I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Tuesday, June 17, 2008
DISCLAIMER: I got this from MJ's Blog, thanks MJ! :D

1. Given a choice, money or life, which one would you pick?
-I bet most of you would think that I would pick money. Well, 'SURPRISE SURPRISE', I'm choosing life here!! I maybe the most materialistic guy you've ever known, but hey, life is the source for money, health is wealth. How could you get the money if you ain't alive??? Am I right to say that??? YES, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!

2. What do you want to do now?
-I want to do something more constructive other than sitting in front of the PC for the last 5 hours surfing the web for meaningless stuff and doing this thing.... :D

3. What would you be doing at 6.15pm?
-That'll be like an hour away from now....hmmm......I guess I'll still be sitting in front of the PC listening to 'Surprise surprise'. :)

4. Do you hate your friends sometimes?
-Yes, I do. But I guess that's quite a good thing I guess....You don't hate someone you don't care/love for. Hate and detest are 2 different things if you ask me. When you detest someone, it's simply because you don't bother about that person and everything about him just irks you. When you have a friend, you'll probably show him the best side of you, and you'll be surprised to see that you've suddenly become the most well-mannered, polite and courteous person in the whole wide world. When you have a good friend, you'll probably show him some bad aspect of yourself as a person and maybe some minor bickering, nothing further than that....But when you have a best friend, you'll probably behave the way you're behaving when you're at home. You show frustration, you show anger, you show whatever it is that first comes to your mind without fear of reprisal. It is when you attain a certain level of friendship when you can actually hate your friend when he/she did something wrong, and sometimes the victim of the wrongdoings may even be your friend himself/herself. You hate them because they did not care for themselves, you hate them because they made you worry. You hate them because they didn't take your advice into consideration. It maybe a lengthy answer, but I just have to get this straight.... 'Just when you think you got me figured out' ;)

5. Where do you wish to die?
-I guess fangling knows the answer to this. The place I wish to die most is in my sleep.... :D

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
-No. Life ain't a fairytale. You don't have happy endings.....And if you wonder why fairytales always end with happily ever after, that's because they do not want to destroy the innocence of young kids with the dark moments of life. Life is filled with too much woes and apprehension that the stopping of the rain itself is already a miracle, let alone seeing a rainbow.... 'What can I say? It's hard tryin' to stay alive'.

7. What impossible things do you wish to do?
-I wish I have the ability to manipulate time so as to undo all my wrongdoings and to erase all my previous actions which I've regretted committing.

8. Your darkest secret?
-Darkest secret??? Well, I guess only 3 people know about it.....Choristors, don't EVEN THINK of pestering me for the answer. 'Just when you think you know me well' :)


9. Are you happy with your life now?
-I am actually, though it's filled with holes and voids. But hey, you can't expect life to be a smooth-sailing journey. You people too should be contented and stop complaining about everything and anything, especially MJ!!! :P

10. What if your crush ask you out?
-WOW!!!! I'll go of course!!! How often does opportunity like this come by?? I'll be the dumbest person if I ever reject....

11. Describe your other half:
-I haven't really thought of actually. Just let nature takes it flow. I'll tell you people when the right one comes.

12. What feelings do you hate most?
-Feeling of envy and feeling inferior..... It sucks when people are better than you in some aspects...I guess maybe I like winning too much, though I try not to compare myself with people nowadays. Everyone has their own problems. Maybe the person I envy has some deep and boiling troubles which I don't have! :D

13. Do you cherish every friendships of yours?
-Hmm....friendship.....This is a tough one...I do.....but I don't want to at the same time....how long could you mantain this friendship?? The more cherish something, the harder you'll fall when the thing is gone....But then, I'll try my very best to mantain this bond, I shan't allow it to be destroyed by anything.... And if any of you bastards out there dare to do anything to my dears.... I'll HUNT YOU DOWN!!! I'll MAKE SURE YOU REGRET EVER BEING BORN ON THIS EARTH!!

14. What are you looking forward in the coming week?
-Movie session at YH's house and the nearing of my O.R.D.

15. The most important thing in your life?
-Famliends. See if you can figure this out :D

16. Who do you always hope to be always there for you?
-My mom I guess. I bet most of you are expecting me to say friends. 'Just when you think you know me well'. :D

17. Do you find life meaningless?
-Sometimes I do. Especially when the thought of death occurs....Did I live a meaningful live??? Did I live a life worthy of people's memory?? How do you actually live a meaningful life?? By getting all your PhD and Masters??? All by becoming the richest man in the world?? Or serving the community??? What exactly is the meaning of life??? I've been told by my religious studies' teacher that the meaning of life is to attain Nirvana...but till now I've never been able to comprehend this. It's been taught to me that you go to Paradise when you attain Nirvana and you'll live there forever...But then again...what could you do there?? What are the things that you could do which could last you forever?? And I thought nothing is forever in this universe??

18. Who do you love most?
-My parents, followed by my siblings+best friends

19. The craziest thing you have ever done?
-I shall keep that as a secret for now.... 'It's never the right time'.

20. What is your greatest wish?
-I bet YH and some others will probably say meeting Celine in person, wahahahahahahaha....they're close, but that's my penultimate wish. My ultimate wish is to live my life as I desire without any smokescreen or anything and be true about myself in front of everyone.....But that'll be impossible, unless I'm in Massachusetts. 'Baby you've barely even broke the ice'

21. The sweetest thing you have ever done for someone:
-I don't know actually, it's not up to me to judge anyway

Instructions : remove one question from above and replace it with your own.

22. Am I able to live as free as a bird soaring in the sky??
-NO!!!! STOP DREAMING SHI HAO!!!!!!



|Shi Hao| 5:06 PM|

------