I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, June 21, 2008
Firstly...BIG BIG SORRY TO YH!!!! I wanted to put up the duet version of Taking Chances of Celine Dion and Kara DioGuardi initially....but I realised people would start to complain about putting up Celine's song week after week......So I decided to put up a song by Leona Lewis instead.....plus it's time for myopic Singaporeans to get over Bleeding Love and Better In Time....
I love how the song potrayed friendship just through the simple act of walking on the sand together....

Footprints In The Sand

Footprints in the sand
And helped me understand
Where I'm going

You walked with me
When I was all alone
With so much unknown
Along the way

And just when I
I thought I'd lost my way
You gave me strength to carry on
That's when I heard you say

I promise you
I'm always there
When your heart is filled with sorrow
And despair

And I'll carry you
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand
When I'm weary
Well I know you'll be there
Cause I can feel you
When you say

I promise you
I'm always there
When your heart is filled with sadness and despair
Oh, I'll carry you
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand

When your heart is full of sadness and despair
I'll carry you
When you need a friend

I promise you
I'm always there
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints
In the sand
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Trivia:

-The song was based on a poem called 'Footprints' written by god knows which author. (There has been a dispute regarding the authorship)
The following is one of the 'original ' version of the poem:

One night I dreamed a dream.
I was walking along the beach with my Lord. Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life. For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand, one belonging to me and one to my Lord.

When the last scene of my life shot before me I looked back at the footprints in the sand. There was only one set of footprints. I realized that this was at the lowest and saddest times of my life. This always bothered me and I questioned the Lord about my dilemma.

"Lord, You told me when I decided to follow You, You would walk and talk with me all the way. But I'm aware that during the most troublesome times of my life there is only one set of footprints. I just don't understand why, when I need You most, You leave me."

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you, never, ever, during your trials and testings. When you saw only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you."

-The song peaked at no.2 on the UK singles charts, it was held off the top spot by Duffy's SMASH single 'Mercy' which fangling hated to the core....'Yeah, yeah yeah....'
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Hmm....this post has been delayed for like 4 weeks??? Sorry bout that, but I kept forgetting about it until just now when I was talking to YH about going to Island Creamery.

Anyway...I met up with Nasuha Bte Idris, Syahirah Bte Mohd Azib and Wan Munirah Binte Wan Imran Woodjy last month for a mini gathering at Island Creamery (Cheeky Horny Lieutenant...WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA).

Haven't really met them since the release of the A levels results, missed the bitching and crapping sessions quite abit. So...........................

Hmm......well, good to know that they're enjoying themselves in the work world, though syahirah had encountered quite a number of problematic students who likes to act beng but doesn't really work out......it's really interesting to hear her say about all the interesting stuff that she ran into during her phase as a relief teacher, like how 2 lower sec students like to walk around the school compound during curriculum time and distracting students from different classes, confronting a student who was only a year younger than her and was previously from Boys' Home and having sweet & appreciative students who gave her presents upon knowing the news of her quitting. Sounds rewarding eh.....maybe I should try being a teacher after my NS....but I soon dismissed the thought when I saw my brother.....sigh...... never mind

Nasuha's still working in science centre I think, forgot what her job scope includes....never mind bout that.....the important thing is she's still crazy and nonsensical and loves to put on a serious front......

As for Munirah....I think her job has ended long before...remember her telling me about it during our CD trip.....and thanks alot for standing up on me for next month's CD trip, it's APPRECIATED :D Oh ya.....thanks for the chocs you got from Mecca, those were really appreciated..... :D

Wait, what was I talking about?? Oh, the ice cream trip.....Went straight to meet them @ Serene Centre after booking out from camp....as usual....Nasuha and I were the earliest....I think syahirah and munirah met with some form of accident which caused them to be late....I forgot what Nasuha told me, it's something regarding the half an hour promise or something like that....I'll go check with her......

Sick of waiting, Nasuha and I decided to proceed for our indulgence first.....Double scoop of course. Dark Choc with Oreo & Nutella for me and Dark Choc with Oreo & Teh Tarik for Nas.....Luscious' the word, since it has been quite awhile since I had Ice-cream......Syahirah came not long after....and she brought sometime which held great importance to the whole trip.....CAMERA!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This was the first wave of sinful indulgence before syahirah's arrival...I forgot what Munirah had....I think it was the combi of Pulut Hitam and Teh Tarik.

This was the second wave...Chendol + Apple Pie and Pulut Hitam + Burnt Caramel!!! Chendol was nice...Apple Pie was AMBROSIAL!!!! I'll grade it 10 out of 5..... Nas said Burnt caramel wasn't that bad.....but it seriously still looks like those yellowish mud you see normally see on construction site and rain, what a turnoff.


This was what syahirah had initially......


in the end, she settled for Ice-Cream Gravy...pathetic.....


