I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, March 23, 2008

WOO!!!!! I just bought my 2nd non musical merchandise of Celine Dion!! Her biography by Jenna Glatzer.....For the very first time in my life, I wasn't turn down by a whole bunch of words!!! Took my time to read every single word of the book, even the publisher section whatever whatever....wahahahahahahahahahaha...Reproduction of personal documents and archives of Ms Dion like her Report card, her photos with Barbra Streisand(Those personal ones, not those that are taken for commercial purposes), a personal letter from Colonel Parker, Elvis Presley's manager, Faxes that were sent to Celine's Rene(Celine's husband) by Celine herself when Rene was receiving chemotherapy while she was still having her world tour, as instructed by Rene to do so and a picture of the ultrasound of her son, Rene-Charles etc. are included too!!!! And all these at an affordable price of $**.**!! SO DAMN WORTH IT!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Met up with the choristers yesterday for a small movie session at Cass' house...it was sort of DVD potluck where everyone just bring some movies and then we'll decide what to watch.....quite proud of myself actually....manage to get 6 of them together for a gathering with just a short planning period of 2 days! Arranged for us to meet up at BPP to purchase some snacks before proceeding to Cass' house for our movie session.....In the end....only 3 of us met up at BPP while the other 4 decided to proceed directly to Cass' house......-_-....
Anyway...I met YH while making my way to BPP......stupid lass didn't take her breakfast before coming....and it's like almost 11AM, wonder how did she manage to survive without breakfast.....went directly to Missy Doughnuts for some sinful indulgence...3 for each of us!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, it's nice to eat doughnuts once in a while, but I think I'll puke if I eat it to often....it's just not those kind of food which you can have no problem consuming everyday....Anyway, got our French Fries from Mac after meeting up with Shawn...... Once YH and Shawn met.....it was hell for me.... Both of them got hooked up onto another boring MMORPG called Cabal or whatever shit and started talking about it from BPP all the way to Cass' house, rendering me the skill of invisibility......I belted out countless songs along the way in hope of breaking their stupid and juvenile conversation regarding some meaningless MMORPG but my efforts were just futile.....they were just too into their bloody conversation to entertain me.....bloody hell!!!!!! SHIT THE CREATORS OF MMORPG!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrived at Cass house at about 1130, XP and Bec were already there, YQ joined us later....so we consolidated our DVDs and VCDs and began choosing which movies to watch......There were Ocean Twelve, King Kong, Eragon, The Eye Ten, The Brave One, Mr Bean's Holiday, Enough, Kingdom Of Heaven, Catwoman, X-Men: The Last Stand, 300, The Da Vinci Code, Just Follow Law etc...... After a series of discussion, we decided to settle on the following 4 movies: Just Follow Law (Comedy), Eragon (Fantasy Thriller), Enough (Action Thriller) and The Eye 10 (Horror).

And by the way, I did explicitly told everyone that it was a movie session the day before....and what did Shawn Lim Kok Zen did???? HE WENT STRAIGHT TO THE COMPUTER AND HAD HIS BONY ASS GLUED ONTO THE SEAT BEFORE BEGINNING ON HIS BLOODY CABAL ONLINE!!!!! WTH????!!!! Next time if any of us organize outings which involves visiting anyone's house....I SWEAR I'LL FILL THE SEAT WITH PINS AND NEEDLES!!!!! BLOODY SHIT!!!!!

Our very first movie after so many months

Another production by Jack Neo. This movie brings us into the world of office politics and unveils the danger that one will face in the office world through. As usual, Mr Jack Neo loves to bring out the theme of his movie through light-hearted humour. I love the way how Gurmit Singh acts like a girl, it was so bloody hilarious and engaging....on the other hand, I'm not quite comfortable with Fann Wong trying to act beng.....looks extremely unnatural and uncomfortable for her. Her horrfic make-up accompanied with 2 ponytails was nonetheless uproarious....

The second movie for the day was Eragon

Wasn't really interested in the movie before-hand....but the story managed to grab my attention and aroused my interest for the movie, especially when the adorable female dragon hatched from its egg...so cute!!!! I ALSO WANT A BABY DRAGON!!! Just a baby dragon...it's gonna be damn scary if it grows up..... But just when I was getting excited about the movie....the damn player or DVD has to disturb me by hanging....bloody hell, such a wet blanket man.....technology nowadays is just so unreliable...tsk tsk tsk, never mind...I'll buy it myself....after I've bought Ah Long Pte Ltd

The next movie was Enough starring J.Lo

And oh my.....the girls just adored this movie.....girl power!!! They were so excited when J. Lo finally beats up her abusive husband in a one on one combat, making catcalls and cheering on J.Lo as she delivers each punch and kick....plus she has such a cute daughter in the movie, it's another bonus added to this movie.......my Mom love this movie too! Guess only girls will like this movie....wahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The last movie of the day! The Eye 10

Nothing special about this movie.......another horror flick from hong kong which isn't the least scary.....the show concentrated on the 10 ways the Thais believe that could be carried out in order to see ghosts.......quite bland actually....and it has the type of ending which I hate most.....every lead dies in this movie!!!! WTH???!!! What's wrong with the stupid story-writer???? Why must everyone die??? The movie itself is already stupid in a sense that it's more of a comedy then horror movie and you have to make it even worse by killing everyone....bloody hell.....no wonder the US is only filming remakes of Japanese and Thai horror flicks......buck up la...........

Sigh.....going to my new unit tomorrow......Jurong camp.....I'm posted there as supply assistant...quite happy actually when I saw that I'll be a store man...but was saddened by the phrase 'You are expected to stay in'...sigh.........Can't do anything about it....should just try to live with it I guess.....you can't expect everything to be smooth-sailing....but you sure can lament about it!

NS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Country is up again this week! The song will be the no.1 hit from Carrie Underwood's septuble platinum debut. It's her 3rd no.1 single from the album which deals with themes of addiction and living up to life's possibilities instead of just clinging onto the past and wasting one's life.

Wasted

Standing at the back door
She tried to make it fast
One tear hit the hard wood
It fell like broken glass
She said sometimes love slips away
And you just can't get it back
Let's face it

For one split second
She almost turned around
But that would be like pouring rain drops
Back into a cloud
So she took another step and said
I see the way out and I'm gonna' take it

I don't wanna' spend my life jaded
Waiting to wake up one day and find
That I've let all these years go by
Wasted

Another glass of Whisky but it still don't kill the pain
So he stumbles to the sink and pours it down the drain
He says it's time to be a man and stop living for yesterday
Gotta face it.

Cause' I don't wanna' spend my life jaded
Waiting to wake up one day and find
That I've let all these years go by
Wasted

Oh I don't wanna' keep on wishing, missing
The still of the morning, the color of the night
I ain't spending no more time
Wasted

She kept drivin' along
Till the moon and the sun were floating side-by-side
He looked in the mirror and his eyes were clear
For the first time in a while

Hey, yeah,
Oh, I don't wanna' spend my life jaded
Waiting to wake up one day and find
That I've let all these years go by
Wasted

Oh I don't wanna' keep on wishing, missing
The still of the morning, the color of the night
I ain't spending no more time
Wasted

Oh, I don't wanna' spend my life jaded
Waiting to wake up one day and find
That I've let all these years go by
Wasted

Yeah, yeah
Oh I don't wanna' keep on wishing, missing
The still of the morning, the color of the night
I ain't spending no more time
Wasted



|Shi Hao| 7:58 PM|

------