I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, June 29, 2008
Well well well, after a week of fledgling singer (Note: I'm NOT in anyway doubting Leona's vocal abilities), let's let the veteran and big shot of the Country scene take the stage. 'Watch The Wind Blow By' is the title of this Tim McGraw's hit which peaked at the top of the Billboard Country Charts. Personally, I love the song due to the conception which the song projects....Lying down on a lea and lazing around on a cool night filled entirely with zephyrs. The peace, tranquility and serenity....GOD!!! How I yearn for a moment like this....

Watch The Wind Blow By

Creek goes rippling by
I've been barefoot and all day with my baby
Brown leaves have started falling
Leading the way

I like it best just like this
Doing nothing all the way
So let's lay down in the tall grass
Dreaming away

And all I wanna do is let it be and be with you
And watch the wind blow by
And all I wanna see is you and me go on forever
Like the clear blue sky
Slowly, there's only
You and I
And all I want to do is watch the wind blow by

Girl, you know you told me not so long ago
To let it come, then let it pass
And all your troubles and your sorrows
They won't last

So let me kiss you now, little darling
Beneath this autumn moon
Cold wind, another season
Will be here soon

And all I wanna do is let it be and be with you
And watch the wind blow by
And all I wanna see is you and me go on forever
Like the clear blue sky
Slowly, there's only
You and I
And all I want to do is watch the wind blow by
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
But then, any sensible Singaporean would know that this is not possible in Singapore....

Firstly, where would you find a decent lea in Singapore?? And even if you find it.....it's gonna be DAMN FREAKING HOT!!! It'll be a night with Heatwave instead of zephyrs, unless it's the monsoon season.

Even if the above 2 conditions are fulfilled, where will you get the tranquility which is the core of the whole experience??? Any moment of peace would be destroyed the sound of zooming cars or motorcycles along the bustling streets of our high speed city.....so basically Singapore can be quite a screwed up place sometimes....But overall, it's quite a nice place to live in given the high level of security and affluence, which most of our neighboring countries lack.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Went to Island Creamery with the Choristers on Friday night. Guess this makes the fourth time that I have been to Island Creamery within approximately 45 days. Well, I met this really strange person at the bus stop while waiting for Shawn and JY. He kept talking to me even though both of us were complete strangers.....Asked me about this and that...which I stupidly gave the correct answers....but no personal questions asked...But one thing that I was glad for was that he was another one of the DOZENS and DOZENS of people out there who thinks I'm still receiving secondary education, WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Met rich ass Sgt Jonathan when we alighted opposite of Coronation Plaza, so coincidental!!! His blur and nerdy look, his braces...so cute!!! Like those young and innocent children who saw something for the very first time and are staring in amazement. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

YH arrived at about the same time we arrived. Didn't really see her until we walked up the overhead bridge and she shouted for us....wahahahahahahahahaha!! It's great to see my best friends once in awhile.....really enjoy their company lots and lots....I'm truly thankful for whatever forces in the heavens or in some unknown spiritual dimension for giving me these bunch of really good buddies :D

Here are some of the photos that we bunch of cam fanatics took during the trip....
Basket horse. We're having dessert man! Put your god damn work away!! Chill!!!!
Even shawn's unhappy about it.......*stares~

I SAID STOP DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!!! PUT YOUR WORK AWAY!!!!!!!



*PUKES!!!~


People who shouldn't be vain are always the vain ones.....sigh......


Looking at YH's work


GET YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF MY ICE-CREAM!!!!!!!! ROAR!!!!!!!!!


She still got it in the end....SHUCKS!!!!!!! Can't help it, she's as strong as Yeo Yeeling


We had 8 in total, 2 were still in YH's and Shawn's hands when this pic was taken.....
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Parted with Old Virgin Lady few hours ago....I'll miss my QRF friends!!! Especially the 2 bottoms, Gary and Sir Ben..and maybe GB??? WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!



|Shi Hao| 5:15 PM|

------