I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, March 15, 2008
Went for my first wushu training yesterday at the Wushu Federation located in some Community Center located somewhere in Serangoon after getting my green IC on 9 Jan 2008.

Well, it's really great going back to training, especially when I'm practicing on carpets!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! The feeling of stepping on carpet is damn great man, don't have to worry about falling onto the hard concrete or tiled floor when executing various aerial stunts. But the main purpose of yesterday wasn't really training but more of helping out with the mock competition of which the aim was to let the competitors have a feel of what it's like to perform their routines on carpets rather than cold hard floor.........SHIT!!! WHY DIDN'T WE GET THE SAME TREATMENT BEFORE WE HAD OUR COMPETITION LAST YEAR???!!!! BIAS!!!!!!!!

And the springboard!!! Brings back damn many old memories from the gym......playing with the apparatus, pulling of other people's tights, fooling around with Brandon etc.....

Looks like I'm beginning to turn rusty after missing approximately 10 training sessions.....my whole body is aching as if I've just been beaten by two thousand rods.....do whatever things also must do slowly....but it's better than the first training session after A levels....that was the worst case of body aching that I had......but I think ling ling had a tougher time bah, since I PS them that time and didn't stay for extra PT......wahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

Went to NUS open house this morning....nothing awesome really....the FASS talk was boring, the Faculty of Science talk was boring, even the CCA booths were boring...I was expecting much more....I think even I@Fun's better...

So after today....I've decided what will be my major and minor in FASS, provided that I'm being admitted to the faculty itself. My major would be...............I don't think I even need to say......but then for my minor, I'll be putting Gender Studies at the top, though I don't know what is it about, but sounds quite interesting to me.......so I'll just take it for the first year....if nothing goes wrong, I shall declare it as my minor during my second year...... :D Just hope everything goes well.. :)

This week's song will be 'Lost', from Faith Hill's first compilation album 'The Hits'. The song wasn't really a success on country radios, peaking only a miserly 32 on the country charts....However, it fared much better at the AC charts, peaking at no. 11. Love how the song started soft in the beginning as Faith starts to show her pipes eventually when she reaches the chorus.......sigh, such virtuosity....that's exactly what the Taiwan music industry lacks..... :P



Lost

Is it obvious to you
When you walk into a room
Your face is all I see
And my heart races so fast
I never knew a rush to feel like that
Every time you're touching me

I never did believe in anything
I couldn't hold between my fingers
But the way you make me feel
It's just so real the way it lingers

I get lost inside your stare
Lost when you're not there
When everything I have doesn't mean a thing
If it's without you
If it's a dream, don't wake me up
I'll scream if this isn't love
If bein' lost means never knowin'
How it feels without you
I wanna stay lost (forever)
(I wanna stay lost forever with you)

No, this feeling doesn't end
It's with me everywhere I am
Hope it never goes away
It's like defying gravity
Losin' all control and bein' free
And I always wanna stay

I never thought that I'd let go
Long enough to fall for someone deeply
Who had the power to erase my fears
And find me so completely

I get lost inside your stare
Lost when you're not there
When everything I have doesn't mean a thing
If it's without you
If it's a dream, don't wake me up
I'll scream if this isn't love
If bein' lost means never knowin'
How it feels without you
I wanna stay lost (forever)
(I wanna stay lost forever with you)

Don't tell me where we're goin'
I don't wanna know
I like the mystery (I like the mystery)
I can't believe we've come this far
So far away from where we started off
You found me when I wasn't lookin'
You found me

And now I'm lost inside your stare
Lost when you're not there
And everything I have doesn't mean a thing
If it's without you
Without you
If it's a dream
Don't wake me up
I'll scream if this isn't love
If bein' lost means never knowin'
How it feels without you
Yeah, if bein' lost means never knowin'
How it feels without you
Oh, if bein' lost means that I'm never
Gonna be without you
I wanna stay lost forever
I wanna stay lost forever with you



|Shi Hao| 9:29 PM|

------