I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Thursday, December 6, 2007
Phew, just came back from the vet....WTH...so many dogs....I went there earlier at around a quarter or maybe even a eighth past nine....sat there and waited for like an hour before I went home to continue waiting.....then finally the phone rang and the nurse said it's finally BB's turn....Lucky nothing serious is happening to BB, just having some gastric problem. Just now tried to lift him up after I came home from work, he don't know for what reason yelled like mad....made me worried like hell....but I'm just glad that it's nothing serious.

By the way....the cost is like sky high lor....consultation fee alone is $27, together with other medications and injection fee (WTH is this???!!! Isn't this supposed to be included in the consultation fee????!!!), everything added up to an astonishing $61.20!!!! WTH...I can make like 9 trips to the polyclinic la.....but I think it's worth it la. Furthermore BB has only been to the vet 3 times for 4 years....(excluding the yearly vaccinations)......

Okay, I think I haven't talked about my job yet which started on Monday, 3rd of Dec.....and past the 4 days....I must said that the experience have slightly changed my perception towards office life.....And on 8th of Dec, my job officially ended.....cause I was being 'released', as said by my supervisor........wahahahahahahahahahahaha......But I didn't really feel anything when she told me that I was being 'released', guess I just merely treated the job as holiday entertainment........wahahahahahahahahaha....But as long as she mail me my $200 that I've rightfully earned for the past 4 days, I'm basically cool with everything.... :)

Well, I did meet some really nice and mad people at my workplace......Like my mentor Liza....wahahahahahahahahahahaha, she together with the cashier, Christina and the Zila from the Gift Redemption counter forms the Crazy Trio.....they're so crappy and nonsensical but comical at the same time.....wahahahahahahaha....reminds me of 0625A.....then comes Li Tyng, Nadirah's best friend. I don't know what she's in charge of....but she's a really stern woman when we both first met her, which causes Nadirah to detest her, but she turns out to be this really nice lady......Then came Kris. If you listen to her voice with your eyes closed....you'll think that she's those young ladies in their early 20s...but she's really a women who I think is around her mid 40s. She should just so quit her current job and be a phone sex operator, she has very great amount of potential, and I do mean it as a compliment...wahahahahahahaha....and soon came this 2 very classic and 'gossipy' office ladies, Doris and Sarah, they can basically gossip about everything and anything in this world la........Next up was a Hong Kong lady called Joyce, and we named her Posh Spice for her Victoria Beckham hairstyle....I show you how she speaks her english....wahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Joyce: Yes sir, mai I low weeci lumbor did she give u.
No sir, I nid to now weeci lumbor you tok down.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, lucky I managed to calm myself down instead of bursting out laughing........

As for the person who hired and 'released' me, she's called Agnes.....don't really know what to talk about her, cause I didn't really get to interact with her much....But I just received information from Nadirah saying that she got reprimanded by the HOD of Customer Service Department (CSD) that she hired to many part timers (there were currently 6, with more to come next week, and 10 permanent workers)....so in order to save herself, she decided to fire me...cause I'll only be working for a month anyway....but I don't feel angry or anything....cause i think it's really reasonable to do it la......imagine teaching me for quite sometime....then I just quit after a month...it's such a waste of time, energy and resources la....Furthermore, I might also have done the same thing given my eroding moral values....wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

I seriously think my friends should just end our friendship when I step into the working world.....cause I will just become this really evil person who would stop at nothing in order to reach the peak of my career.........wahahahahahahahahahhahaha....Like I've always said....moral values and principles no longer stand in this materialistic world......If I have to throw away my dignity....I will.....if my boss ask me to act like a dog....I also will do it.....as long as I can climb my way up the power and moolah ladder........yes, I am a corrupted person......but welcome to this world.....if you want moral values and ethics....go live in some third world countries....maybe these things still hold some value in those places.......as the saying goes.....In the eyes of a hungry man, God comes in the form of bread...I read this somewhere....forgot where I read it....but it is just a 100% true.....When one goes hungry....instinct takes over instead of rationality......when there is food..and you're with another hungry bunch of people..you just run to grab it, you wouldn't care if other people deserves it more than you......you just return to you very 'pristine' nature.....agree??? WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........
UNLEASH THE EVIL WITHIN YOU!!!!!!!!!
But for now.....I'm still the young and innocent Wee Shi Hao, awaiting to be sucked into the vortex of evil!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!



|Shi Hao| 11:44 PM|

------