I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Change of format! From now, song first, crap second!
Meet the best-selling solo act throughout US music history. With 128 million albums shipped throughout US alone, beating the Legendary Elvis Presley, Mr Garth Brooks has established himself as the most successful singer, regardless the genre. He sings Country by the way.

This song, entitled 'Standing Outside The Fire, is one of my all time favourite from Mr Garth Brooks due to it's inspirational lyrics, especially the last line of the lyrics

Standing Outside The Fire

We call them cool
Those hearts that have no scars to show
The ones that never do let go
And risk the tables being turned

We call them fools
Who have to dance within the flame
Who chance the sorrow and the shame
That always comes with getting burned

But you've got to be tough when consumed by desire
'Cause it's not enough just to stand outside the fire

We call them strong
Those who can face this world alone
Who seem to get by on their own
Those who will never take the fall

We call them weak
Who are unable to resist
The slightest chance love might exist
And for that forsake it all

They're so hell-bent on giving ,walking a wire
Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

Standing outside the fire
Standing outside the fire
Life is not tried, it is merely survived
If you're standing outside the fire

There's this love that is burning
Deep in my soul
Constantly yearning to get out of control
Wanting to fly higher and higher
I can't abide
Standing outside the fire

Standing outside the fire
Standing outside the fire
Life is not tried, it is merely survived
If you're standing outside the fire

Standing outside the fire
Standing outside the fire
Life is not tried, it is merely survived
If you're standing outside the fire

Standing outside the fire
Standing outside the fire
Life is not tried, it is merely survived
If you're standing outside the fire

Okay, let's recount the CD trip with Munirah....
I had a budget of $65, was intending to get 3 out of the 5 CDs as mentioned in the last post. In the end, I only managed to get.....

for only $18.95. Judging from the price, one would never have thought that I got this from BORDERS.

And if you're wondering about the title, this is the US edition of D'eux.

Shit man, the prices of country albums in HMV is PREPOSTEROUS!!! It's really waaaaaaay toooooo overpriced!!! I couldn't find Taylor Swift's album in anywhere in Orchard but HMV.....but hell to them...the price of the album itself was a freaking $32.95!! What makes it more frustrating is the sticker that was pasted on the album itself with the big yellow phrase laughing right into my face which says 'Great Price'!!! KNS!!!! It's GODDAMN BLOODY ironic!!! But I took a moment to think about it......the word 'Great' possesses multiple meanings. Other than the normal 'best' or 'good', 'Great' also has the meaning of big, above average in amount!!! Now it all make sense.....Great Price=High Price.......bloody management, trying to play word games, 'psychoing' buyers into thinking they're picked up a great deal.....Rascal Flatts' album costing as high as $48....the lowest priced Country album I can find there is at least $26....WTH???!!!! No wonder Country is not popular in Singapore....cause it's so INSANELY EXPENSIVE!!! Come on!!! She's ONLY Taylor Swift!!!! She's not THE UNTOUCHABLE CELINE DION!!!! I wouldn't complain if I pay the same amount for Celine's album though....wahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh...as for Aerosmith's greatest hits....I've decided to get it after I got my pay for May.....I found it at the Sembawang Music Centre located BPP......so damn weird...I couldn't find it in those notable music record shops....instead...I found it in Sembawang....maybe I need to think twice next time before condemning Sembawang...So now....my hate-list only contains CD-Rama..

Next was Maroon 5's 'Songs About Jane'....actually the whole of Orchard was loaded with 'Songs About Jane'....but the thing is....they all come with this label on the CD Cover which writes 'Singapore Edition'.....SHIT man!!! It's like so cheap if I bought one with the label on it.......and the price too indicates the cheapness of the good.....$11.90 per album.....goddamn it...I wouldn't be so lowdown to buy a $11.90 CD with the ugly 'Singapore Edition' on it.....feels so demeaning somehow..... But there were US editions, coming at a cost of $28.95.....-_-

After all these years of CD shopping experience, I've come to learn that‘便宜没好货’, which literally translates to 'Low Price Comes Low-Quality Goods'........why is it so??? CDs which are priced under the normal market price of $18++ usually are MIC (Made In China)........WHICH IS DAMN IRRITATING!!! I don't wish to elaborate....ask fangling if you want to know, she's another victim of the LQ chinese products......argh.....

