I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Yay!! I just bought this yesterday from Sembawang for $29.90!!! Not bad la, I was expecting it to be much more expensive...But since it was from Sembawang, I thought that the price was more than reasonable given that Sembawang Music Centre was designated for a larger proportion of the public.....And the show was spectacular....dazzling props, brilliand visuals projected by the US$6,000,000, 3740 square feet LED screen, elaborated costumes of the dancers plus the stellar vocals of Ms Dion, there's just a word which can be use to describe the whole experience......ENCHANTÉ!!!!
The $29.90 was more than just her 'A New Day' concert....you also get to meet Ms Dion's fans from all over the world who were all preparing to get to Vegas to catch the last show....These fans...erm.....they're neither crazy nor mad...they're practically DERANGED!! The first person which greeted us in the Tribute To Fans is an English flight attendant who was packing his stuff before flying off to Vegas.....According to him...this was his 9th time watching the show......WTH!!!! 9 TIMES!!!!!!!!! Because of his status as a flight attendant, I doubt he has to pay much or even pay for the ticket to Vegas....but when a ticket to A New Day costs at least US$87.50, and you've watched it for 9 times, it's like at least US$787.50 spent!!!! OMG!!! And to think that I thought that was crazy enough....until another lady said that she has watched the show for a freaking 33 times!!!!!!! IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT SHE HAS TOO MUCH MONEY TO SPEND!!! Why not just send the money to me??? I'll give you my address.....I was so taken aback by the 33 until when a fan named Ramona told Celine (Fans get to meet Ms Dion in person, I think these fans are chosen or something...they not only get to meet her, they also get to touch and kiss her....WTH!!! I ALSO WANT!!!!!!!) that this was her 83th time watching the show!!!! That figure just left me gasping for air....83 times!!!!! AT LEAST US$7262.50!!!!! Either she or maybe her husband, if she's married, must be earning like $1000 everyday......so damn filthy rich!! Acknowledge me as god-son la!!! I'll be more than happy to have god parents with that amount of wealth......83 times!! And adding the air ticket to vegas....should have exceed $10000 already!!! If I possess the financial ability, I'd also like to fly to Vegas and watch the show, I don't mind even paying the most expensive US$225 ticket....but **** it, even if I do have the money...my mom sure won't allow me to go.......argh......Then never mind lor....I wait for her to come Singapore. But damn!! Her next world tour which takes place this year, is only scheduled to visit 3 Asian countries which are China, Malaysia and Japan!!!! ARGH!!!! Why can't the people in charge name Singapore as another destination??!!!! Asia is like the biggest continent in the whole world and yet they're only planning to visit 3 of the countries???!!! Screw them!!!! Argh!!! Never mind...I shall set aside some money (Starting from NS) for her concert fund....it she decides to return the her Vegas gig...then I'll just fly there!!! Or maybe I should just fly to Malaysia to watch her concert....WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

YAY!!! I just applied for my first ATM card (As said my cass and LY, I still think it sounds juvenile) today!!! Wahahahahahahaha.....was super excited actually....but I chose to act nonchalant in front of my mom...lest she thinks that I would use up the money inside my account and banish the idea of applying one for me!! wahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....But I also won't be drawing so often....I don't buy clothes or anything....I don't even splurge on anything too......If you are to say that I splurge on CDs....I don't think it's accurate to say it either....I don't buy like 4 or 5 CDs on every CD trip.....At most only 3.....so I don't think that's really splurging....or is it???? Anyway, the Pin number for this card is ******, so for anyone who sees this post....don't tell others okay??? WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Josh Turner is up this week! I bet like only 0.01% or even less of Singaporeans have heard of him....
Well, just a brief intro about Mr Turner.....Born in 1977, He released his country debut Long Black Train, which was certified platinum, in 2003. The title single peaked at #13 on the Billboard Country Charts. His succeeding album, Your Man was released in early 2006 and was certified double platinum....The title single was his first single to reach #1 on the Billboard Country Charts. The second single, Would You Go With Me, which also hit #1, became his biggest hit till date and was also nominated for a Grammy for Best Male Country Vocal Performance. His latest album, Everything Is Fine has currently achieved Gold status...

Would You Go With Me

Would you go with me if we rolled down streets of fire
Would you hold on to me tighter as the summer sun got higher
If we roll from town to town and never shut it down

Would you go with me if we were lost in fields of clover
Would we walk even closer until the trip was over
And would it be okay if I didn't know the way

If I gave you my hand would you take it
And make me the happiest man in the world
If I told you my heart couldn't beat one more minute without you, girl
Would you accompany me to the edge of the sea
Let me know if you're really a dream
I love you so, so would you go with me

Would you go with me if we rode the clouds together
Could you not look down forever
If you were lighter than a feather
Oh, and if I set you free, would you go with me

If I gave you my hand would you take it
And make me the happiest man in the world
If I told you my heart couldn't beat one more minute without you, girl
Would you accompany me to the edge of the sea
Help me tie up the ends of a dream
I gotta know, would you go with me
I love you so, so would you go with me



|Shi Hao| 5:58 PM|

------