I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, August 31, 2008
CELINE!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! There's no more left to say about...just listen :D

Water From The Moon

I've looked everywhere I can
Just to find a clue
Oh to get to you
And make you want me
And I've run circles 'round the sun
Chasin' after you
Oh but it's no use
Can't you see that I'm going out of my mind
Trying to find a way to get through to you
Oh you don't know how hard I try
And I try and I try
What do I gotta do

Do I gotta get water from the moon
Is that what do I gotta do
To make you love me
Make you love me
Do I gotta turn the sand into the sea
Is that what you want from me
I've done everything that I can do
But get water from the moon

I've reached high up in the sky
Tryin' to steal the stars
Oh to win your heart
But even that's not enough
And I've searched every book I know
Just to find the words
Oh to touch your world and get some love out of you
I've already given all I can give
And I don't I don't know what's left to try
And I try and I try
What do I gotta do

Do I gotta get water from the moon
Is that what do I gotta do
To make you love me
Make you love me
Do I gotta turn the sand into the sea
Is that what you want from me
I've done everything that I can do
But get water from the moon

Love me, how do I make you love me
How do I make you see that I'm goin'
out of my mind
And I try, and I try, and I try...

Do I gotta get water from the moon
Is that what do I gotta do
To make you love me
Make you love me
Do I gotta turn the sand into the sea
Is that what you want from me
I've done everything that I can do
But get water from the moon
__________________________________________________________________________________
I guess lots of people can relate to this song(I'm ABSOLUTELY NOT pointing any fingers). The endless cases of unrequited of love that always leave nothing but broken hearts. Sometimes, things just gotta go with the flow, no point harping on it or anything. I'm sorry to say, but that's just the way it is. As the Chinese saying goes ‘勉强是没幸福的’, worst is when you're the only one suffering....sigh. Well, can't say anything more can I, I'm not really into these sort of things...
__________________________________________________________________________________
So, what happened lately?? Oh, went to K-Box with some of the choristers last Saturday before rushing back to camp for the pointless AHM.

It has been ages since I went to K-Box and I've been wanting to go ever since MJ told me they had Taking Chances with the original MV!!! SO EXCITED!!!

We were supposed to meet at JE interchange at 1400 but due to my craving hunger for Kueh Tutu, I arrived late and had to meet up with them at Jurong Entertainment Centre instead. Well, no complaints here, since the distance isn't really great or anything.

Well, sang(I would rather use belted) lots of songs, ate lots of stuff and had countless refills of Sprite.....We practically turned K-Box into erm either an ASYLUM or a REFUGEE CAMP, take your pick, both seems quite apt to me. Hey, what else would you expect a place to turn out after it's being invaded by us?

POLY FREAKS!!! ESPECIALLY THE ONE ON THE LEFT!!! NEI NEI!!!!!


(From the left) The SCAREY and The CUTIE!!! :)))


I forgot the title of the song that we were singing, most probably a Mandarin ballad, YH looks quite trapped down there....


What's this?? Looks like we're watching World Cup or something...


I guess the mike really looks like an Ice Popsicle to me... :P


I'm still trying to wonder why everyone looks so stunned.....maybe Sadako appeared in the monitor or something??? Can someone tell me???


WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I KNOW WHAT'S THIS!!! We were singing‘他不爱我’by Karen Mok, one of the only 3 Mandarin songs that I know how to sing and know all the words! Both of us looks kinda disgusting I must say....


WAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THIS LOOKS DAMN FUNNY LAH!!!! Like some Octopus or something...maybe we could add a few prosthetic limbs or something....


HAIL TO THE KING!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Or maybe Queen, I don't think Kings sit or lie like this....


Shit man, did I get raped or something?? Oh well, let's not recall that fateful night... ~sobz*


I know what I'm doing!!! The choreography for some SUCKY mandarin song that YH was singing....


I SWEAR she was on the verge of BITING off the mike

And finally, it was MY MOMENT!! TAKING CHANCES!!!!! I've seen the MV SO MANY BLOODY TIMES THAT I CAN PRACTICALLY MIMIC EVERY MOVE OF CELINE IN THE MV.

As you could see from Cass' expression, my performance wasn't really appreciated...all of them were LAUGHING LIKE MAD!!!


Or well, one oughta have some professionalism, I continued with it anyway.....


WHAT DO YOU SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TO JUMPING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOFF THE EDGE!!!!!

YQ went back not long after that...such a wet blanket man. But hey, we still had lots of fun!!


This is one of the few photos that I took with Bec, she isn't really a big fan of taking pictures....


Take 1...


Take 2.... :D I'm ALWAYS READY when it comes to taking pictures

When the clock was nearing 1900, the time for us to end everything, I suggested that everyone gave a solo performance.....


Well, what else could I sing other than‘牧笛’by Andy Lau??


YH took a video of me singing...AND THAT BLOODY NEI NEI WAITER HAD TO COME IN WHILE I WAS ENJOYING MYSELF!!! BASKET HORSE!!!


This is the 2nd part, after that BLOODY NEI NEI WAITER LEFT!!!!

They look more like they're taking part in Ms Tang Dynasty Pageant rather than singing solo......


REBECCA!!! We had no trouble getting her to sing....though she's quite shy usually, but it's obvious she really likes to sing...


The new local band '10'! I hope you guys get the joke.... WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


XP!!!! You had no idea how much strenght we exerted just to get her off the couch and how much saliva we wasted just to persuade her to do a solo......
__________________________________________________________________________________
I just got news that Cass' younger sister is PREGNANT!!!! OMG!!!!!!

She's like just 17?? And she's pregnant?? Hey, I know it's a norm nowadays but no matter what we're still an Asian cilivilisation with a much more conservative mindset compared to our western counterparts....But I wasn't really shock when I got hold of the news last night, judging from my bad impression of her sister....

Serious the issue might be, but we practically made a great big joke out of the whole thing....Like how her sis got pregnant because her BF's dick too small, causing cass' sis to be unaware of her BF penetrating her, that's why got pregnant....

Basically we're just one big group of choristers that knows absolutely nothing about romance.....We can actually come up with situation like sneezing while french-kissing and how the mucus would be swallowed....WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, guess we're still young eh?

Lucky YL wasn't present during that conver...or I think she might just get fits seeing the way we talk...WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
!!!!



|Shi Hao| 6:37 PM|

------