I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Monday, May 26, 2008
Hmm....looks like everyone is putting so much attention onto the people affected by the twin disasters lately......I guess I'll follow suite then....This song is therefore dedicated to the survivors of the Hurricane and the Quake.....But sorry about it being english.....since I hate mandarin songs and do not know Burmese, I'll just have to put up a song sung in an internationally recognized language.... :D The Song's 'Anyway' by Martina McBride

Anyway

You can spend your whole life building
Something from nothing
One storm can come and blow it all away
Build it anyway
You can chase a dream that
Seems so out of reach
And you know it might not ever come your way
Dream it anyway

God is great, but sometimes life ain't good
And when I pray
It doesn't always turn out like I think it should
But I do it anyway
I do it anyway

This world's gone crazy
And it's hard to believe
That tomorrow will be better than today
Believe it anyway
You can love someone with all your heart
For all the right reasons
And in a moment they can choose to walk away
Love 'em anyway

God is great, but sometimes life ain't good
And when I pray it doesn't always turn out like I think it should
But I do it anyway, I do it anyway

You can pour your soul out singing
A song you believe in
That tomorrow they'll forget you ever sang
Sing it anyway
Yeah sing it anyway

I sing, I dream, I love, anyway
____________________________________________________________________________
Trivia time:

The song was co-written by Martina herself together with Brett and Brad Warren based on a favourite poem of Mother Teresa's. The poem was written by Keith Kent, which was called 'The Paradoxical Commandment'. I bet most of the IJ students have read this poem before during civics lesson....

People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered;
Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind,
people may accuse you of selfish ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.

If you are successful,
you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank,
people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building,
someone could destroy overnight.
Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness,
they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today,
people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have,
and it may never be enough;
Give the best you've got anyway.

You see, in the final analysis
it is between you and God;
it was never between you and them anyway.

Just came back from Island Creamery with Nasuha Binte Idris, Wan Munirah Binte Wan Imran Woodjy and Syahirah Binte Mohammad Azib. Shall blog about it on my next post after I receive the photos from Syahirah. :D

Sorry sorry...apologize for not updating for such a long time....but was quite busy for the past week, due to the end of ops with 2 signal battalion and the start of the same ops with 3 signal battalion.

Oh and something else....Max and syahirah plus haekal have been complaining that my recent post have always been filled with my hatred and frustration towards some people and that I've been using abbreviations that aren't understandable like KNS, KB and TMD.....And I shall clarify all 3 on this post as well as my command of the english language allows me to.

KNS means kanasai. It's hokkien which just basically translates to 'Like Shit'
KB means Kao bei. Also hokkien, meaning to cry for your father, which is insinuating that one's father has passed away. But modern day usage doesn't actually go that far of cursing one's father....It is just an expression used to vent one's frustration....like how you people like to say 'Foxtrot' all the time.
TMD means Ta Ma De(他妈的). This is mandarin, which loosely translates to 'His Mother's'. I don't really know how to explain this....but like KB, it is an expression used for the venting of one's frustration.

So is everyone crystal clear??? Good!

And to answer Max's query of my post always KB-ing people....basically I'm a very peaceful person...as long as people don't come provoke me....I'm basically fine.所谓道不同,不相为谋,大家井水不犯河水,你走你的阳光道,我过我的独木桥,你有你的康庄大道,我有我的羊肠小道。总之大家都互不侵犯,就会天 下太平. Max, go check out the dictionary....WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Okay, so let's carry on with this post.

Here is a 'short' summary for the past week....

Wed: went back to 3 signal battalion to help unload the stores used for the Taiwan Training.....shit man....they haven't finish clearing after coming back for like approximately 1 week plus???!!! SHIT!!!! Somemore go back first day clash with HLS(Healthy LifeStyle), 'ran' 5km....how unlucky can I get??? And Max still dare to say 'I'll just wear smart 4 back and say I've forgetton about it'. WTH??!! That bloody cunning RICH ASS!!! Volunteered myself for OVL with 3 signal battalion. Why did I do that?? Firstly, it's near my house, hence saves up on transport cost. Secondly, it's works on a 1 day shift 1 day off basis...that means I get to take lots of off without the deduction of my official Offs. Lastly and most importantly....I DON'T NEED TO TAKE PART IN SAF DAY PARADE!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Thurs: Went back to Sungei Gedung Camp with 3 signal as the commanders need to orientate the people who are involve in the ops....I'm basically fine with that...But something, which I don't know, went terribly wrong and we were stuck there till 8 plus before we were being transported to Jurong Camp....I still can accept going back at 8 plus cause it's common for confusion to be generated during the handing over and giving orientation to the 3 signal people who are new to the camp and the ops... But that BLOODY INCONSIDERATE DRIVER, MIKE FOXTROTER!!! He took a detour and went somewhere else during the journey. Where did he went??? HE WENT TO BUY SOME BLOODY CIGARETTES!!! KNS!!!! HE SACRIFICED ALMOST 18 PEOPLE'S TIME JUST TO SATISFY HIS SICK AND UNHEALTHY HABIT OF SMOKING???!!!! KB!!!!! WELL!! I HOPE HE CONTRACTS ALL THE ALIMENTS AND ILLNESSES THAT ARE BEING FEATURED ON THE CIGARETTE BOXES ITSELF!!!! Reached home at about 9 plus and had a long talk with fangling about dido and some other music industry stuff....She actually likes Dido to the extent that she's willing to purchase her albums!! It's so amazing! And she said she's angry with Celine because she can't sing along with her. Actually she can also choose to sing along celine's songs mah, just that I predict that her sis will bash her with the guitar when she reaches those belting parts. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Fri:Went back for my first duty in Gedung Camp for ops with 3 signal....cause it's too mundane....I don't think it's worth talking about it.....

Sat: BLOODY HELL!!! It just isn't my day man....My sandal tore not long after I left my house....And next I had to pair up with moronic Wong Minjie who know nuts about controlling the double bike....sigh.....and XP chose a faulty bike(not her fault actually, just pure bad luck) which left my gasping for oxygen when I rode it all the way from ECP to Changi and back to ECP again.....Somehow, the brakes clamped onto the front wheel which provided extra friction and hence more energy is being exterted on the pedals in order to make it move......And on the way to Changi Beach...we were cheated by some strangers whom said that there will be a drinking point at Changi Beach. Shawn and I was thinking that it might be some fabulous water cooler but it turned out to be the tap in the PUBLIC TOILET!!! WTH??!! NEVER TRUST STRANGERS!!!! That's not all......out of the 6 that went to ECP...we had 3 casualties...including myself.....I don't wish to elaborate about it. But basically 3 of us flew of our bikes....and my bike doing a wheelstand before I was flung off the bike......

Sun: Duty again...........sigh....but that's better than being at Jurong doing saigang...isn't it?? :D


I like the yellow dress in the end....SOOOO DAMN CLASSY!!! :D



|Shi Hao| 6:43 PM|

------