I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, August 17, 2008
It's back to country this week! The song's entitled 'We Carry On' From Tim McGraw's from his Billboard no.1, Grammy nominated and quaruple Platinum album 'Live Like You Were Dying'

We Carry On

He hasn't seen a drop of rain
For months it seems
Rollin' river is nothing but a trickling stream
The crops are dying in the harsh sunlight
The dust on his tongue is dry
The fatted calf is down to skin and bones
We carry on

Alone in the city and she's only seventeen
The boy left her black and blue
In the street so mean
Just twelve weeks along and
She's got a life inside
Says she's never ever felt so alone
She walks in the shelter,
They say "welcome home"

And we carry on
When our lives come undone
We carry on
Cause there's promise in the morning sun
We carry on
As the dark surrenders to the dawn
We were born to overcome
We carry on

Beyond the picket fences and the oil wells
The happy endings and the fairy tales
Is the reality of shattered
lives and broken dreams
We carry on

It's the family that grieves
for a lost loved one
It's the soldier who won't
Leave til the job is done
It's the addict trying to turn his life around
It's picking yourself off
the ground when you've been
knocked down

And we carry on
When our lives come undone
We carry on
Cause there's promise in the morning sun
We carry on
As the dark surrenders to the dawn
We were born to overcome

We carry on
When our lives come undone
We carry on
Cause there's promise in the morning sun
We carry on
As the dark surrenders to the dawn
We were born to overcome
We carry on

He stands in the field, cooled
By the winds of change
She smiles as her baby moves
And it starts to rain
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
I just love the way how the song alludes hope in situations where people would deem hopeless. As the saying goes 'Every Cloud Has A Sliver Lining'...When things are so despairing to the extent that you just wish to end it, think again...There must be something out there which is worth for your all your struggling, or there are people who are worse of then you(There always is) or when things can't get any worse, it'll only get better! So hang in there, just like what the lyrics say 'We were
BORN to OVERCOME'

And hence, I would like to dedicate this song to our my dear friend, Ms NYH...
WE CARRY ON! Heard that??? WE CARRY ON!!!!!!
Secondly, I would like to dedicate this song to myself!!! Due to the
TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, UNPLEASANT, DISPLEASING, APPALLING, DREADFUL, HORRENDOUS, DISGUSTING RESULTS that I got on the Nationals Wushu Championship(I shall elaborate on that after this).
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Anyway, today was one of my most important day(Till now.. -_-) in my entire life(Yes, I know I'm a little too young to use the word 'entire'). It's my first time competing in a contest on a national level, such humongous scale...The previous were just inter-school competitions and SYF, but let's just throw SYF aside, cause I competed in a
BIG FOXTROTTING GIANT GROUP with a middle aged conductress, whom I believe the identity is known to all, who always wear a sleeved top over her spagetthi strips to cover her REVOLTING & DISGUSTING PAIR OF DANGLING LUMPS ON HER PAIR OF WAVY ARMS!!!! The 2nd SYF Competition was better, a strict BUT AMIABLE, ALSO middle aged uncle who in every way looks like AN OLD LECHER WHO PREYS ON LITTLE GIRLS with HIS PAIR OF BEADY & SALACIOUS EYES WHICH AMAZINGLY TRANSFORMS INTO 2 THREADS WHEN HE SMILES PLUS HIS JAPANESE STYLED MOUSTACHE...okay, I'm already sidetracking to platform A. So let's head back to platform B where I'll bring you to Toa Payoh Sprots Stadium

Got up at 0553 today, quite early for a sunday I must say. Wanted to call Eric and Coach initially when the clock hits 0630, but it fell off my mind until 0700, but luckily Eric was already onboard the train when I called him. Didn't call coach, was afraid that he might yell a thousand lines of vulgarities if I wake him from his beauty sleep.....

Anyway, I realised SBS buses are
SO FOXTROTTING IN EFFICIENT!!! THE FREQUENCIES ARE SO DAMN LONG!!!! I CAN WATCH LIKE THE WHOLE LORD OF THE RINGS' SERIES FOR 8 THOUSAND TIMES AND THE BUS IS STILL NOWHERE IN SIGHT!!!!