Look! It has only been a year plus.....Like how Barbra Streisand would sing 'Change can come on tip-toe..............'


Hmm....I seriously think Munirah has become prettier after these past months......and please do not try to read between the lines or anything....cause there's nothing to be read......


Did anyone notice how round Nasuha's and my face were??? Or maybe it was the lighting or something....must be.....wahahahahahahahahahahaha

Some other random shots......

Wow! Wonder what's gotten into her.......

Island Creamery.....Your ONE and ONLY...... yes, I know it's lame......But I can't think of any constructive comments for this pic

Plus some unglam shot of Ms Nasuha! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!



Such a NICE, CHARMING & CONGENIAL photo!!! Thanks to Nasuha for taking it!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Just went to YH's house with JY and YQ for a movie session...

First of all.....CONGRATS TO LIEU JING YING FOR MAKING IT INTO NTU YESTERDAY!!!!!! I was elated when she told me about it yesterday....would have hugged her if she was in front of me. And for now....she can finally SLEEP!!! :D

And next....I really like outings like these actually.....no money spent, no troubles regarding what to wear, how to behave in public or whatever shit....it's only when I go to their houses I can really let loose of myself, do whatever I like without being under the scrutiny of the public, (you know how nosy Singaporeans can be, or maybe the problem lies with me.....)wahahahahahahahahaha.....especially when I'm at YH's house....almost like my own house like that.....don't even need to observe the very basics of mannerism or etiquette or whatever dumb stuff... :D Seriously....I do agree with what my friends say.....our monthly outings focus too much on the venue of the outing and the accomplishment of the activities that we had completely forgotten the very innate objective of our monthly meetings......

Whatever the case is....I just hope we do not put so much attention on the activity that's being carried out.........

And lastly to Cass......don't be sad if you didn't make it (I'm not being a wet blanket or anything), though I know it's impossible....given the same circumstances, I would probably feel 200 times worse than you.....seriously....I'll remain gloomy for like months before I get back on my feet. But hey! Treat it as if you're having a year's break before going back to studies...or a year of NS or something.....Like Martina would sing "Sometimes life ain't good. And when I pray, it doesn't always turn out like I think it should, but I do it anyway." :D
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Oh yes...I want to complain about something, as I always do.....There's this FOXTROTING IRRITATING person at my workplace!!!
He's okay as a person....but the thing which I can't stand about him is that he BLOODY LOVES TO ACT AS IF HE KNOWS EVERY SINGLE THING IN THE WORLD!!!!!! NABEI!!!!!! Not only that....he loves to TAKE CONTROL WHENEVER THERE IS A CHANCE!!! He enjoys getting himself involve in things which isn't within his job scope....as if getting involve would validate him or anything...BLOODY IMBECILE!!!!!! MIKE FOXTROTER!!!

He bloody pushed things over the limit when he interfered with my work yesterday....Somehow, he gives me the feeling that just because he got his degree....he knows everything there is to know in this BLOODY WORLD!!!!! HE DOESN'T EVEN know how the communication devices under my control works!!! And he has the cheek to say that I DIDN'T DO MY JOB!!! WTH???!!!

Oh oh, he made a comment which pissed me off greatly, "Why do you always lose count/track of some of your items everyday???" NABEI!!! FOXTROT YANKEE!!! FOXTROT OSCAR!!!!!!!

I HAVE OVER 100 BATTERIES AND OVER 50 COMMUNICATION DEVICES WHICH I HAVE TO ACCOUNT FOR!!! And out of this hundred, the batteries are being divided into 4 different types and there are 4 types of different communication devices.....and there are countless being drawn everyday. Sometimes the people who drew them forget to return them to me and there are times when extras are being drawn withouth my knowledge or they're being drawn without the need of recording them inside the logbook, YOU EXPECT ME TO FREAKING REMEMBER THE LOCATION OF ALL OF THEM???!!!!!WTH??!!! YOU THINK THIS IS AN EASY JOB????!!! GTH!!!!
FOXTROT!!!!

And before you even comment anything about me failing to do my job, THINK ABOUT HOW EASY YOUR JOB IS!!!!!!! YOU ONLY HAVE FREAKING LESS THAN 50 SETS OF ARMS!!!! AND ALL OF THEM ARE THE SAME!!!! Furthermore, when a weapon is lost....the person who lose is gets charged whereas losing a communication item, the punishment is much much more lenient. Hence, people would tend to be extra careful when they draw their weapons as compared to my comms items....YOU BLOODY STUPID FREAK!!!!!!

KNOW YOUR PLACE!! YOU CONCEITED IDIOT!!! AND STOP ALL THE BOOT-LICKING!!!!! IT'S DISGUSTING!!!!



|Shi Hao| 6:54 PM|

------