I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Thursday, January 3, 2008
Wow, I'm just back from the theaters!!! Watched National Treasure again!!! This marks the first time I've ever watched a movie twice in the cinemas!! WOOHOO!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Well, it's been 3 days since 1st Jan, though it might be a little too late...but oh well, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! Doesn't hurt to give congratulatory messages even it seems a little out of place......as long as sincerity is involved.... :D

Now now....since everyone loves resolution so much, I might as well join in the fun
The following shall be my resolution for the year 2008!!

1) Cut down the intensity and the quantity of my insults towards peers (Impossible)
2) Cut down on my expenditure on CDs (Unattainable)
3) Start to use vulgarities (Unachievable)
4) Stop showing off my knowledge of the Chinese Language (Unthinkable)
5) Try to make things last for at least a year (Hope so)
6) Get the excess fats off my ASS!!!!!

Okay...so it seems out of the 6 resolutions that I've came up with, only the last 2 seems feasible...wahahahahahahaha....but I think that's what resolutions are, you just make them up for the sake of making them up. Just Like Yeo Yeeling, she has this one particular resolution which appears on every resolutions' list every year since she knew what resolutions are....WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....so what's the point here??? The point is.....resolutions are promises which we make to ourselves so that we can feel good about ourselves as we make reflections upon our actions for the past year which thus results in resolutions....and most of the time these promises are being broken due to the procrastination fairy.....so....never mind, can't think of what else to say....wahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sigh...I'll be enlisted on next wed, looks like I'll be officially entering hell next week....At this point of time...I STILL WANT TO BE ENLISTED TO CIVIL DEFENCE!!! ROAR!!!!
Actually the process of going army itself is not really scaring me but it's more of the.........LIZARDS!!!!!! OMG!!! I HATE LIZARDS!!! WHAT IF THEY FALL ON ME WHILE I'M SLEEPING!!!! THEY'RE THE MOST DISGUSTING, REVOLTING, GHASTLY, GRUESOME, GROTESQUE CREATURE THAT EVER EXISTED!!!! IT'S LIKE THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A SINGLE PURPOSE IN THIS DIMENSION!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Okay, better stop here.

And I have to be in Pulau Tekong for a whole month before being released back into civilization...Many things can happen within a month....things might change....or might they not??? Hope it doesn't, but who knows......Rainbows are mostly short-lived, the colour fades just as when you're still admiring the lustre and glamour.....Hope that this current rainbow will last......~silent prayers hoping to be answered



|Shi Hao| 12:05 AM|

------