I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Hi, everyone.....

My name is Wee Shi Hao.....See that???

It's W-E-E, S-H-I, H-A-O, Wee Shi Hao.

SO PLEASE STOP CALLING ME WEE!!!!!! I know my no.4 uniform only contains my initials, so for convenience sake you people just call me by my surname. But please have the decency to at least ask for my name and CALL ME BY MY NAME!!!!

It's FOXTROTING IRRITATING you know that??? I took the initiative to ask you people for your name and you lazy bums just decide to call me Wee....KNS MAN!!!

So for the first and last time....my name is SHI HAO!!!! For those who aren't trained in proper mandarin phonics, you can call me Shee Hao, as alot out there always do.....TMD!

And please stop asking me to get an english name!!! I'm a chinese...CHINESE!!!! Why must I get an english name just to fit into our pseudo western culture?? It's
PREPOSTEROUS and ABSURD!!!
_________________________________________________________________________

Enough of that...

Forbes recently released the list of the Top-Earning Women In Music from June 2006-June 2007, and rounding up the top 3 are......


Ms Madonna Louise Ciccone

Well, it's no surprise she came in first, given her high level of adaptability. Through her almost 3-decade career, she has managed to rise up against to odds by constantly altering her image and musical style to fit into the unfathomable and ever-changing market. Hence, it is no wonder that she exhibits such longevity which exceeds those of almost every great artists in each era such as Michael Jackson, Cyndi Lauper etc


Coming up in the second and third spot are Ms Barbra Joan Streisand and Ms Celine Marie Claudette Dion respectively.

Being the highest selling female artist in the United States of America with 71 million certified albums. One can just imagine the strength of Ms Streisand's fan base. At the age of 66, well beyond most artists' prime, Ms Streisand has showed the current generation of singers that raw-talent, hardwork and diligence are the only keys to an atrociously prolonged career.

Holding the title as one of the Best-Selling Female Artist of all time...Ms Dion possess such astonishing star power which is able to draw hordes and legions of fans from all around the globe to The Colosseum at Caesar's Palace in Vegas EVERY SINGLE night. The hefty ticket prices and the long flight distance sure doesn't pose as a deterrence for Celine's die hard fans....SHE'S MY IDOL!!!!!


Don't know why leh...I like this picture alot....maybe the wind effect makes her look as if she possess the powers of Storm....

Oh oh...my father told me this recently....
VS
He said Sarah Jessica Parker looks like Celine Dion!! Well...Maybe a little, what do you people think??

And for bloody's sake...I saw my coach at a place that I would least expect to see him, a place that I would never have imagined......KNS man...saw him in Gedung camp today, 3rd Sergeant Toh Ban Chye...wahahahahahahahahaha...



|Shi Hao| 7:59 PM|

------