I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Shucks man! I better do this post before the 25A girls slaughter me, I'll do the explanation later...... :D

Okay, so last Saturday marks the first time that 25A had an official outing since the release of the A level results...though we weren't at full strength for the outing, it's obvious the group of 9 girls and one guy we had a wild and crazy time in the serene and tranquil part of Botanical Garden near Serene Centre.. :D

So we met up at Clementi Station before setting off for our picnic spot. The meeting time was supposedly 1030....But due to the habit of being late by half an hours of some of the girls....the 3 organizers of this whole event, which includes myself, decide to declare 1000 as the official meeting time while telling a few of them the real meeting time, which was 1030.....

But being myself, I reached at 0950, which was EXTREMELY stupid!!!! But then came the unexpected......The expected group of girls who were expected to come late were unexpectedly on time!! And I mean the expected timing of 1000 instead of the, unexpected to them, 1030 as given secretly to a few of the other girls who were expected to be on time. Then expectedly came the expected group of girls who were expected to be early.....3 of the expected original strength of 13 people expectedly(To me) backed out in the end due to unexpected events such as the unexpected loss of a close friend and the unexpected receiving of unexpected work duties on a weekend which people were expected to relax. :D

And when everyone who were expected(I think I better stop this :P) to be present finally arrived(With the exception of Adila and Nadirah, they joined us much later), we followed the directions of Miss Nasuha 'Blurry' Bte Idris to the interchange where we boarded some unknown bus which is supposed to lead us the the Botanical Gardens. As predicted(She was already showing signs of uncertainty in the middle of the journey), Miss Nasuha lived up to her name by leading us one stop away from the original alighting point. But never mind, the walk to the Botanical Gardens was quite enjoyable nevertheless(Am I cheating myself of what??? It was GODDAMN HOT!!!!).....

By the way, if you people decide to go for a picnic in the Botanical Gardens, please go the to section of the gardens which is nearer to Bukit Timah if you want to have a peaceful and quite time unless you want your food to be trampled by dogs or be constantly bugged by the noise of the enormous crowd which you can easily find at the part of the gardens which is closer to Tanglin.

And so, finding a spot under a group of palm trees, we began our 'peaceful' and 'unpacific' day in the Gardens with the accompaniment of zephyrs, a picturesque view of the lake and a fairy-tale liked black swan.

Well, everyone contributed in terms of food.


And these gorgeous adorable little muffins decorated with heart-shaped candies were prepared by our very own 25A confectioner, Miss Wan Munirah Bte Wan Imran Woodjy :D BRACES!!!!

It was banana flavoured muffins...though I ain't really a big fan of banana flavoured food, I still ate 3! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Then came the norm....PHOTOS!!!!!!!
WOO!! WOO!! WOO!!! HERE!! HERE!!!!!

As always, Ms Yusyaidah LOVES to steal the limelights

:P

Washing the grapes.... :D

Eyer.....love to take picture of yourself using your own camera, but so shy in fron of another's camera......unfathomable.....tsk tsk tsk....

Gotcha!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! She ate ALOT of the hotdogs by the way... :D

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALAMAK!!!! Clean up the mess Hafizah!!!! So careless.....tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk......

The Single Shots!

Say Cheez!!!


~Thinking Hard......argh.....


The Lake.....


Some Old vintage Camera


The Swan Lake.....Lucky Tchaikovsky never got to see this....phew.....


VAINPOD!!!!!!!!


NENEK!!!!!!


NUS SCHOOL OF LAW!!!


That same old camera....


She should just go bollywood man....


I'm just starting to get sick of this scene...... -_-


Tryin' to be spider woman.....


Well, and she succeeded!!!!


'Cleopatra....~Pukes*.....


I seriously have no idea what's goin' through her mind when she took this picture.


This just looks like those malay MTVs....


ARGH!!!!!!!


She slipped off the tree after that......But she ain't hurt...


The Dryad


It looks so much nicer compared to ZP....WAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Koala Bear.........-_-


I was BORN to do this man.....

MY ASS!!!!


Argh.....stuck......

And then the pair shots! :DD

BRACES RULES!!!


Hawaiian Braces


The Demented


Tudung Glory


Speak no evil?? Forget it girls!


SBG!!!! :D


欢迎收看十点新闻


YEAH!!!!!


SMILE!!!!!!


Bananas.....


The 3 apparitions weren't supposed to be in the picture FYI.....


Buddhists' Society.....NMAMTF


蕾丝便


The Quiet and The Mad


The Deranged


CLL-ians


CD-Buddies!


Proud Disciples of Mr Chu Hian Meng


There's only 2 and strictly 2 people in this photo


Fat-Asses....
I Shall Stop here for now....shall be continued on the next post which is tomorrow!!!!! :D



|Shi Hao| 7:30 PM|

------