I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Monday, June 30, 2008
Today was the first day of my store-man course....

And boy! IT'S FREAKING BORING!!!!!!!!!!!
Life as a Trainee SUCK TO THE CORE!!!!! ARGH!!! BASKET HORSE!!!!!!

I think I found Warrant Edwin's CSM in Sembawang camp....1WO.....shucks...forgot his name.....just know that he's damn loquacious, and I mean DAMN loquacious. He can stay on trivial matters for almost an unlimited amount of time. Plus for everything he said, he's able to pick up tons and tons of examples from his past experience.....

Well, as the old saying goes "With age comes wisdom". I think maybe through the years somehow the phrase was being cut. I have all the reasons in the world to believe that the true and original phrase goes something like this, "With age comes wisdom AND LOQUACIOUSNESS!!!" This phrase seem to apply to all the middle and advanced aged people around me......

Shucks, shit Max for PS-ing me....argh........Now I have to attend the course alone, and with no one whom I know of in presence, I had to sit alone in one corner and stone throughout the whole lecture....think I'm gonna turn into a gargoyle sooner or later....Sorry Max, I know your parents are in Australia...but is it possible to just let me vent my frustration??? I know you won't mind! :D Treat it as charity work! Thanks dude!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Now that I'm back to being a trainee, all these marching and stuff just reminds me of my dark and gloomy days in BMT....and maybe for this reason....I suddenly felt a strange tinge of fear while having lunch today. I don't know what's happening, maybe it's the 9 weeks which are still haunting me.
Argh....I DON'T WANT A REMINISCENCE OF MY BMT DAYS!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!! I WANNA GO BACK 3 SIG!!!!!!!!!! And like how Hayley Westenra would sing "My heart belongs to you.........."



|Shi Hao| 8:55 PM|

------