I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Friday, July 18, 2008
YAY!!!! THIS IS MY 100TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!

I'll carry on with the Picnic post at the final part of this post :P

Been quite busy this week....actually just the first few days only....the remaining was basically spent slacking back in Jurong Camp..(YES!!! YES!!! I'M FINALLY BACK!!!! FINALLY BACK IN JURONG CAMP!!!!! FEELS SO DAMN SHIOK!!!!!!!!)

So Monday.....spent my remaining time out of Sembawang Camp studying for the BLOODY easy Theory test the next day....And basically, the time spent studying was wasted as the test was FAR TOO IDIOT PROOF that ANY FOXTROTING AMOUNT OF TIME SPENT, no matter how little the amount was, would make you feel like SOMETHING A BILLION TIMES WORSE THAN AN IDIOT!!!!!

Never mind bout that......Tuesday.....What did I do??? Oh, the Idiot Proof Test lor.....nothing much about tuesday...But was extremely ecstatic about the idea of going back to Jurong Camp the next day.....seeing the old amiable/detestable faces of my fellow colleagues, new colleagues plus the officers. I wasn't really thrilled about the detestable faces though.....basket horse

Wednesday!!!! Finally back in CAMP!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
And that was the first time I officially saw the face of my new Officer....didn't really catch a glimpse when I went back during my storeman course...only manage to hear his voice......Anyway...that was not important.......

Thusday and Friday was basically spent slacking in the store together with a little bit of cleaning up here and there.......and that Sir Bun Yue, so damn irritating....he just loves to creep up behind my back and shout like nobody's business....almost causing my soul to be jerked out of my body....ROAR!!!!! I SWEAR I'll get back at him next time, provided we're both in civi...

And Yong Hui finally resumed his civilian status today, his ORD. Good for him, and a million thanks to him the treat today!! It was all appreciated. So the next will be.....Wen Rui, followed by Yi Han and a few other trunk 1 officers for this year as I know of....

Here comes the complaining part.....there's a new colleague in my branch that's COMPLETELY SCREWED UP!!!!!!! FOXTROT UNIFORM!!!!! BASKET HORSE!!!!!! HE'S SO NEI NEI!!!!!!!! BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!!!! He's got this hopeless heck care attitude that really DISGUST ME TO THE MAX!!!! BLOODY HELL!!!!! Because of his failure to notify his fellow bunkmates of certain stuff.....the whole branch almost got confined!!! BASKET HORSE!!!!! And he didn't even show any sign of remorse......Finally, we manage to negotiate with our officer to reduce the punishment to just cleaning our bunk and store......AND HE FOXTROTING NEEDS TO OFFICER TO GET HIM TO SAY THANK YOU TO US!!!! WHAT THE HECK????!!!!!!! And another event today was worse!!!!! He was suppose to report at 0630 for his duty today.....but he was still asleep when one of my colleague and I reach the bunk at 0630.....Being the NICE WEE SHI HAO, both my colleague and I went to wake him up....AND BLOODY HELL!!!! HE WAS NOT THE LEAST WORRIED ABOUT THE STUPID FACT THAT HE'S LATE.....what did he do the first thing??? SMOKE!!!! HE FOXTROTING SMOKE!!!!!! WTH???!!! WHERE'S THE SENSE OF URGENCY???!!!!!! BASKET HORSE!!!! Plus he's like so uninterested in his work and pays no attention to whatever is being taught to him.....And when my officer suggested sending him to Detention Barracks, his first reaction was (I heard) "How many days??" WHAT THE FOXTROT???!!!!! SHIT MAN!!!!! I just got to know him for a mere 3 days and I'm hating him to such an extent....... I BLOODY HOPE HE GOES BACK FOR HIS RECOURSE SOON!!!!!! Don't want to ever see his face again, TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY DISGUSTED!!!!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Meeting some of the choristers tomorrow for a hike at the don't-know-what's-it-called place.....The first thing that I'm gonna do is to give QYQ A GOOD FOXTROTING SCOLDING!!!!! BASKET HORSE!!! I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG THE MOMENT SHE SLIMMED DOWN AT AN ASTONISHING RATE!!! AND TO THINK THAT SHE ATTRIBUTED ALL OF IT TO WUSHU!!!!!!! One of my friend was in wushu for as long as....erm.....5 years???? And ever since she got to know the word 'resolution', her resolution for every year was the same!!! She's been in wushu for at least 5 years but she doesn't show any sign of slimming down......and yet QYQ actually managed to reduce herself to just bag and bones???!!!! WHO THE BLOODY HELL IS SHE TRYING TO KID???!!! And no wonder she's always complaining that our outing always have something to do with food.....

Basket horse leh!!! How can she lie to me like that???!!! I think we did ask her if she was on diet, she said no...... We were worried sick when she became damn yellowish...thought she contracted Jaundice or something.....In the end she knew the reason all along, BASKET HORSE!!! How can she torture herself like that?????!!!!!