Okay, that's beside the point....met up with Eric Lee and Ee Wei at the doorsteps of TPY Sports Stadium....Yeo Yeeling(
ALWAYS!!!!!) & Tay Kaiyu(As expected) were late....AND WHY AM I SO PISSED OFF AT THE FACT THAT YEO YEELING WAS LATE EVEN THOUGH SHE'S ALWAYS LATE??? CAUSE SHE'S THE BLOODY IDIOT WHO MESSAGE EVERYONE(I presume) THAT WE'LL BE MEETING AT 0800!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BASKET HORSE!!!! NEI NEI!!!!!!!!
But while waiting for the doors to open....we did the usual stuff....PHOTOS!!!!
CHEEZ!!!!! I think yeo yeeling calls her auntie 'wei' if I'm not wrong


As proven here, the expression of the face affects the lighting...


This one is due to the naturally dark coloured skin of the person


This is due to back light....


But with my
RADIANT and SUNSHINE smile, I can change everything! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Well, what can you say?? I'm
INFLUENTIOUS AND INFECTIOUS!!! *CHEERS~

Then comes the toughest part......our turn........Laugh all you want bah.....sigh.......

As you can see, faults, mistakes, errors, bloopers, blunders, flaws, foozles, you name it, you got it..... My shoe came off during the first 10 seconds right into the routine.... the F
OXTROTTING AUDIENCE WERE SO FOXTROT UNIFORM!!! THIS MUST BE THE WORST AUDIENCE THE WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE HAS EVER SEEN!!! THEY WERE LAUGHING LIKE FOXTROT WHEN MY SHOE CAME OFF!!!! BASKET HORSE!!!! SO NEI NEI LEH!!!!! But I'm okay la....not to say I feel humiliated or anything, just EXTREMELY EMBARRASSED, that's all...

And I thought that was the end....But that was
JUST the START of our whole FOXTROT-UNIFORM, SCREWD-UP, MESSED-UP performance.....sigh.......Eric lee simply went blank at some point of time that the our whole performance just went awry....it's was PAINFUL(figuratively) and DISASTROUS....see that part where my ass hits his head??? I was suppose to clamp my feet on his NECK!!!! HIS NECK!!! BUT HE FOXTROTTING BENT DOWN FOR DON'T KNOW WHAT BASKET HORSE REASON!!!!!

Seriously.......I was
DAMN PISSED once I stepped out of the carpet....I was ABSOLUTELY LIVID!!! I BLAMED ERIC FOR MAKING SO MANY MISTAKES!!! I was so ANGRY that I didn't want to talk to him or even have ANYTHING to do with him...That was how angry I was at that point of time, just that I didn't show it outright...but the anger went away as fast as it came....I straightened out my thoughts as the competition progressed....You can't really blame him for forgetting his stuff...he's just too nervous and pre-occupied with the though that this was the NATIONAL, THE NATIONAL, THE NATIONAL championships....

And so...we went back to our seats and started our session of madness together with the rest of the team. To apply the term 'Public Nuisance' was nothing less than apt. We were
SO GODDAMN NOISY that one of the organizing personnel came up to us and told us to soften down....WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....lucky we didn't yell back...


She's simply too
BLOWN AWAY by MY PRESENCE


R&B


BLACK & WHITE!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA


That's really his own hand by the way


OILY AND SHINY!!! XD


I think Kaiyu has the cleanest face


CUTIE PIE!!! I was referring to MYSELF

OUCH!! MY NOSE!!!


:))))))))))


Chinese Cultural Dance?? I don't think so...


That's more like it, but only if Kaiyu can
STOP STEALING THE LIMELIGHT!


Eric's head is sooo out of place


BASKET HORSE!!! LOOK AT THE GODDAMN CAMERA!!!


That's more like it :D


Shade of blue....


I MANAGED TO GET IN!!!!





And lastly, MY ROYAL RUMBLE WITH COACH!!!!













DING! DING! DING!!!

By the way, my mom and my aunts were LAUGHING like MAD, LIKE MAD when I pointed out the errors.....but now looking back at the video...it really looks kinda of comical, especially when my GREAT BIG ASS hit Eric's head, I thought I sat on a PORCUPINE!!!



|Shi Hao| 7:05 PM|

------