I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, July 27, 2008
Hmm.....I think this is the first R&B song I've put up since the establishment of my blog. Actually it ain't really all that R&B, it's more Country than it is to R&B. Whatever the thing is.....the core is that this is a great cover by the winner of 3rd season of American Idol, Ms Fantasia Monique Barrino!

You Were Always On My Mind

Maybe I didn't love you quite as often as I could have,
Maybe I didn't treat you quite as good as I should have,
If I made you feel second best,
I'm so sorry I was blind...

You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind

Maybe I didn't hold you all those lonely, lonely times,
And I guess I never told you I'm so happy that you're mine,
Little things I should have said and done,
I just never took the time...

You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind

Tell me, tell me that your sweet love hasn't died,
Baby, give me, give me one more chance to keep you satisfied,
Because you're always on my mind...

You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
________________________________________________________________________________________
Sigh, it's gonna be Monday again, and that means...........HLS!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!

SHIT!!!! I FOXTROTTING HATE HLS!!!!! Running around the compound of JC like a bunch of imbeciles for the upcoming Army Half Marathon. It's not as if I'm involve in the competitive segment......train so hard also don't know for what. Now I can only pray that the day of AHM doesn't fall on the same day of my competition..... I'll break apart(physically) for sure if that happens.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Saw Coach's MSN nick 'Dun expect too high'. WTH does he meant by that?? From what I think, he's referring to the competition itself. SO PESSIMISTIC!!

NEI NEI!!! I WANT TO WIN AT LEAST A BRONZE!!!! And I mean second runner up, not third(3rd runner up gets a bronze too).... Just pray that everything will go according to things as imagined, no cork ups, no failures in executions etc.

NATIONAL 3RD!!!! GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!
________________________________________________________________________________________
Shawn Lim has been MIA for the past 2 weeks. Blog left un-updated, didn't see him appearing on MSN. Wonder what has happened...Maybe he found a new online game which has resulted in him being once again pulled back into the world of online gaming, an addiction which I guess he can NEVER EVER kick...poor thing......Or maybe he got into a relationship and is busy dating which is highly....no no....Absolutely impossible given his extremely introverted nature. I think even if people date him he might also just give it a miss or something. It's only a 'maybe', I do not deny the fact that he'll accept it since he's always 'Pine-Spring'ing ...But I think if TSL was the one, he'll just say yes even before he finishes his sentence, and then the first one he would tell would be YH..No wonder both him and YH are such good buddies....both also foxtrotting感情泛滥
________________________________________________________________________________________
Kelvin Mak's and TYL's Bday today....So I'm wishing them both a VERY VERY HAPPY BOMBASTIC BDAY!!!

And I've discovered Kelvin is EXTREMELY DUMB!!!! I sent a message to him this morning at 0004 saying "Happy Bday. Hope you find your that 'someone' soon"

And for GOOD OLD HEAVEN'S SAKE!!! His reply was 'Who's that someone???'

HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW WHO'S THAT SOMEONE???!!!! As if I would be his matchmaker or something like that.......Foxtrot man....but after these, I've come to realised that everything balances in nature. If you excel in academics, it's either you have VERY LOW EQ or that you're super street-DUMB!!!!! I happen to know people who're like that...WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...but I'm not saying any names lest a major outcry arises. :P
________________________________________________________________________________________
Well, I shall end this post here, quite short actually....but never mind, pray for a good and smooth-sailing week up ahead!!! :D



|Shi Hao| 7:36 PM|

------