I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Monday, December 24, 2007
OMG....I can't believe that I woke up at 10AM!!! I must be really tired after not sleeping for approximately 42 hours.......And this feat is achieved by bluffing! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Okay....so I went, once again, to kelvin's Kampung for BBQ, this time together with the J1s and Guo Feng!! The more the merrier!!! Damn Louis and Novyn...specifically told them to meet us at 1730 but no.....they feel that the transfer of games between both of them is seriously more important than punctuality! SUCKERS!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And once again, my favorite Celine Dion supporter auntie came to fetch us with her big silver truck! Seriously, I love truck rides...especially when we're seating at the back! LOVE THE BREEZE!!!

But then, too much of a good thing can prove to be disastrous.....stupid weather...it soon began to rain!!! And more important, there's no shelter!!! AHHHH!!! And NOTHING GOOD EVER COMES OUT FROM FREE GIFTS!!! My stupid umbrella can't even withstand the merciless torment of the wind.....

so sorry Eddie..... :( (That was Eric's Umbrella by the way....mine just sadly couldn't make it.....)

But I was lucky only to get my pants wet.... But it was a whole new story for the other 3....
May any forces of nature or any beings from the spiritual dimension protect them from falling sick.

The first thing when we reach Kelvin's house.......seriously I can't remember what we did....I only remember playing with Siti (That's the name of kelvin's bitch) And we had to wait for the 2断袖to come, with another extra one....maybe he is龙阳??They paid like $8++ just to come to kelvin's house from Kranji Station...wahahahahahahahahahahahaha, serves them right for coming late :P........

Oh....the coconuts! I think ling ling did join kelvin for the coconut plucking this time...and on their way....they met a Neanderthal!!!!

AHHHHH!!!! RUN!!!!!! RUN!!!!!

NO! NO!!! GET AWAY FROM KIN WENG!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now let's witness the fabulous shooting skills of Yeo Yee Ling!

So nice hor! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, so sarcastic....but really...sometimes blurred pictures may give you pleasant surprises, not this one of course....maybe some other times??

So throughout the whole BBQ....I think we took more photos than we cook.....wahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sigh....Kelvin often look so stern when taking photos....relax la buddy... and I seriously don't know what's wrong with the Eddie and his middle finger sign....his logo perhaps??? I swear I'll cut it off someday....wahahahahahahahahahha

Ling ling and her bodyguards! Though I doubt she needs any form of protection other than protection from the fish ball on her hand

I can see the light in Guo feng!!! Nirvana!!!

Something got into my eyes I guessed...and ying ying is dissolving!!! GET THE EVAPORATING DISH NOW!!!!!!! ROAR!!!!! I'm really getting cranky

Oh, sometime during the BBQ....we got this refugee coming to us. Being the most kind-hearted people on earth...we gave him some food

Poor Fella, he must've been really hungry....Famine must have struck his village......

Near the end of the BBQ....we decided to do what we did last year......


But this time.....we're doing it with VERY much more HANDS!!!
And certainly more mess!


On our way to Kranji Station

Does anyone think that Louis resemble some sort of elf in this photo??

On the last train to Outram!!! And thanks to the uncle who allow ling ling to get in! So nice of him....may him receive the best Christmas present this year

Still in high spirits.....

And this is the start of their PSP session....CURSE THE INVENTOR!!!!

And that loling.....so camera shy....want to take her photo like doing maths paper like that

I finally got her picture!!! But not so well taken......at most S grade only......wahahahahahahahahaha

Wow...what's wrong with her.....maybe the hunger is making her grouchy

Reach Outram at 11 plus, and we sort of bumped into Kenny (Pity Vivien not there...wahahahahahahahahaha) before starting our walk to Vivo
And thanks to the helpful and friendly Indian policeman for giving us direction....seriously if that policeman were to be a chinese....I think he'll just give us the direction with the 'Please Hit Me' face....sometimes I do feel Indians and Malays are much more friendly and approachable as compared to Chinese....But never mind bout that...may he get the best Christmas present too :)

And Sunday arrives!!! HAPPY BDAY TO LING LING AND AUDREY!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I think Audrey was quite taken aback when we called her and wished her happy birthday one by one..wahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

The trip to Vivo was sweltering hot....and I sort of deserve it for covering my head with my jacket, thought I was on a pilgrimage to Mecca for a moment..

And we had more PHOTOS!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


We finally reached Vivo!!! And I can finally remove that stupid jacket....now that it's drenched in my sweat.....

And I certainly did not know that Cyclops and Jean Gray possess Asian heritage....

The movie was suppose to start at 0230..so meanwhile....everyone decided to laze around Vivo....but not without the camera!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Middle fingers......sigh......LY looks creepy here

What's with that melancholic face??? Must be because no PSP.....But everyone's still brimming with energy...and I can just fall asleep any moment......

And what's wrong with Golden Village.....it was stated that the show begins at 0230....but we're treated with 20 minutes of advertisements before the movie starts at 0250!!! IDIOTIC....waste time only.....no wonder eric and ling ling so sad.....

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
But nonetheless, National Treasure The Books Of Secret was a fantastic show...even though it was very similar to the prequel in lots of ways....but I guess they added much more humor to the sequel......it was great!

And 2++ hours later at 0500....this was how some of them looked....


Guess their sleep time has arrived.....and my waking time is coming!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Eye Bags........~Yawn*

Guess she can't take it anymore.......zZzZZZZzz


These 2 kids really hopeless already......I think they'll sooner or later develop some sort of withdrawal syndrome without their PSPs

And Loling.....I think she might just be the next Ho Ching. She has been fidgeting with her phone since I met her at Kranji Station.....some billion dollar business I guess

This is how they look without their PSPs, I think Louis is gonna cry soon........


Eddie Sim, as bubbly as ever....I think he can just go for 3 days without sleeping and still retain his liveliness....well done!

Shall stop here for now......The song for this week shall be 'Surprise Surprise' from the Taking Chances!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...seriously this is really a good album....and I really love how the song portrayed the 2 facedness of 2 people in a relationship....the regret and remorse that lingers within the lyrics and the song....the music and voice which was flooded with emotion....it's just great....And more importantly....It's CELINE DION!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Surprise Surprise

Surprise, surprise
I told you lies
I thought the truth would set you free
Surprise, surprise
It isn't all as it seems
But who knew you'd wake up from your dreams

If I told you myself
I could've saved you the hell
Now look who's sorry, God, I'm so sorry
It's never the right time
I guess it's do or die

Just when you think you've got me figured me out
Just when you think you know me well
Baby, you've barely even broke the ice
My river runs wide
You're not inside
But you're closer than you were

Tonight, I'm a chameleon
And every spot's hiding my scars
But I will survive
Cause I'll only let you in
When I can be sure of who you are

And you can call it a game
But it's me playing safe
And God I'm so sorry, I'm just so sorry
What can I say?
It's hard trying to stay alive

Just when you think you've got me figured me out
Just when you think you know me well
Baby, you've barely even broke the ice
My river runs wide
You're not inside
But you're closer than you were

You were tonight, tonight, tonight

And it's in your eyes
That it's all or nothing
What I can't disguise
Is that you're on to something
I let myself go, will you still want me?
Will I be enough? The fear of that haunts me
'Cause what if you walk away?

Just when you think you've got me figured me out
Just when you think you know me well
Baby, you've barely even broke the ice
My river runs wide
You're not inside
But you're closer than you were

You were tonight, tonight, tonight

Just when you think you've got me figured me out
Just when you think you've got me figured me out
Surprise, surprise



|Shi Hao| 10:18 AM|

------