I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, July 20, 2008
Natasha Bedingfield shall takeover for this week :D

These Words (I Love You, I Love You)

These words are my own

Threw some chords together
The combination D-E-F
It's who I am, it's what I do
And I was gonna lay it down for you
I try to focus my attention
But I feel so A-D-D
I need some help, some inspiration
(But it's not coming easily)

Trying to find the magic
Trying to write a classic
Don't you know, don't you know, don't you know?
Waste-bin full of paper
Clever rhymes , I will see you later

These words were my own
From my heart flow
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
There's no other way
To better say
I love you, I love you...

Read some byron, shelley and keats
Recited it over a Hip-Hop beat
I'm having trouble saying what I mean
With dead poets and drum machines
you know I had some studio time booked
But I couldn't find a killer hook
Now you've gone and raised the bar right up
Nothing I write is ever good enough

These words are my own
From my heart flow
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
There's no other way
To better say
I love you, I love you...

These words are my own
From my heart flow
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
There's no other way
To better say
I love you, I love you...

I'm getting off my stage
The curtains pull away
No hyperbole to hide behind
My naked soul exposes

Trying to find the magic
Trying to write a classic
Waste-bin full of paper
Clever rhymes, see you later

These words are my own
From my heart flow
(Don't you know)
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
There's no other way
To better say
I love you I love you

These words are my own
From my heart flow
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
There's no other way
To better say
I love you I love you

These words are my own
They're from my heart
I love you, I love you
That's all I got to say, can't think of a better way

And that's all I got to say
I love you, is that okay
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Trivia:

-The song was a worldwide hit single, hitting the 2nd position of the United World Charts. The song hit the top spot in UK and Ireland and became a top 10 hit single in 8 countries, including Australia and Germany. In the US, it became a top 40 hit by clinching the 17th position on the Billboard 100 Charts.

-The hook of the song was written due to the singer's frustration and pressure to produce a hit single. She sang 'I love you' over and over again in hopes of being able to get some inspiration. Ms Bedingfield said "I was at my wit's end and just wanted to say what I meant in a simple way, without using all those flowery words"
_________________________________________________________________________________________
sigh.....lazy to upload the photos of the Mount Faber to Kent Ridge hike...I guess I shall upload the photos next time and blog it on the next post....feel like typing in chinese for this post butshall put that on hold first.

Anyway, next week shall be a busy week for me...and most probably I will get a scolding from my officer the first thing in the morning due to my failure of notifying him about certain stuff...sigh, just wish me luck bah.

Shucks man....I'm so lazy to pack my bag for tomorrow. I'm required to reach camp damn early for tomorrow for some racial harmony thing. It feels so like as if they're giving themselves a big tight slap...I shan't elaborate on it man, it's far too controversial and too dangerous. :P

Listening to Celine Dion as I'm typing this post. Then suddenly came a thought......If time just suddenly stops, what will I do??? Thinking quite hard actually, I don't really know what I would do if time really stops, even thought I've got lots of things that I wanna do. Well, what would you do?????

I think I better proceed to my essay now...
_________________________________________________________________________________________
我们究竟怎么啦?
到底发生了什么事情?

看着那繁荣绚丽的城市,居高临下的大厦,四通八达的道路,日新月异的科技。
是多么地壮观,多么地宏伟。
但怎么会冷冷的?
就算是烈焰当空,还是感觉冷冷的?

我们的脸怎么都变得如此地僵硬?
硬邦邦地,一点情意也没有,
笑容都跑到哪儿了?

就算有笑容,也都是利益和权威在唆使。
诚恳与真情呢?似乎都被淘汰了。



|Shi Hao| 5:25 PM|

------