I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Friday, June 13, 2008
PAY DAY'S FINALLY HERE!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! And that means...................... :D Well, I guess most of you know the answer...WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Went to HMV a few days back....was looking for a movie by Maggie Q entitled 'Naked Weapons'. Basically, the story revolved around the lives of female assassins. Through them, the film explored the unbreakable bond between friends, love between 2 people with conflicting principles and ethics and kinship. The bonus is that you get to see babes in action!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

So after a long and hectic search, I was told by the sales person that the film is not approved in Singapore........SIAN!!!!!!!! But BASKET HORSE!!!!! I went to laser flair earlier and the person in charge told me that the DVD was out of stock....so what does that mean??? Do we have it or not???? Whatever the case is...I shan't give up my search that easily... I mean, I could spend $72.95 on a Celine Dion album...so what's the big deal about a movie DVD????

In the end, I settled for Underworld Evolution and The League of Extraordinary Gentleman. Very cheap I must say, each DVD only cost me $17. Haven't watched underworld yet, but I had heard raving reviews from my friends......As for League......well, it's another great action flick with quite a weak storyline. But aren't films like this more visual based rather than story based?? So who cares if the story sucks???

Other than the above 2, I got the Ms Congeniality boxset at a freaking 50% discount!! 50%!!!!! CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE????!!!!!! I've been buying CDs for like....5 years??? And the highest discount I've ever gotten is only like 25%???? SHIT MAN!!! I HOPE BORDERS WOULD HAVE A SALE LIKE THIS SOMEDAY!!! 50% OFF!!!!!! TMD!!! SO DAMN SHIOK!!!!

By the way, my salary for this month was more than usual, thanks to my coach who got me to take over his class in his absence. Actually I shouldn't be taking money from him......Cause I'm helping out not as a employee but rather as friend....but since he insists.....never mind then :D Who would complain about having more money anyway?? :D

But then.....I'm glad that I took the money....cause the classes that I took were LIKE HELL!!!! BASKET HORSE!!!! Small, hyperactive, restless kids running and yelling with seemingly an infinite amount of energy...... And yet....the energy diminish as quickly as my fart comes out of my ass once training starts. Miraculously, the endless stream of energy manages to find its way back when the magic words "Break time!" comes out from my mouth. BASKET HORSE!!!! STUPID KIDS!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!! But thanks to ling ling for accompanying me throughout the 2 sessions and eric lee for the last session......At least they helped me by picking out the noobest noob from the cohort who prove to be highly distruptive to my training plan.

And speaking of taking classes, I just found out the reason why my coach was absent.....CAUSE HE WAS FREAKING ENJOYING HIMSELF UP IN GENTING HIGHLANDS WHILE HE THREW THIS BUNCH OF ENGLISH SPEAKING, DIABOLIC, DEMONIC AND DESTRUCTIVE DEVILS TO ME!!!

But at the end of the day...regardless of the hordes of demons which surrounds me throughout the lessons. The experience was really worthwhile and rewarding when I received highly positive feedbacks regarding my training session or my APPEARANCE!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Apparently...I looked far too juvenile to be an NSF. I get that same astonished and amazed look on the parents' face whenever I told them I'm currently serving NS. They all seem to think that I'm still receiving my secondary education......WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SO DAMN SHIOK MAN!!!!

And lastly....To YEO YEELING, WONG MIN JIE AND NASUHA BINTE IDRIS!!!!! If you DARE to say about anything the 15 year old link has something to do with MY HEIGHT, I'LL SWEAR I'LL REMOVE EVERY OF YOUR SINGLE TEETH!!!! ROAR!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!



|Shi Hao| 12:28 PM|

------