I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Thursday, December 27, 2007
Yay....I managed to get the photos to the BBQ that took place on Christmas eve 3 days ago....thanks to choir mates for attending....though JY and shawn are not official KSS choir members...I'll just include them for convenience sake...cause 'the gang' really sounds crude sometimes....wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......

So I think TYL was the one to arrive first....and yes! I finally get to see Moo Moo.....wahahahahahahahahahahaha......and he's very tall!!! But then again.....who else is shorter than me except for a handful of unfortunates....wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha .....

These were some of the photos taken before they meet up with me at the BBQ pit:

Caricature of Dutch Lady. The Beer Hag! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Phew...the hair band made her less auntie and to be truthful, more lady-like....keep up the good work, chew-soh! :D


And to think I was naive enough to think all wandering ghosts went back to hell after the hungry ghost festival this year.......AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

These are the photos taken during the BBQ.....I LOVE TAKING PHOTOS!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This looks like Meriwether Lewis and William Clark, but Sacajawea's missing....


wahahahahahahahahahahaha....looks like an overgrown kindergarten kid with his teacher... :D


There's Sacajawea! As you can see.....she's blessed with a great deal of assets! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!



YH and Cass...for some reason...she seemed to be coerced into taking the photo....maybe she was eating while they ask her to take the photo....the second one is much much better, must be because she finish her food already...... :)


XP and YL!!! And I'm so happy that XP is becoming more feminine after the years....at least she didn't wear T-Shirt and Wushu Pants to the BBQ like the last time we went K-Box.....good for her....maybe YL can aid her in her makeover!


The first Group photo!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Look at MJ!!! Must be the stench from Cass' p**, wahahahahahahahahahahahaha....Shawn looks so like an old man here....


JY!!!!! Don't know why so blurry....must be because cass fell down while Shawn was taking the shots! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


My Christmas present!!! Sigh....why did I have to get this...it's like so not appropriate lor.....that's what happens when you have presents exchange.....never mind...it's still quite stable as a remote control holder....too big for a handphone.....so might as well use it for remote control.......



|Shi Hao| 8:55 PM|

------