I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Thursday, March 20, 2008
Been taking part in activities associated with Wushu for the past 3 days.....really quite a good stress reliever in a way.....

Went to Northland Secondary School on Tuesday.....and coach decided to put Joseph, Eric and me in the Choreographed Sparring Segment in the oncoming wushu competition this August.....What's the rush man??? I don't even know my posting yet and he's like so anxious to get me in the competition. I was like, 'What if I'm posted to some in-camp vocation?' And what was his reply???? 'Never mind, you'll be able take leave by then. Anyway you'll be downgraded for sure.' WTH???!!! Still say with a smirk somemore...... I'm not offended by the 'downgraded' statement, I'm awfully happy if that happens....I'm offended...not really offended I guess...just an incy bit irritated by the way he said it.....like as if applying for leave very easy like that, and the way he sounds as if he's taking things for granted....but maybe he didn't mean it at all, maybe I'm just far too sensitive....must be the case..... :D Anyway.....he began choreographing our sparring performance....like last time...I'm the one who gets bashed up...But I'm glad I get to kick Joseph for a couple of times.....very sorry to Joseph for venting the frustration that built up through the BMT period on him.....I always unleash almost full power when it was my turn to hit him....and to coach to, always make use of the chances to kick and punch him......WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... :p, sorry la......but I need to unleash the fury somewhere....sway sway must be you people...sorry sorry..... :P But then, I got my piece too, need to slam myself on the floor so many times....damn coach...why do I always get this type of things???!! Bloody hell....

Woke up the next day with hell lots of aches on various parts of my body....but that's wushu....Either I live with it or I quit....So stupid me decided to live with it....hahahahaha....it's a thousand times better than army.....so I guess I'll stop complaining.... :D.......went to Bendemeer Primary to be free labour for yesterday and today....help to teach those cute primary school kids the basics of Wushu...basic footwork and handwork etc....looking at these small little school kids just reminded me of how cute, how adorable, how innocent and how angelic I was when I was their age....now that I grew up....I've become even more cute, more adorable, more innocent.....err......cancel the innocent part.....and certainly more angelic!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! AGREE????? YES!! I KNOW YOU DO!!!! :D WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....I better stop here.....before people smash their monitor due to jealousy..... :P

Anyway, kids are really easily awed.....you just need to stamp your feet or the spear/cudgel loudly or just simply do an easy aerial cartwheel and they'll go like 'Wooooooow!!' tsk tsk tsk tsk.....given the standard of our performance in front of these kids....coach will just flip out and simply walk up the stage and kick us down.....that's how bad we were....or LY, eric and I were......wahahahahahahahahaha....but never mind....the kids won't understand what we're doing anyway...... :D

So at the end of the session today....we were given feedback regarding our performance as instructors....and guess what was their feedback???

'The instructors were very dedicated with their work and patient with the kids....walk around each row to ensure that the kids were executing each move correctly'

Dedi-your butt man! I'm walking around just because I don't want to sit there and do nothing. Patient??? You wished! It's just that I can't be bothered if they did it correctly or not....tell them to do it this way and it'll just go to them like I'm speaking some alien language......anyway there's like 150 of them and only 4 instructors....it's not as if the others and I have learnt ninjutsu and possess the ability to produce duplicates of ourselves in order to be able to monitor the whole lot of them......So might as well just walk around and admire the innocence of the kids...... WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's why I'll never be a teacher in my entire life, nor can I even be a teacher.... :D



|Shi Hao| 10:23 PM|

------