I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Tuesday, July 8, 2008
BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!!! I will be having my practical tests on thursday.....although I'm quite confident on passing the section on identifying equipment parts with flying colours, I'm really quite worried about the other parts of the test......shucks man...I DON'T WANT TO FAIL THE COURSE!!!!!!!!!

I need to get back to study soon....so I'm gonna just do sort of a 'partial' post.

Well......I haven't wrote anything about my course at Sembawang Camp yet. Wanted to write initially but I'm unable to as this is considered classified military information, I guess.....so just to play safe....I shan't write anything about the course or anything.

However.....I do have something to say about one of my lecturer. He's one BLOODY DIRTY MINDED FREAK that is able to link ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to SEX!!!!! BASKET HORSE!!!! He can link wires, insertion of wires, terminologies, getting good exam grades etc. ALL TO SEX!!!!! WTH??!!! Even when I was lying against the wall sleeping, he can link it to sex (He asked me if I would like to Foxtrot the wall!!!!!!! NABEI!!!!)!!!!!

Okay, that's about it for now....anyway, my next post shall be on Lt. General Ann E. Dunwoody!!!

My current non musical Idol!!!! The post shall be in mandarin by the way.



|Shi Hao| 8:45 PM|

------