I don't care already....CHORISTERS!!!! LISTEN HERE!!!!!! FROM NOW ON.....EVERY BLOODY OUTINGS THAT WE ORGANIZE MUST HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH FOOD!!!!!!!

But then....as I think about it....As friends, it was due to negligence on our part that things turn out this way......We neglected the seriousness of the condition..... Maybe we didn't not provide her with enough confidence or security that she did not confide in any of us about her inner fear about being big and being outcasted........
Just to tell you, all of us have our own problems.....and we're your confidants, tell us if there's anything which is bugging you....just like how I always go complain to YH or you when there's some screw-ups in my life.......I no qualms about grumbling about my problems in front of you...so I hope you do the same too... :D
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Now there's another worry that's been bugging me......What would happen to this friendship when each of you starts a relationship of your own???? Would you forsake our monthly compulsory meeting just to go on a date??? Would you choose your boy/girlfriend over us??? I've been getting this feeling that you're becoming more and more detached from us......The problem has been happening since JC due to her studies.....I can accept that, cause who doesn't study in Singapore??? But then since you gotten yourself that boyfriend of yours...you've been missing quite a no. of outings due to your dates......

Leave out the outings....just take individual cases..... That time I was booking out from camp (I was still at bloody Tekong that time, I guess everyone knew I was feeling damn low during that period)......I called everyone hoping that at least one would join me for lunch....... No one did......no one accepted my invitation...so I called you.....and the first thing you said is that you're currently on a date.....shucks man....can't even patronize me??? Okay lor, you suggested going together with your boyfriend, I DON'T MIND!!! Seriously, I REALLY DON'T MIND. But I can just hear your boyfriend violently objecting the idea......In the end you also rejected the idea and just hung up on me like that....WHAT THE FOXTROT????!!!!

I really don't know what will happen down the road....Will you just leave this friendship and just sail away like someone did and just leave it to those onboard desperately and futilely trying to pull you back just to find that it's pointless??
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday was a special day for me.....went out to meet someone..... :D
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Okay....let's resume the picnic post!!! :D

BLOODY SHIT!!! I lost my wallet that day....realised it when we were nearing the end of the whole event......Fell into a state of frenzy and confusion.....walked through the paths that we passed by while we were exploring the garden and taking photos like no one else's business.......I even went to searh outside of the garden....And all the while...I was praying that my handphone would ring and one the girls would say that they're just playing a prank on me or that they have found my wallet......but to no avail....sigh.....saw the police station while searching for it, had this huge urge to just go inside and file a report......But then my phone rang..
Caller: Hello, this is the 'Juice-vair'(silent r)
Me: Huh?? Come again....
Caller: I'm calling from the 'Juice-vair'
Me: (Bewildered but pretended to comprehend) Oh okay, yes?
Caller: Someone found your wallet, I'll give you his number.....
Me: (Damn excited but trying to keep calm)Oh, Thanks!
Caller: ********
Me: Okay, thanks! May I know who's calling?
Caller: 'Juice-vair'
Me: (Totally couldn't catch her) Oh, thanks! Bye!

Happy and excited....I walked all the way to the other side of the Botanical Gardens to retrieve my wallet from the staff who picked up my wallet....was so grateful to him. But while on my way towards to information counter....I was racking my brains to who exactly the caller was....

Juice-Vair, Juice-Vair, Juice-Vair, Juice-Vair.......OH!!!!! JOYOUS VET!!!! The caller was from my vet clinic that my dog goes to......apparently, the founder of my wallet found B.B's ID and called up the vet and they in turn passed the message to me....oh man, that was one of my luckiest day.....

Okay, shall continue with the photos

Group Shots:


Fangling just knocked the tree over, she's trying to put it back in place


Get away la! People trying to take pic of the lake.....


I tried to rush in...but was too late... fangling and Munirah were apparently over-excited over the self-timer function

Is it me or is it ZP and FL have the same waistline??


The Rock Chicks...as in the real hard Rocks, or maybe some of you prefer to call it stone.....


Welcome to 'The View'


From left: Batgirl, Wonder Lady, Buddha and a Silent Scream


The With and Without


Grandmother and Grandchildren


Grandmother and Mother and Grandchildren


Shut your mouth, FL!!!


This was the first unofficial group photo using the self-timer function


This was the first NG.....RETAKE!!!!


This was the first official group photo using the self timer function!! PERFECT!!!


Tudungs on the left, Hair on the right......For male species, take your pick :D

Jump Shots:

FLY!!!!


She's trying to get something on the top


Should have done a split or something


HERE I COME!!!!


少林轻功!!!


WIW!!!!!


NINJAS!!!


That's how ZP looks like when she gets up from bed every morning


Oh.....Nasuha's still on the ground....never mind...... :D



|Shi Hao| 9:21 PM|

------