I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This got to be my favourite advertisement of all times....wonder if there's really such a cool and calm father......If I were to be the father....I would already be bashing that guy till he regurgitate his intestines....... :)

Sigh....Choir members having outing on thurs, and the more major thing is...MOO MOO IS GOING!!! WTH!!!!!!!! How can he come when I'm absent!!!!! ROAR!!!!! To hell with the family outing....grrr........I don't care already...until Moo Moo confirms that he is joining us in any of our subsequent outings....I'm not attending any of them!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

And that TYL....keep saying that I'm a miser.....please lor....you also didn't treat me anything...wahahahahahahahahahahaha....ain't I the pettiest guy that ever walked the face of this planet....but it's true that I'm a miser....wahahahahahahahahaha....I don't ever spend money on anyone except for myself...unless it's that person bday or some special occasion or event.....I think if someday I suddenly turn into a gentle, well-mannered and generous person....it'll only mean 2 things....

1st-I'm dying soon and is trying to make up for all my sins
2nd-I'm having menopause

So people, do take note of that......

Time to do something good....I thank every forces of nature and super natural beings of the spiritual world for giving me friends that can tolerate my nonsense and sarcasm....I thank you all for blessing me with the choir members during sec school.....seriously.....I think they're only one the few who can tolerate me daggered tongue.....Next comes my wushu members...not only can they endure my nonsense, I've also learnt to endure their antics! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....I guess birds of the same feather do flock together...... :D Thirdly comes Tan Funan....the crappy, crazy, insane and knowledgeable (although his knowledge largely consist of non academic -related information. But I've still learned alot of things from him) one. He doesn't seem to have a temper, although he does yell out tons of vulgarities when I hit him sometimes, be it accidental or on purpose. Overall, he's nonetheless an excellent friend. Lastly comes the girls from 0625A,. As I said, they were girls, and lucky they are girls...as girls tend to be more mild-mannered, naturally they have better temperament to take on my absurdity.... wahahahahahahahahahahaha :)

So thank you people for all the patience exhausted.......

Okay...let's carry on with this blog.....I finally remember what I wanted to talk about......it's about what Tan Funan said....I was having this conversation through MSN and we were talking about Rainie Yang (杨丞琳)

Me: And I notice she has no range.......or maybe her songs make her feel as if she has no range

Funan: apa she no range....her pitch..all so high de


Okay....now I shall tell people who don't know......A singer's range isn't define by the altitude of the note that he or she can hit. It is define by the number of notes in between his/her lowest and highest note...to be clearer, it's the number of octaves a singer is able to hit.....an octave is 8 consecutive notes, which is simply the usual 'Do Ray Mi Fa So La Ti Do'....this is one octave. To proceed to the next octave....a singer needs to start from the last Do that he/she just sang and proceed to the next Do...that'll give you a singer's range.....so basically.....range is the number of notes a singer is able to produce. It is not determined by how high a note a singer is able to reach

Next......

Funan: Jay..has god-like control of his voice....he from one line to another line, can from the highest pitch to the lowest.....he can convert fake voice to real voice in split seconds....

Okay....we shall talk about control now.....as you can see, to Funan, control in singing only means transition between falsetto and the real voice and in between notes.....

Control is more than transition.....control of voice includes the consistency of vibratos, the quality of the voice, meaning to say if a singer is able to sustain the frequency of a note or a set of note without going flat or sharp... it also includes a singer's ability to not allow the song 'to go all over the place', which is to say that a singer doesn't go out of tune and is able to belt without straining his/her voice....this is just some of the components of control.......

So people....next time please do not use these musical terminology anyhow.... :)



|Shi Hao| 7:45 PM|

------