I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, August 9, 2008
After a week of Celine, we shall hand the job of serenading the blog over to her so-called Surrogate, Ms Lara Fabian.

You Are My Heart

How did I ever get to here
Why do I need you
Why do I have to cry these tears
Where do they lead to
I used to be so strong alone
When I was standing on my own
now I don't know what to do

Was I too proud or just too blind
What does it matter
When love was in these hands of mine
I let it shatter
The pieces scattered to the wind
I'll never have them here again
But I'll remember how we were
The rest of time

You are my heart
How could I ever let you go
you are my soul
I had to lose my should to know
How much you mean
To me, you are my heart

I think I see you everywhere
Isn't that crazy
I still reach out to feel you there
Lying beside me
I've learned a lot since you've been gone
About what I am and what I want
I know I only want to be in love with you

You are my heart
How could I ever let you go
you are my soul
I had to lose my should to know
How much you mean
To me, you are my heart

There's the sun to light the day
My colors turned to gray
The day I saw you walk away
Now there's nothing left to say
But when I dream, I pray
That life could be like yesterday

You are my heart
How could I ever let you go
you are my soul
I had to lose my should to know
How much you mean
To me, you are my heart
To me, you are my heart
To me, you are my heart
________________________________________________________________________________________
The last part of the song sounds great yeah? I love it when she belted out the second last phrase, though her voice sounds abit muffled and sort of lackluster compared to Celine's, I respect her all the same.. :D

Trivia:

-Celine and Lara both took part in the 1988 33rd Eurovision Song Contest when Celine came in first and Lara fourth

-Though she wasn't in the top 3 placings, her contest piece, Croire (Trust), became a hit single in Europe that year where she took part in the contest, even overshadowing Celine's Ne Partez Pas Sans Moi, selling over 500000 copies.

-Ms Fabian was on her way to becoming a lawyer before stepping into the entertainment industry
________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm gonna introduce to my readers a Chinese idiom which I've learnt recently.

如蚁附膻(ru yi fu shan)

(ru)-Like/Similar to
(yi)-Ant
(fu)-Cling/Attach
(shan)-Odour emanated from rotting flesh

Basically the direct translation of the idiom means like an ant clinging on to the smell of rotting flesh . The idiom is use to describe the kind of people which rely on the Wealthy/High authorities.

Well...I personally DETEST/DESPISE/HATE/ABHOR THESE TYPE OF PEOPLE and WILL TREAT THEM WITH UTMOST CONTEMPT!!!!

People like them always try to suck up to people with power or who are highly influential. When they've succeeded in their despicable acts of boot-licking, they tend to think they possess the same amount of authority as those whom they boot-lick, and hence become BLOODY COCKY AND IRRITATING AND THINK THAT THEY CAN HAVE THINGS GOING THEIR FOXTROTTING WAY THINKING THAT THEY HAVE BACK-UP!!!!!!

And if you think things can't get any worse that, these people sometimes will even try to challenge the higher authorities (referring to those who have higher authority over them but lower than those who these people suck up to)or even BETTER, SCOLD THEM!! WHAT THE FOXTROT?????!!!!!

I'm lucky that I was brought up in the proper manner. 'Cause if my upbringing was any less stricter, I would have BASH THESE TYPE OF BLOODY PEOPLE A LONG LONG TIME AGO!!!!!!!!!!

If you think I'm referring to you, YES!!!!!!! INDEED I AM REFERRING TO YOU!!! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?????? GO REPORT ME ALL YOU WANT!!!!! SINCE YOU CAN SWEET-TALK SO WELL!!! SINCE YOU HAVE POWERFUL BACK-UPS!!! SINCE YOU THINK THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND YOU!!!! BASKET HORSE!!!!!

I've tried talking to you, but to no avail...you're still denying your lower-power superior the respect that they deserved, trying to oppress them with your back-ups. I wonder how are you gonna survive in the work world the next time, good luck to you on that. :D

Anyway, I've come up with an equation, please HEED the hidden advice!!! (Sorry to those who can't understand mandarin, I'll try my best to translate)

如蚁附膻+自以为是+目无尊长=待人打死

The above equation translates to:
(You understand the first one)+Thinks TOO highly about yourself+Not respecting those of higher authorities/ranks/seniority=Waiting to be BEATEN TO DEATH
________________________________________________________________________________________
Anyway, VERY SORRY TO THE CHORISTERS, I've ACCIDENTALLY DELETED ALOT, I MEAN ALOT OF THE NYNY PHOTOS....SO SORRY!!!!

Forget about that....met up with the choristers on Thursday night for our virgin dinner at New York New York.... Pity YQ (BLOODY ORIENTATION CAMP!!!!!), YL and XP couldn't attend the dinner.

Enormous sitting place, Enormous servings and certainly ENORMOUS PRICE!!!!!

Most of us were dazzaled by the wide variety of appetizers, main courses, burgers, desserts etc......

Anyway, The theme that revolves round our appetizers was 'CHEESE'!!!!

Shawn had Cheese balls (Which look more like Cheese DICKS), I had Cheese Fries (Which they apparently bought from KFC and replaced the paper tray with their own basket), and the girls had Cheese Fondue where the 'dippings' were just pathetic veggies and mushrooms deep fried in some yellow paste....shucks man, I wish I still have the photos....

And then came the our main courses: Mushroom Swiss Burger, Turkey Bacon Buger, Fish N' Chips (I don't understand why Bec was SO DAMN STUPID to order something so ordinary), Ribeye Steak for Cass, and a 2 person meat platter for YH, JY & MJ which was actually enough for 4...

The burgers were damn huge...and I mean really huge, like those they serve at Carl's Junior.

MJ's mouth was obviously too small for that gigantic burger


And JY wasn't certainly any better...


Hmmm....I thought my mouth was big enough, but I was wrong....it didn't quite fit in either


And in the end, we leave it to Cass to show us how things are done...WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


MONKEY ALERT MONKEY ALERT!!!!!! MONKEY STUNNING FOOD!!!!


YOu can imagine just how large their servings actually were.....I kinda had a stomachache at the end of everything...but you can't say you had dinner unless there's DESSERT!!!!!!!


CHOCOLATE MAYHEM SUNDAY & MUDPIE!!!! SINFUL!!!!


BANANA SPLIT!!!! With that banana, it's EVEN MORE SINFUL!!!! (We played with that umbrella a little)


CHOCOLATE KISS!!! MUACKS!!!!!


Does anyone thinks Cass looks DAMN SLUTTY???


Cass teaching JY the skills of acting cute...but she doesn't seem to catch it


JY looks normal, Cass looks irritating.
More to come, so grab on to your seats...


Obese hooker with Mamasan...WAHAHAHAHAHAHA


TA-DAH!!!!!!!


I do think I look cuter than JY....WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...*When the sun shines we'll shine together......


'ADONIS'!!!!


Clearly MJ knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about acting cute.


SUCH GOOD FRIENDS!!!


But since she acted so irritatingly


THE CONFRONTATION!!!


FIGHT!!!!! PINKY VS BANANA!!!!


But after the fight, after the resolving the misunderstanding, we remained good friends! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

And here comes the BOMB!!!!! BOOOOOM!!!

$187.26!!!!!!!!! But it was worth the experience!! :D




I sincerely hope all of these will last till the day I'm reduce to ashes



|Shi Hao| 6:27 PM|

------