Other than the MIC issue...the other problem is with the ugly label (Singapore Edition) which has a hidden meaning beneath the words....and what's the hidden meaning??? CHEAPSKATE!!! BLOODY CHEAPSKATE!!! GODDAMN CHEAPSKATE!!!

Okay, back to the shopping trip....Munirah was the one who went home with the greatest contentment....she got all the CDs she wanted....Telepopmusik (I thought it was a malay music act when I first saw the spelling), Jamiroquai and one more album by some artist which I have forgotten...most probably a jazz artist....she's a jazz freak...but not as much as I'm a Celine Freak.....cause I don't think she would pay $72.95 for a jazz album......wahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...I feel so proud and stupid at the same time. thinking about it....

Shucks....wonder how many more days are left before I can get the Mas Selamat thing over and done with....I'm getting quite sick of doing duty every alternate days....though I do enjoy the days off after each duty.......but still....it SUCKS!!!!! I want to go back to Jurong Camp!!!!! But I think I better do it after they come back from their overseas training....and after they've put everything back in place...that means I don't need to help with the unloading and the keeping of the equipments whatsoever.....WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....I'm so LAZY!!!!! XD

Take a look at this!!
It's Celine performing her Greatest selling single in her French career, entitled 'Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore' (For you to love me still/again), in her extravagant Las Vegas gig 'A New Day...'

J'ai compris tous les mots (I understood all the words)
J'ai bien compris, merci (Thanks, I've got the message)
Raisonnable et nouveau (Sensible and new)
C'est ainsi par ici (It's like that over here too)
Que les choses ont change (Things have changed)
que les fleurs ont fane (the flowers have faded)
Que le temps d'avant, c'etait le temps d'avant (The past is the past)
Que si tout zappe et lasse (If everything zaps and bores us)
Les amours aussi passent (love also passes off)

Il faut que tu saches (You have to know)

J'irai chercher ton coeur si tu l'emportes ailleurs (I'll go get your heart if you take it away)
Meme si dans tes danses, d'autres dansent tes heures (Even if your hours of dancing are danced with others)
J'irai chercher ton ame dans les froids dans les flammes (I'll go get your soul in the cold in the flames)
Je te jetterai des sorts (I'll cast spells over you)
Pour que tu m'aimes encore (So that you'll love me again)

Fallait pas commencer m'attirer me toucher (You shouldn't have begun, attracted me, touched me)
Fallait pas tant donner moi je sais pas jouer ( You shouldn't have given so much, I don't know how to play games)
On me dit qu'aujourd'hui (They tell me that today)
On me dit que les autres font ainsi (They tell me that others do it like this)
Je ne suis pas les autres (I'm not the others)
Avant que l'on s'attache (Before the involvement)
Avant que l'on se gache (Before the break-up)

Je veux que tu saches (I want you to know)

J'irai chercher ton coeur si tu l'emportes ailleurs (I'll go get your heart if you take it away)
Meme si dans tes danses, d'autres dansent tes heures (Even if your hours of dancing are danced with others)
J'irai chercher ton ame dans les froids dans les flammes (I'll go get your soul in the cold in the flames)
Je te jetterai des sorts (I'll cast spells over you)
Pour que tu m'aimes encore (So that you'll love me again)

Je trouverai des langages pour chanter tes louanges ( I'll find languages to praise you in)
Je ferai nos bagages pour d'infinies vendanges (I'll pack our luggage for endless journeys)
Les formules magiques des marabouts d'Afrique (The magic enchantments of the African Marabout)
J'les dirai sans remords (I'll say them without remorse)
Pour que tu m'aimes encore (So that you'll love me again)

Je m'inventerai reine pour que tu me retiennes ( I'll crown myself queen so that you'll hold me again)
Je me ferai nouvelle pour que le feu reprenne ( I'll renew myself to kindle old flames)
Je deviendrai ces autres qui te donnent du plaisir ( I'll be these others who give you pleasure)
Vos jeux seront les autres si tel est ton desir ( Your games will be ours if that's what you wish)
Plus brillante plus belle pour une autre etincelle (More brilliant more beautiful, for another spark)
Je me changerai en or (I'll turn myself into gold)
Pour que tu m'aimes encore (So that you'll love me again)

Pour que tu m'aimes encore (So that you'll love me again)
Pour que tu m'aimes encore (So that you'll love me again)
Pour que tu m'aimes encore (So that you'll love me again)
Pour que tu m'aimes encore (So that you'll love me again)



|Shi Hao| 9:25 AM|

------