I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, June 15, 2008
WOW!!! My 2nd favourite song from the album, 'Taking Chances'.
Yes, you've read it correctly, it's from 'Taking Chances' AGAIN!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I Got Nothin' Left

Anybody ever tell you that you're not home
Hollow shell of a man without a soul
Anyone ever felt your warmth cause you're always cold
Only thing that makes sense is letting go

Anybody ever tell you that you've got nerve
Treating my love like just another word
Tired of giving love to you that you don't deserve
So this is my way of saying it's over

Cause I got nothing left
I got nothing left
I got nothing left
I gave you my best and you treated it worthless
So I got nothing left

Anybody ever tell you that you're gonna learn
Trust and respect are two things you must earn
When it came to loving me you just weren't concerned
You never gave a damn so I guess it's my turn

Cause I got nothing left
I got nothing left
I got nothing left
I gave you my best and you treated it worthless
So I got nothing left

So done with you
Maybe, we're through
So done with you

Cause I've got nothing left
I got nothing left
I got nothing left
I got nothing left
I got nothing left
I gave you my best and you treated it worthless
So I got nothing left

So done with you
Maybe, we're through
So done with you
________________________________________________________________________________________
I bet both Shawn Lim and Ng Ying Hui can relate to this song bloody well!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Anyway, I just found out recently that most of my close friends had their application for uni rejected.....

BASKET HORSE!!!!!!!!! NB!!!!!!!! FOXTROT YANKEE!!!!!
Why REJECT my friends???!!!! TMD!!!! Is it so DIFFICULT to just create one or 2 more ______(what's that word? Tell me if you know it, thanks!)?? And don't give me the 'If we were to accept them, we might as well accept the whole of Singapore' shit, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE REST OF SINGAPORE!!!!! NB!!!!!!!

Whatever the thing is....I just hope that their application WILL be successful if any of them is applying next year.....Plus BEST of luck to JY for the NTU interview!!!!

Shucks man, I better keep this short...I haven't slept a wink since 0730 yesterday morning!! GOOD NIGHT!!!!



|Shi Hao| 9:50 PM|

------