I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Monday, November 5, 2007
YAY!!!! Had my fifth paper today....just can't wait for the whole A level crap to be over.....4 more paper left!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Chem paper 3......sigh.......not really that hard....just that maybe I didn't spent enough time studying, took quite some time in pondering over some parts of the questions.....sigh.......blame it on no one but myself.... :(
But never mind, I still have paper 2 and paper 1, the lowest mark that I can get for paper 1 is 39.5, so I must definitely give my all in order to achieve that....but the thing is, even if I get 0/40, I wouldn't even know....wahahahahahahahahahahaha......so doesn't matter what target I set for myself, I would never ever know if I did achieve it........

Maths paper 2 in less than 16 hours. Just finished reading through stats notes, and I finally took my time to study correlation and regression............I can only say 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars..........the more I read, the more dazzling my room became......for a moment, I thought was in the spotlight in the Kodak Theater while it was holding the Academy Awards.......
For tomorrow's paper, I can only pray as hard as one tries to lick his/her own eye.......
I CANNOT AFFORD to screw up tomorrow's paper.....if I do, I might as well not sit for the remaining papers.......-_-

Come to think of it, I have always criticized the 12 series people of choosing the conventional subject combination and not knowing what they really want or whatever crap......Pot calling kettle black, I'm not much better, though I chose Chinese, the rest of the subjects are just the same as those people in the 12 series classes.....seriously, I also don't know why I chose maths, chem and econs......maybe because that's what people generally chose.....the only subject that I chose with a clear state of mind is just CLL.....sigh........... Maybe I should go live in a cave someday to find the real meaning of life and what's my purpose on this mundane world.....DEFINITELY NOT TO TAKE MATHS!!!!!!!!! If I hold the power to rule the world, the first thing I would do is to make maths optional for secondary education and above..........wahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......yes I know it's stupid, but as Faith Hill would sing 'There would come a day.......'

Never mind, the world will still continue to spin, the seasons will still come and go, my mom will still continue to scream and stop, Mr Lim will still continue to give his lame and senseless analogies (Sorry Mr Lim, but they're really lame...... :P) and life will no matter what still goes on.....it doesn't matter if I fail my A levels ultimately...the most important thing is that I don't regret coming to IJC and taking the JC route :)
YAY!! GOING BORDERS IN LESS THAN 36 HOURS!!!

Song of the week!
Faith In Love, from Reba's first no.1 album, Duets, since her emergence in the Country scene in the late 1970s.......country rocks!!!!
Isn't she just amazing...she managed to break Kanye West's no.1 chain on the billboard 200 when rap is like the more popular music nowadays.....that's what I call talent.....only people as talented or more talented are able to accomplish such feat, and the album reached platinum status in just a month!!! FORGET IT BRITNEY.....You're not going to and never will be able to reinstate your status as Pop princess...wahahahahahahahahahaha....Blackout will really suffer a blackout and I bet it will at most reach gold status!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I'm so evil!!!



You felt this coming on, you've seen it for a while.
But there are no regrets between us, we can leave here with a smile.
We have to talk about it, what we've always known.
The hardest part about today, is tonight we'll be alone.

We were just two hearts, bound for different roads.
Why they didn't lead us to forever, we may never know.
Oh, I will carry you with me,
I will hold on to our memories.
Don't let the dreams we didn't find make you feel like giving up.
Keep holding on and don't lose your faith in love.

Life's gonna move on and the pages have to turn.
We'll be stronger people now, from the lessons that we learned.
This one's gonna hurt, it's a little deeper break.
But just know I'm praying for you, as I watch you walk away.

We were just two hearts, bound for different roads.
Why they didn't lead us to forever, we may never know.
Oh, I will carry you with me,
I will hold on to our memories.
Don't let the dreams we didn't find make you feel like giving up.
Keep holding on and don't lose your faith in love.

It can hold you, it can save you.
From anything or anyone.
Heaven knows who's waiting for you, when two hearts come undone.
Oh I will carry you with me,
I will hold on to our memories.
Don't let the dreams we didn't find make you feel like giving up.
Keep holding on, and don't lose your faith.
Oh, never, ever lose your faith in love,
Don't ever lose your faith.



|Shi Hao| 11:01 PM|

------