I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, May 18, 2008
Hey hey! This week's song is a dedication to all my female friends! :D

This One's For The Girls

This is for all you girls about thirteen
High school can be so rough, can be so mean
Hold onto, onto your innocense
Stand your ground when everybody's giving in

This one's for the girls

This is for all you girls about twenty-five
In little apartments just trying to get by
Living on, on dreams and Spaghetti-Os
Wondering where your life is gonna go

This one's for the girls
Who've ever had a broken heart
Who've wished upon a shooting star
You're beautiful the way you are
This one's for the girls
Who love without holding back
Who dream with everything they have
All around the world
This one's for the girls

This is for all you girls about forty-two
Tossing pennies into the fountain of youth
Every laugh, laugh line on your face
Made you who you are today

This one's for the girls
Who've ever had a broken heart
Who've wished upon a shooting star
You're beautiful the way you are
This one's for the girls
Who love without holding back
Who dream with everything they have
All around the world
This one's for the girls

Yeah we're all the same inside
From one to ninety-nine

This one's for the girls
Who've ever had a broken heart
Who've wished upon a shooting star
You're beautiful the way you are
This one's for the girls
Who love without holding back
Who dream with everything they have
All around the world
This one's for the girls
____________________________________________________________________________
Trivia:

The song's the lead single from the latter album and was Martina McBride's 6th no.1 single and first single to hit the top spot on the Billboard Adult Contemporary Charts.

The song also features backup vocals by Martina's daughters and Country Pop sensation, Faith Hill!

SHIT MAN!!! New coxswains arrived for duty a few days ago.....And out of the 3 that were allocated to our shift, 2 were damn SCREWED UP!!!!

They both are so BLOODY NOISY!!! Bunch of MIKE FOXTROTS!!!! THEY THINK THEY'RE THE ONLY LIVING BEINGS ON THE BOAT!!!! WTH???!!!! Spare a FOXTROTING thought for those who're sleeping CAN OR NOT??!!! KB!!!!

Their behaviour's just way over the top!!! And I goddamn do not meant this as a compliment!!!!
Especially this specky coxswain who has this perverse habit of mimicking his friend's catchphrase....'SIIIIIIIIIIIAO! No one can.........' ('..........' can be anything, depending on the situation)....I have no problem with catchphrases....but when he repeats and repeats it in almost every sentence, it gets FOXTROTING ANNOYING!!!!! HIS CONSTANT REPETITION ALMOST DROVE ME 'SIIIIIIIIIIIIIAO'!!!!! He should be lucky that I'm a good-tempered boy!!!! BLOODY HELL!!!

Then there was this Indian coxswain, he takes mandarin as his second language by the way. He's just as irritating as the one with specs!!! He keeps repeating the first line of the chorus of this particular Jay Chou song which goes '再给我两分钟。。。。。(Give me another 2 mins......)' DAMN NETTLESOME CAN!!!! The more he sings....the more I am being reassured that MANDARIN SONGS SUCKS!!!!!!! KB!!!

And thanks to them....I didn't get a wink of sleep throughout the whole night, maybe I did, just for a little while. Hence...I have no choice but to listen to their bloody conversation......Then they reached this part where they were discussing about a particular singer's vocal abilities....upon hearing it....I just have this urge to flung the chair that I'm sitting at right towards their irksome faces!!!!!

This was what they said:

"XXXX's voice super good....he can shout without going out of pitch"
KNS!!!!!! You don't SHOUT when you sing.....if you shout, that isn't in anyway way called singing!!! You BELT!!! You don't shout!!!

"When he shouts.....he got this sore throat voice" or something like that...I forgot the exact words...but that's about the gist of his sentence..... AND SHIT!!!! SORE THROAT???!!! That Indian coxswain
seriously thought that the 'sore throat' vocals was exclusive to the singer they're talking about.......IGNORAMUS!!!! That's a DAMN VOCAL TECHNIQUE!!!! WHICH IS KNOWN AS 'DEATH GROWL'!!!!!!!!!

BLOODY SHIT!!!! Trying to act pro in front of me.......4 years in Kranji choir weren't spent in vain okay??!!!

And I finally knew the reason to why I picked up sparring.....it's to prepare for the time when I go berserk because of these 2 irritants and throw them right into the EXTREMELY FILTHY SINGAPORE WATERS!!!! But heck....if it wasn't because I might risk getting charge, I would have done it today in the early morning.......

Anyway...I'm not the only one who can't stand their antics.....my medic friend apparently was being kept awake by their strident voices that he suddenly got up and yelled PCB.....Initially, the coxswains were quite taken aback by medic's abrupt behavior...however, it took them only like 5 seconds to go back and carry on with whatever irritating stuff they're doing....bloody hell....

But then, I have to remain objective...that specky coxswain did something worthy of anyone's respect early this morning when we were about to go back to shore. He actually went into the grimy seawater to push the boat to deeper waters so that they could activate the boat's motor.....Only one word to describe his act of chivalry...'AMAZING!!!!' ~clap clap*

Okay, enough about them....

Anyway....Are any of you choristers aware that I have an English name??? Don't think so myself....cause only my mom call me by my english name occasionally.....other than that....I only used my english name officially when I was P1.....After that....I was just basically known as Shi Hao to the rest of the world.....wahahahahahahaha......Just some trivia for the choristers, I happen to share the same english name as Mr Lim Kok Zen...WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....so coincidental right???!!

And one last thing.....I thought I was the most childish friend that Ms Tang Yuling has....but after some unexpected events...it seems someone she knows is quite childish too....Our level of childishness, I must say, is quite ON PAR actually....wahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....I just freaking hope that that childish anonymous sees this, I'll be waiting for his tag!!! :D



|Shi Hao| 3:11 PM|

------