I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Thursday, December 13, 2007
YAY!!!! After going around Orchard Road and Parkway Parade and browsing through about Borders, That CD Shop, HMV and Gramophone.....I finally found my Taking Chances Collector's Edition!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!! And damn......it costs me a FREAKING $72.95!!!!!!! WTH!!!!! And I won't be receiving it until like approximately a day before I go to Tekong....AHHHHHH!!!!! SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!! But lucky YH agreed to collect it for me if they call me if I'm in camp......

Oh oh......Ying ying was with me throughout my quest in search for my CD.....lucky he didn't fall asleep....But well.....he bought his stuff too... and during the process, he earned himself the title of..............'Auntie Soh'!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......The way he ravage boxes of Calvin Klein undergarments....omg.....I can just see my mom's figure within him.....opening every box....take out the garments.....see see look look flip flip turn turn fold fold crimp crimp and putting them back into their boxes before proceeding to another new box and repeating the whole process......wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....And he bought jock straps!!! I don't think I'll ever be able to visualize him in them.....don't want to do it either....wahahahahahahahahaha :P..............And one more thing, I've finally settled my 'Metal in mandarin' treat....so we're quits now :))))

I'm finally receiving my pay!!!! $205!!! WOW!!! At least that'll help pay for my collector's edition...

And I bought my first Josh Turner CD.....yeah...it's country again.....I first got to know of him at www.strippedmusic.com ....his deep, sultry and sexy voice attracted me almost instantaneously......furthermore....his music isn't as pop orientated as compared to Faith Hill or Shania Twain.....Overall, his debut did not disappoint at all....suits my taste perfectly.....and it's only $23.95....cheaper than the $28.95 that I expected.... :D:D:D:D:D:D wahahahahahahahahahahaha

One last thing....ms yeo yeeling...could you please be so kind enough to inform the few of us what you want for your Bday??? Thank you...if not we'll just go to CD-Rama and just grab any Chinese singer's album for you :) Thank you for your cooperation :))



|Shi Hao| 11:58 AM|

------