I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Thursday, April 24, 2008
Hmm....I've just looked through the posts on my tagboard out of boredom and I realized that apparently MJ is feeling indignant that I've only made a video of 0625A and did not make one featuring The Choristers.

So therefore to appease her anger, I've decided to make a video of The Choristers as well....But then I've encountered the problem regarding song pick. Therefore, I've uploaded the 15 songs which I feel is most appropriate for the video onto the net for The Choristers to vote for the song they feel is most fitting.

*Note: Please open the files either using Itunes or Windows Media Player in order to see the lyrics! :)

The following are the 'contenders':

Snow On The Sahara
Well, I had this song in my Itunes for a long long time and it was until yesterday during my boat patrolling duties did I only made out the lyrics, quite nice actually..... Anyway, the singer's called Anggun, and is Indonesian. This was her debut anglophone album which allowed her to become the first Asian to enter the Billboard Charts.

Whenever You Remember
This is a non single from Carrie's Septuble Platinum debut, Some Hearts. Written by the phenomenal Diane Warren, it's no doubt a great song.

I'll Stand By You
A great cover which was originally performed by 'The Pretenders'. The song wasn't from any of Carrie's album and is recorded as a charity single in lieu with 'Idol Gives Back'. I have to admit I'm guilty of downloading this song via some illegitimate source... :P


Because You Love Me
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I LOVE CELINE DION!!! I think everyone knows that....and I already know I'm losing Cass' vote in this song....she's absolutely dreads this song for some reason which I don't know why...

Stand By Your Side
From her multi-platinum album, Stand By Your Side is no doubt a great song which focuses on the strong bonds of true friendship.

A World To Believe In
True friends give you faith, true friends light up your life, reaches out to you when you've fallen, provides your with hope in times of despair, giving you A World To Believe In.....omg, this is so awkward...whatever.... :P

I Turn To You
Who would you turn to nowadays?? I guess few would say their parents......

I Will Carry You
I don't know if I can even piggyback some of you, not to say carry! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

That's What Friends Are For
What are friends for??? Listen.....

I'll Be There
I'll be there, I promise! But due to heavy traffic and sometimes inefficiency of the MRT(Due to some bloody idiots who chose to commit suicide on the tracks), I might be a little late, but I'll try to hurry! :)

Anytime You Need A Friend
Anytime you need a friend, I'll try my best to reach out for you....though try not to have the need when I'm sleeping... :P

Here's To You
Here's Rascal Flatts to you.....

I'll Be
I guess everyone in 0625A knows this song, maybe the song would be voted again??

My Best Friend
My Best Friends

Count On Me
Count on me Singapore!! PUI!!! Singapore will fall if she counts on me.....But I'll try my best for the choristers!



|Shi Hao| 11:23 AM|

------