I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, February 2, 2008
I'm really immensely worried and scared about IFC (I...... Field Camp)

I really can't express the great amount of fear that's present within me
And yes, I know that the whole company will be doing this together but still......

I'm worried if I could even survive the the first 3 days........
I'm worried if I can endure the gigantic amount of stress the trainings will place on me
I'm not sure I have the mental capabilities to make it through the 6 days

I don't want to die there....not in Pulau Tekong, not out in the field, not somewhere which is miles away from my home....
Even if I were to die before my parents...I would want them to be beside me.....I don't want to die alone........

Can someone give me the power to go through the 6 days........
Is there any faith which I can hold on to??
Hope, is it really enough to get me through....

I want to go through NS, I really don't wish to die.....

I'm scared.......really scared......much more scared than throwing a few hundred lizards on me, much more scared than being trapped in the lift, much more scared than being locked up alone in a huge dark room...........
Can anyone, anything comfort me just by a little??

Crying doesn't release the emotion, it only increases the exploding amount of fear......
Can you tell me what to do????



|Shi Hao| 9:07 PM|

------