I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, July 6, 2008
I'm BACK!!!! Country shall continue to take the stage for this week, introducing the Dixie Chicks! With 'Easy Silence' from their Grammy winning album, Taking The Long Way! Well, the same reason as why I love the last song...due to the soothing quality of the tune and the conception of a tranquil and serene realm...

Easy Silence

When the calls and conversations
Accidents and accusations
Messages and misperceptions
Paralyze my mind

Buses, cars, and airplanes leaving
Burning fumes of gasoline
And everyone is running
And I come to find a refuge in the

Easy silence that you make for me
It's okay when there's nothing more to say to me
And the peaceful quiet you create for me
And the way you keep the world at bay for me
The way you keep the world at bay

Monkeys on the barricades
Are warning us to back away
They form commissions trying to find
The next one they can crucify

And anger plays on every station
Answers only make more questions
I need something to believe in
Breathe in sanctuary in the

Easy silence that you make for me
It's okay when there's nothing more to say to me
And the peaceful quiet you create for me
And the way you keep the world at bay for me
The way you keep the world at bay

Children lose their youth too soon
Watching war made us immune
And I've got all the world to lose
But I just want to hold on to the

Easy silence that you make for me
It's okay when there's nothing more to say to me
And the peaceful quiet you create for me
And the way you keep the world at bay for me

The easy silence that you make for me
It's okay when there's nothing more to say to me
And the peaceful quiet you create for me
And the way you keep the world at bay for me
The way you keep the world at bay for me
The way you keep the world at bay
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Though most Singaporeans may not have heard of their name, but they're one of the biggest selling female band in the History of USA. With 2 Diamond albums, 13 Grammys, 6 no.1 Singles & 14 Top 10 Singles under their belt, these girls used to dominate the Billboard Country and Hot 200 Charts before the 'Bush' incident....But even being wrapped up within the controversy....that didn't stop Taking The Long Way from selling more than 2 million copies in the US and winning 5 Grammys, including 3 of the Big 4.... :D
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
IT'S MY BDAY!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!! THE HISTORIC MOMENT FOR MANKIND!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Well, there's no bday cake for this year....since I rejected the idea of having a bday cake.....don't you people think it's boring to have a cake for every single bday that you've ever celebrated??? I wanted to try something new, but too bad that I can't think of any......

Anyway, Big THANK YOU to the my wushu chums for that Gladys Knight album and to coach for that Sakae Sushi treat!!! It's ALL APPRECIATED!!!

And Big thank you to those who wished me Happy Birthday!! By order: Shiling(She did it before my bday), Yihan, Zhiping, Eric, Yeeling, Kaiyu, Ee Wei, YL, Christopher, Max, Cassandra, MJ, YQ, Bec, Zhi wei, JY, XP, Shawn, YH, Sir Bun Yue, Aisyah, Adila And Fangling.

And Big thank you to whatever forces of nature, heavens and whatever there is to thank for helping me to make through almost half of my BORING, DREARY, DRY, DULL, MONOTONOUS, TIRESOME, UNINTERESTING, WEARISOME course....

It's so Boring that it's able to make someone who's suffered from serious dehydration to produce A BARREL OF TEARS.
It's so Dry that even the SAHARA DESERT feels like Wild Wild Wet
It's so Dull that even BLACK & WHITE movies look COLORFUL
It's so Tiresome that even 2.4KM RUN feels like getting up from bed
It's so Uninteresting that even MATHS lesson is FUN

Get the picture????

But I'm glad it's all gonna be over soon.....and I must pass the course!!!

Why so??? Cause by then I'll be able to be promoted to Lance Corporal!!! But the rank itself is not so important....The crucial part of being promoted is the increase in my salary!!! And that means...................WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You guys know the answer!!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Went to meet up with the wushu guys this morning at Lot 1 for the Radin Mas CC performance this morning, and for heaven's sake, eric lee thought Lot 1 was at Sembawang.....to think that he came to Lot 1 before......sigh, speechless....
Well, took some photos before that 'toot' came....

From Left: The Bell And The Belles


Even from a distance, she looks the same size as Kaiyu.....


AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND HERE COMES THE REVEREND!!! TA-DAH!!!!


Studying his Sutra....

And then we proceed to the car....

Best Buddies!!! :D


From within the darkness


Nothing to say for this pic.....

BLOODY HELL!!! The 3 HARPIES WERE DAMN NOISY IN THE CAR!!!! KNS!!! Almost took out the sword and hack and slash them into pieces.....lucky for my good temper, or else they would have gone home with missing limbs today...basket horse.....I wonder how could coach remain so calm when 3 bloody shrews were making such a hell of a din inside such a small enclosed area......

And then we reach Radin Mas CC.......to be honest, the performance was a BIG SCREW UP!!!! And I mean literally!!! Everyone(including myself) was lost, didn't know what the hell was going on, didn't know what to do and stuff......well, can't blame anyone could I?? What more could you expect when almost no rehearsals were conducted before the performance? But still, the organizer of the particular event at Radin Mas CC was pleased with our performance and gave us a $100 for our effort. Well, we oughta have split the $100, but we decided to give all to coach partly as a payment for our school fees.....wahahahahahahahah, I forgot when was the last time I gave him school fees since I started lessons with him on Nov last year...... :P

Is it me or do I look bloody fair??? Or may it's because Eric's standing beside me???


Our poor eric sprained his ankle during the performance....looks painful. But Coach seems to be deriving pleasure from his pain.... pervert!!!!


He was in some serious pain a moment ago, now he looks like he's up in among the heavens....WEIRDO!!!


Coach looks totally satisfied after the torture session....the true face of a true pervert


Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd...... :P


Coach and another of his disciple, Ben....he's so spontaneous!!! :D


The Slips and The Croc XD


Ee wei.......sigh..........


Seriously....he looks like some coolie from Bangladesh or something


And this pic further fortifies my stand!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


The Wushu Amazons :D


BEN!!!! Seriously, I think he's quite ______, but he SMOKES!!! Argh......minus minus minus minus......wahahahahahahahahahaha....I think only Eric and LY has the correct word to fill up the blank.....

Went back the training at Fuchun later......Coach finally relented and decided to take one person out of our choreographed sparring segment. AND WOW!! Ain't the new choreography tough....I mean we're just like 20 seconds into it and I have to do like 2 flips already.......bleah.....never mind....the harder and flashier it is...the higher the chance of winning a National medal!!!! YAY!!!!!

AND OUCH!!!! ERIC LEE HIT MY BALLS WHILE WE WERE SPARRING!!!! BASKET HORSE!!!!!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
So what's the next outing?? Outing with 0625A and the choristers......really looking forward to both!!! :D

So another week of my course, and I'll be on my way to the gathering with 25A...SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

And one more thing....YQ's present is such a tedious chore......argh.....never mind....I'll get it done!!! ROAR!!!!!

And to Dear YL, please give me a pic of the Adidas Bag...I know nuts about how it looks like.... :D Don't grumble if I get you the wrong bag later..... :D



|Shi Hao| 4:28 PM|

------