERFECT ENDING FOR YOU OLD FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!! ROAR!!!!! Omg, I'm such a sadist. I think I better stop....Phew.....at least maths finally ended......If the paper was even a minute more than the original 3 hours...I think the invigilators would have to drag my corpse out of the exam hall......wahahahahahahahahahahahaha
YAY!!! Going Borders next week with Munirah....and thanks to Borders, I can get 3 CDs at the price of 2!!! YAY!!!!
18 MORE DAYS TO THE RELEASE OF TAKING CHANCES COLLECTOR'S EDITION!!!! YAY!!!!!!
Oh oh, 1 more thing.....SO SWEET OF MR CHU TO SEND ALL OF US AN 'ALL THE BEST' SMS......I sincerely thank you and appreciate it.... the message writes "All the best for the A level exam, must bring back lots of distinctions..........." so sweet hor??? Until.....-_-....."Especially for economics." Thanks leh Mr Chu...well the first thank you was filled with sincerity, but the later one is filled solely with sarcasm.....wahahahahahahahaha
|Shi Hao| 11:13 PM|
------