I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, December 9, 2007
'Here comes the rain again, falling on my head like a memory', this song by Eurythmics never fails to resonate in my head when it's raining, especially in lazy afternoons.........

*yawns*

Really not much things to do after A levels....except going out alone occasionally or with friends.....thought that I could have earn some pocket money by working at Diners' Club....but only managed to earn $200 before getting 'released' by my supervisor.....wahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Looks like I have to resume my daily routine of lazing and rotting at home again.....wahahahahahahaha...But never mind....I still have Wushu on Sundays :D

Went M'sia shopping yesterday....wanted to get some CDs that I can't find in Singapore, but to no avail too.....I WANT JOSH TURNER'S ALBUM!!!!!! In the end....the only thing I spent on was Ice Cream! Triple scoop some more!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! They got this very unique name called Blue Dolphin for this particular flavor of Ice Cream....but in the end, I still can't figure out what flavor it is.......Oh, one more thing....they sell monkeys as pets in M'sia!!!! Can you believe???!!! Monkeys!!!! And in the pet shop...they're just kept in those normal cages that we normally use to keep rabbits....and I wonder what's wrong with the shop owner....it's so badly mantained!! The pungent smell of the by-products of the pets in the stall is just revolting!

Back to the monkeys.....there were 2 in a particular cage....I think both were very young...given their size.....they have such a forlorn and frightened look on their faces....and got 1 stupid bitch kept on poking one of them....hello idiot! Can't you see they're frightened out of their wits??? They're just hugging onto each other so tightly......I just left the pet shop as soon as I saw the expressions of the 2 baby monkeys.....just can't take it anymore.....just have this urge to call SPCA or some other authorities who are responsible for coming up with a list of pets which can be kept legally.....they should just ban monkeys....even if not so....at least make it compulsory that the pets sold at pet shop should be given a clean and safe environment......at least don't keep them in metal cages la.......keep them in those glass box or something....and put a big 'Please do not touch, Bitch!' sign....at least the monkeys won't be so frightened....tsk tsk tsk.....sometimes I just feel animals deserve our sympathy more than humans do.......alot of things that happen to us human beings are actually brought upon ourselves by our very own hands..........even for natural disasters.....sometimes I just think this is Mother Nature's way of conveying certain messages......I just hope the next Giant Tsunami would hit some super power of the world....especially those countries that refuse to sign the Kyoto Protocol....serves them right for thinking about nothing else but money......these countries just deserve to be taught a very heavy lesson....okay....let's not get political here....I don't want to get arrested......By the way, I got to know of a very unique perception regarding freedom of speech, It goes like that, 'Freedom of Speech is fine, as long as you don't do it in public'

Anyway, it looks like I have to push the Wushu BBQ back.....at first only Audrey (I think Lixian too) is unable to attend due to EOY event, later comes Ying Ying who suddenly can't make it due to his granddad's bday......then after comes Jason and Yan wen (YAY!!! I finally get to know her name after so long!! Don't need to call her unknown girl anymore, wahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!).....Then I think on thurs......I reminded Yeo Yeeling once again about the BBQ on 15 dec.....and she said that she have house warming on that day and have to be excused from attending the BBQ, then she said that we DIDN'T TELL HER!!!!! WTH!!!! I was like livid at that point of time.....if she were to be saying that in front of my face....I think I would have slapped her so hard that her teeth fall off........then Vivien just SMSed me not too long ago saying that she might not be able to attend cause her Grandpa got a stroke and she needs to take care of him.....sigh......so okay lor, yesterday Ying Ying SMSed and said that Kelvin said it's possible to push the BBQ backwards..........So I now I've decided to pushed it back to 22 Dec.....Hope that everyone is able to make it then.....*Pray Pray Pray*

Okay...So I just came back from Wushu not long ago.....And Yeo Yeeling bought 老婆饼 (literally translated as 'Wife's Biscuit) for me, and a whole box too. So amazing!!! I never thought she could restrain herself from gorging all of them on her way back from Hong Kong........wahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

So nice right...the packaging.....filled with anticipation!!
And when I opened the box.....

WTH!!! This was all that was left!!! She ate the remaining 7 on her way back to Singapore!!!! No wonder her new year resolution every year includes 'Slimming down'........wahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I better stop....actually the box was fully filled.....I just took out the rest.....she didn't eat any of them.....wahahahahahahahahahaha....

It has been 2 months since we both started.....as I told myself....don't get so deep into it.....I'm going to army soon anyway.......don't know what will happen down the road of 2 years......so better play safe first...... :D

Okay..Celine Dion is up again for this week!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........I can just see some people closing the window immediately just hearing her voice.........Okay lor.....you can call me old or whatever....I still like and respect her :)......This is like the 3rd song from the same album that I have put up on my blog. I think I still prefer the 'balladish' Celine....even though her Taking Chances album is a breathe of fresh air and no doubt an awesome album.....I still think she should do those great big ballads........Well, this song is one of the 2 big ballads in her current album......I just love what it has to say.........Today's world is really constantly degrading just about every minute......you really don't know who to trust and who not to.......Maybe there'll come a day when everyone will be really nice??? I doubt so......Well....she done a duet with Yuna Ito for the same song.....great as usual....watch it here!!!

A World To Believe In

I've seen the tears and heartache
And I felt the pain
I've seen the hatred and so many lives lost and in vain
And yet through the darkness there's always light that shines through and takes me back home
Takes me back home

All of the promises broken
And all of the songs left unsung
Seems so faraway as I make my way back to you

You gave me faith and you gave me a world to believe in
You gave me a love to believe in
And feeling this love I can rise up above
And be strong and be whole once again

I know that dreams we hold on to, can just fade away
And I know that words can be wasted, with so much to say
And I when I feel helpless there's always a hope that shines through
And makes me believe
Makes me believe

And I see for one fleeting moment
A paradise under the sun
I drift away and I make my way back to you

You gave me faith and you gave me a world to believe in
You gave me a love to believe in
And feeling this love I can rise up above
And be strong and be whole once again

Life goes on
Can leave all sweet sorrow and pain
And life, hold on
To all that you are
To all that we'll be
And I can go on once again

You gave me faith and you gave me a world to believe in
You gave me a love to believe in
And feeling this love I can rise up above
And be strong and be whole once again

You gave me faith and you gave me a world to believe in
You gave me a love to believe in
And feeling this love I can rise up above
And be strong and be whole once again

Because your love hears my soul once again
I can live and I can dream once again
Because you made me love you



|Shi Hao| 4:02 PM|

------