I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Friday, May 16, 2008
The Boxing Day Tsunami at 2004, Hurricane Katrina and Rita, Cyclone at Myanmmar, Earthquake at China.......Water, Wind and Earth......so what'll be next??? Some volcanic eruption or some major forest fire that'll wipe out a considerable proportion of the national population of some country....

So are these natural disasters a warning sent to us by Mother Nature??? Or are they a harbinger of the end of the world in 2012 as predicted in the Mayan Calender???

Maybe the world should come to end?? After all, Man have been shamelessly and blatantly tainting and destroying the land which feeds them. It's time Man learnt their lesson....but then again...could the lesson be too harsh???

Don't know lah.....I'm not fit to comment anyway.....

Sigh....so many CDs......so little money!!! ARGH!!!!!! Shucks man, and I still need to save up for my Ipod Classic 80 GB....till now I've saved up to....$20???? AHHHHHH!!!! SHIT MAN!!!!!

Shucks, I've been having a series of weird, and I mean really weird dreams(please don't ask me for the contents...it's too embarrassing to tell) nowadays...wonder if it's telling me something....hmm....I should go see a psychologist....



|Shi Hao| 6:35 PM|

------