I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, June 29, 2008
~YAWN*

It's like one in the morning....ZzZzZzZzZz
And I'm in camp updating my blog after......erm.....4 days???

It's my last day with Old Virgin Lady.....shucks man...I'm really really really gonna miss my days with Old Virgin Lady. The alternate work day system, the nicely packed food, my CSM's funny antics, the long nature walk before entering Gedung Camp....my new 3 sig friends. I mean, it's not as if I'm not gonna see them anymore after the Ops, but just that chances will be really slim since our workplaces are located quite a distance away from each other within camp. But then again, reverting back to the 8-5 life may not be such a bad deal afterall, since I get to have a normal sleep schedule again...and I get to use my PC everyday....wahahahahahahahahahahaha...

My store-man course will start officially next monday. Which means I'll be promoted soon provided that I pass the course. Heard that there'll be tests during the course which includes MCQs....OMG, I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MISS MCQs FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!!!!!! It's like the reminiscence of the good old days in school.....pondering over each answer, trying to figure out which of the 2 bloody similar answers is the correct one......shit man, I'm suddenly having this nostalgia for my college and secondary school days.... :'(

Went to Island Creamery once again yesterday...but this time was with the choristers....shall elaborate more on the trip tomorrow together with some of the pictures that I took....

Was playing monopoly this few days....and the scene of the Three Kingdoms Era of ancient China keep appearing in the game.....with me taking the place of Liu Bei, who was the weakest link among the three......And it was the first time that I got so damn worked up for a stupid boardgame made of paper and plastic(the Monopoly was Spongebob edition by the way).....It was so irritating and frustrating when you keep getting into people's estate with a Krusty Krab(Hotel) built in there and you have to sell your OWN Krusty Krab in order to raise the amount of money to return to the player who owns it....and it seems that the strongest player always never step into any of your own estate with a Krusty Krab in it. Anything worse than that??? YES!!!! IT'S BLOODY EXASPERATING WHEN THE PERSON WHO'S COLLECTING THOUSAND OF DOLLARS FROM YOU IS LAUGHING SO DAMN BLOODY HARD THAT HE'S GONNA DROP DEAD ANY MOMENT DUE TO LACK OF OXYGEN!!!!! BASKET HORSE!!!!

It's so quiet in the office right now(those who are supposed to be sleeping are sleeping, those that aren't supposed to be sleeping are sleeping too. Plus one person who has been on the phone since eons ago.....but never mind bout that, as long as they can wake up almost immediately when they are supposed to or called, I guess it's find with Ma'am). It's so quiet to the extend that it feels like I'm back in the rural areas of Malaysia in the night rather than in the urban cities of Singapore.... Kinda of eerie if you ask me, but luckily there are people around accompanying me together with the fact that the office isn't really that big.......

Gonna visit Cass later during the day with JY...hope that she's around.....wanted to ask her out for ice-cream...but she declined the offer.....sigh. She really shouldn't be cooped up at her house all day long...it's really not very healthy......As for YQ...don't think there's really any problem with her results since she went for a run before the test. So most probably the results are distorted. But I can understand her fear, I really do. The apprehension that's running through every single sense and nerve before stepping into the room and getting the results....the constant worrying and fearing for the worst before the day of revelation and thinking about the life ahead if the worst comes through.......I know how she feels, I've been through it myself....don't ask me what happened....cause I'll tell only one person whom I feel comfortable telling....and it's certainly not anyone who's reading this current post....cause I haven't found that person yet....or maybe I haven't discover the person inside the person whom I know of.....what am I talking about??? Do you understand??? I hope you do! :D



|Shi Hao| 1:25 AM|

------