I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Woohoo!!! My very first pay-cheque!!!!
Really...to those who refuse to work during the holidays, you should really try it out.....the feeling of earning your own money is really out of this world okay.....it's like 'Finally! I don't have to depend on my parents anymore!!!' WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Though I still have to depend on my parents till I officially step into the work world, but at least this is a start... :)
Other than the $205.71 that I got from work, I still got extra $450 from MOE!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm RICH!!!! That's like $655.71!! YAY!! Finally I'm able to pay for my $72.95 taking chances collector's edition....YES YES YES!! And a big THANK YOU for YH for agreeing to help me go Parkway Parade to help me collect it if I'm in boot camp...You're the best!!!!

And I'm really sorry for not being to attend the 20th outing which is specially designated for the celebration of Asian Elephant's and Monkey Face's Bdays (Wow...these nicknames make me feel so nostalgic!!!), but never mind...we having BBQ on 24th......... :D Can any of the choir members help me spread this news??? Aiya...I know you will...wahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Okay...let me bring you people back to the 70s this week with Barbra Streisand's first Billboard no.1 hot 100 singles hit, The Way We Were......
Initially, I wanted to put another song from Taking Chances (Yes! AGAIN!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)...But I could just see the contorted faces of people just listening to her voice and thinking which freak will still listen to Celine Dion at such an era....but believe me.....just within a month, 1,355,575 freaks in the world has already purchased her newest album...wahahahahahahahahahahaha....

So never mind...I decided to put Barbra Streisand....In case anyone of you don't know her....she's the no.1 selling female artist in the US, with over 71 million shipments of albums in US alone (17 gold albums, 18 platinum albums and 13 multi-platinum albums)....so amazing hor.......I don't think any Taiwanese artist can even achieve a quarter of the magnitude of the success that she enjoys....and I'm comparing in relative terms....meaning to say that I don't think any Taiwanese artist will ever achieve the result of 18 platinum albums in their home country (A platinum album in Taiwan would require shipment of 100,000 albums while it is 1,00,0000 for the US), and I don't think Jay Chou would even achieve 8 multi platinum albums..yes you heard me, Tan Funan.....wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....but still, Celine's THE BEST!!! She's the best selling female singer in the world!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....as so proven at the World Music Awards by receiving the Chopard Diamond Award for album sales exceeding 175 million in 2004!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! She's The Untouchable, The Unreachable, The Unsurmountable, The Unconquerable and The Unbeatable!!!!

The Way We Were

Memories
Like the corners of my mind
Misty watercolor memories
Of the way we were

Scattered pictures
Of the smiles we left behind
Smiles we gave to one another
For the way we were

Can it be that it was all so simple then
Or has time rewritten every line
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me - Would we? Could we?

Memories
May be beautiful and yet
What's too painful to remember
We simply to choose to forget

So it’s the laughter
We will remember
Whenever we remember
The way we were

So it’s the laughter
We will remember
Whenever we remember
The way we were



|Shi Hao| 10:05 PM|

------