I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, February 17, 2008
Hmm.....I've noticed that my recent posts have been rather blue, guess it must've been the stress from Army.....sigh......

Anyway, I booked out from camp on wed to go to MMI (Military Medicine Institute) for my appointment at the PCC (Psychological Care Centre if I'm not wrong)....turns out that I've developed mild depression.....luckily there was no need for any form of anti-depressants, only further sessions with the psychologist.

One more thing, some my superiors plus the psychologist (He's a major) said that the A' levels results will be released on 29 Feb. I don't know how true is that but should be relatively reliable since MINDEF and MOE are both government organizations.....But somehow I'm not at all anxious about the results, my mind is only filled with the day of POP and leaving that damn bloody island for good........

On a happier note, I met up with the choir members yesterday for our annual house visits and my Collector's edition of Taking Chances FINALLY ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (My next post shall be all about the details of each and every anglophone album of Ms Dion)

Well, their company really lit up my gloomy days which followed me from that damn island....Went to Shawn's house first, and MJ went into the gaming room almost immediately to begin her Audition conquest.......can't understand the meaning behind the game, just press a string of directional buttons and then press space bar..... what's so fun about it????? But I think if there is a subject based on that game in school, I wouldn't be surprise that she emerges as top scholar just for that particular subject......well she really need to focus more on her studies, but I know that's gonna be extremely difficult, cause the same thing happened to me as well, given the fact that we're quite frivolous. Watched the reaping by Hilary Swank. It was quite a nice horror thriller, but some of them said the presence of MJ and I made it more like a comedy rather than a horror movie. But sometimes I just can't help it but point out some absurdity which occurs within the film which can be so comical sometimes or just poke fun at the characters themselves.....wahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....And the one thing that we never get sick of at shawn's house is the Wrist Ball or whatever that's called!

Next stop was my house.....We were supposedly having steamboat for lunch, but something went wrong with the steamboat and we ended up having yong tau foo instead........Watched a bit of Dreamgirls at my house....the rest was just hearing Tang Yuling earth-shattering screams when my dog closes up on her......then for Darrell Yeo and Shawn Lim......they derive food from gaming......-_- To them, play play play equals eat eat eat........They get all the nutrients from pressing the buttons on the controller to the excitement which is being generated from the game........YL left after lunch to go back into her books (I ALSO WANT TO GO BACK INTO MY BOOKS!!!!!!!! I REALLY REGRET SAYING THAT I HATE STUDYING!!!!!!!!!!!). XP left for her family function before joining us again and YH's house later on.

Third stop for the remaining choir members was Bec's house.....I didn't went to her house, went to Parkway Parade to collect my Taking Chances instead. Employed the help of bec to pass the mandarins to her parents on behalf of me.....The box was quite small....smaller than what I expected......But I think it's really worth it, though the perfume was quite small as well. It's bigger than those sample size bottles but smaller than those that are being sold, contains 15 ml of Celine Dion perfume, SMELLS SO NICE!!!!!!!!!! But I doubt I'll ever use it, bought it just for collection purpose :D

So after collecting my precious, I headed straight to YH's house after that......I've been to YH's house so many times that I don't need to have any sort of reservations when I go there, can just lie straight onto the sofa or just proceed straight into her room without asking or just take anything to eat without permission....wahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....Another place where I dare to do the same thing is YQ's house.......Had steamboat again at YH's house, and it's really amazing how the girls can just fight over trivial stuff like which food to put inside the steamboat first....Played the sushi game with XP while the others proceeded on to their gambling bugs.....XP was like so bloody noob, lost every single challenge...wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....but cannot blame her.....I've been playing the sushi game since my cousin's bought the game like 4 years ago.....wahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Got tired after awhile and suddenly saddened by the fact that I'm booking in today at 6....that was when I suddenly have this great urge to go home immediately....but was lucky that I played a little card games with some crazy people like Cass, Min, YH and YQ........the whole process was filled with laughter and tearing......especially when MJ 'chopped the cards'.......was really quite worried that those playing mahjong would start to throw tiles at us for being so noisy and irritating........wahahahahahahahahahahaha

So that's about it for the house visiting yesterday, maybe next year I should do it with the Wushu people too?? :D But that's for next year....must see if I can endure another 12 months of NS life :D

Okay, sh
all post a more light-hearted and upbeat song for this week, need to get rid of the blues that has been looming in this blog for the past few weeks....

The song's entitled 'Somebody' from Reba McEntire's Double Platinum album 'Reba #1's', which is a collection of her Billboard Country Charts No.1 Hits....In her career, she has scored a total of 23 no.1 hits and 55 top 10 singles....it's nothing surprising since she's being referred as the Queen Of Country Music...... :D

Somebody

At a diner down on Broadway they make small talk
When she brings his eggs and fills his coffee cup
He jokes about his love life
And tells her he's 'bout ready to give up
That's when she says,"I've been there before
Keep on lookin'
'Cause maybe who you're lookin' for is..."

Somebody in the next car
Somebody on the morning train
Somebody in the coffee shop
That you walk right by everyday
Somebody that you look at
But never really see
Somewhere out there is somebody

Across town in a crowded elevator
He can't forget the things that waitress said
He usually reads the paper
But today he reads a stranger's face instead
It's that blue-eyed girl
From two floors up
Maybe she's the one
Maybe he could fall in love with

Somebody in the next car
Somebody on the morning train
Somebody in the coffee shop
That you walk right by everyday
Somebody that you look at
But never really see
Somewhere out there
Is somebody

Now they laugh about the moment that it happened
A moment they'd both missed until that day
When he saw his future in her eyes
Instead of just another friendly face
And he wonders why
He searched so long
When she was always there at that diner waiting on

Somebody in the next car
Somebody on the morning train
Somebody in the coffee shop
That you walk right by everyday
Somebody that you look at
But never really see
Somewhere out there
Oh somewhere out there is somebody



|Shi Hao| 11:26 AM|

------